Phase 2 Of Our Road Map

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lock&Key, Apr 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Truth be told, there are times I’m unsure if I can do this anymore. But I have made a commitment to my lady, so this is not something I would simply drop.

To be fair, there are good days and there are bad. But above all, what keeps me going is the trust I have in my lady to make this journey we have taken on, somehow beneficial to us both.

2. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    I feel you. My wife is very clear that she wants this, and it is clearly good for our marriage. That makes it worthwhile. But that doesn't mean I personally feel like it. Well, sometimes I do, other times I am not sure I can do it either. Yet, I am actually happy that my wife "enforces" my chastity, because if I was to decide, we would practice chastity one week and not the next and that would be an even worse emotional rollercoaster, lol!

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I believe we all have good days and bad days, but like you I made a commitment to my wife and she owns me from now on

Stephplayswithyou and Lock&Key like this.
  4. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Exactly. When I first suggested chastity, my way of expressing my fidelity, she was rather indifferent about it. But I think she might be enjoying this a lot more than me right now, and I must say she is advancing way ahead of me. I would hate to disappoint her so there is no turning back it seems. The ship has sailed, so this is it. But sometimes it does get a little too hard for me to endure (pun intended), and it is usually during these times, the view of my “imprisoned penis” look really depressing.

5. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    We have deviated a little bit from the original purpose of keeping me locked in chastity. It was supposed to be my way of expressing my fidelity. Yes in a way, she owns my penis. But denial has never been part of what I meant this to be. This new lifestyle of ours has been and will continue to be evolving. As of now, I’m largely agreeable with the deviations and the changes I’m seeing. Most importantly tho’, I have complete faith in my lady.

6. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Decided to stay over at my lady’s after dinner today. Tried asking to be unlocked for some action, but was told even though I might have been forgiven for my behaviour last Sunday, I’ll still be paying for them till the end of this weekend.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wait! What happended Sunday? What did I miss?

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    just what I was thinking!

9. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    @littleguy3 @madams-sissysub

I’m sorry I failed to mention this is a continuation from my last entry posted under my previous thread, “Road Map To The Handing Over Of The Key”

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ding-over-of-the-key.50381/page-2#post-604620

10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
  11. NSFWRB

NSFWRB Member

Local Time:
    Note: Duplicating my post from the older thread to this new one.

I think a lot of guys who are interested in chastity are desperate for a woman who is as natural as she is. I know it is tough right now but do your best to embrace it and see where it leads. It will be tough physically and emotionally but now is the time to focus on her, communicate, and build trust. I would explain to her that all of the sexual frustration and lack of sleep may cause you to be more difficult at times, but I would also thank her for being a loving and firm key holder. It's a lot of effort for keyholders to monitor and manage their partner's sexual energy, emotions, and actual needs (not "wants") so thank them.

Stick with it for all of the guys with partners who aren't as interested haha.

Lock&Key likes this.
  12. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your advice, encouragement and your reminder on how fortunate I am to have her do this with me. I must agree I’ve been a little difficult, having been a little more needy and annoying. Many times, I find myself “trying my luck” to get what I quite desperately want, not necessarily what I need. My horns can at times be rather overwhelming. The resulting strain I feel in the cage can be rather uncomfortable and distracting. Despite all these challenges, we have both made a commitment so the ship has sailed and there is no back peddling. Thanks for drawing my attention to the challenges she might be facing, “managing” my “cage induced eccentricities”. I might have been too selfishly blinded by my horns, to have given any thoughtful consideration to it.

13. NSFWRB

NSFWRB Member

Local Time:
    Sharing my own tale. My partner is supportive but seems to have no interest in caging. We had some fun over a year ago but it was a lot of me topping from the bottom and over sharing tons of articles and captions to try to get her interested and teach her about this kink/lifestyle. It culminated in a two week lockup during which we both had a lot of life stress happening and I felt frustrated and locked and forgotten. She released me and after asked if I wanted dto be locked up again. I safeworded because I was an emotional wreck after the life stress and drop from cumming. The cautionary part of this tale is that we haven't really played with chastity since. She never brings it up. I'm working up to introducing it again once we are in a good headspace for it. There will no doubt be lots of learning on a journey like this. Keep communicating. I wish you all the success.

It's a lot harder than one might think to submit to 24/7 chastity. One might think that it is not hard at all as long as she is holding the key. I'm starting to get poetic. Better stop here.

14. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for sharing so deeply. Being relatively new to this, every single one of your experiences are valuable lessons, to help us be better prepared for situations, and would most certainly help us avoid potential pits falls in our journey. Thank you for your well wishes and I hope your partner and yourself, will eventually be able to work out a road map, to help you both revive your journey, making it mutually fulfilling and beneficial to your relationship.

15. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Last night, my lady decided to spend the night over with me. While we were lying in bed, I decided that there is no harm in trying my luck, to “confirm” if indeed she is not going to be unlocking me this week.
    I really wanted some action, even if it has to be just my tongue or my fingers engaging in the deed. If I’m lucky I thought, my junk might even be allowed some time off the cage. Even if I’m denied a PIV, I would be happy just for my junk to be allowed a chance to be fully erected, and to stretch and “breathe” hanging free, just for a little bit. It has almost been 2 weeks…
    Well… I might have my lady with me, but it seems Lady Luck couldn’t be further away from me. What I got was a smiled as she said, “You wish…”.

16. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    #16 Lock&Key, Apr 14, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    My lady and I were discussing the possibility of adopting other forms of consequences, other than denial to “punish” bad attitudes, general failures and/or non-compliances to the rules and conditions we have agreed upon, in regards to my chastity/fidelity caging. We both concur that sex is important to us in our relationship, therefore it might not be ideal to keep having the duration of my denial extended, whenever “punishment” is necessary.
    We are seeking for ideas and suggestions, not to replace denial as a consequence/“punishment” entirely, but to complement or to be imposed on its own, when the imposition of denial as a “punishment” might not be necessary.
    Your inputs will certainly help us form and shape our road map, as our journey continues to evolve into something we would both benefit from greatly. We welcome and appreciate any ideas and suggestions we might receive.
    So the question being… What kind of consequences/punishments (other than denial) do you impose on your partner in chastity?
    Thank you!

17. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Standing firmly by her decision, I was made to pay in full for my sins. I have not been allowed an orgasm or to cum this past week, bringing the total duration since my last PIV/orgasm/cum to 2 weeks. Unless there is to be a mid-week stay over, I will have to remain locked and denied till Friday evening at the very least. The longest I have been denied since we started this. I’m feeling incredibly horny and desperate for an orgasm, my nuts can definitely benefit from some unloading.

18. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    There has been no indication that there is going to be a mid-week stay over. Bad News: I’m getting increasingly hornier each day, and desperate to shoot my load. I do not even have the option to have my cock unlocked, for some simple jerking off alone. Even more Bad News: My lady’s sister has suggested a short sisters’ road trip/getaway, to a neighbouring town this weekend. They will be leaving this Friday afternoon, without me of course. Am I looking at a 4 week denial? I’m not sure if this is what I signed up for…

19. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is tough! I can imagine this is where living separately makes things even more difficult because there isn't even an opportunity of casual physical intimacy.

Sometimes, when my wife and I go thru some difficult periods where one of us is sick and life events prevent us from being intimate, I start to get horny as well and want to play with myself. What helps me is to quickly shift my thoughts to her touching me, teasing me, unlocking me and playing with me. I think about how much more satisfying it is when she's the one stimulating me than when I've done it solo in the past. I practiced that form of meditation last night and it helped the urge pass and become more bearable.

Lock&Key likes this.
  20. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much @littleguy3!
    It is certainly tough to be locked up and living apart. You mess up or miss a chance, it could be days or weeks before you might catch the next bus. I’ll try your recommended meditation, and hopefully it will help me get through this situation I’m in, gosh it’s been so tough.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I’m lying in bed beside my lady, lost in frustration and desperation to cum.

So my lady decided to stay over before her road trip, to be picked up by her sister early next morning to begin their fun.I was feeling really hopeful, that I would be allowed some action before she leaves for her fun.

All I got was a few minutes of PIV after satisfying her with my tongue, before being told to “pull it out and to hold it (my cum) in”, that I was not to cum. Although I swear I was a couple of thrusts away from an orgasmic release, I did as I was told with a throbbing erection to calm. As I lay in bed couldn’t believe what was happening, I was given a kiss on my lips and told to shower and lock up.

While the cold shower did eventually calm my erection, and I had no problem locking back up, I’m now left lying in bed horny and desperate, for a few good thrusts towards an orgasmic cum.

22. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    “Hon, punishment might have ended but that doesn’t mean you must be allowed to cum immediately. You cum when it pleases me.”

When did this lady become so good at this? Truth be told, I was really turned on by what she said to me. And as much as I found it to be incredibly arousing, I was also deeply distressed by it.

And just like that with a kiss on my lips, with a hug and our “love you(s)” to complete, she left for her sisters’ weekend getaway, and along with her she brought the key.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    The thing that's hardest about that is not getting teased and not being able to give her orgasms. Long periods of orgasm denial are much easier when there is frequent physical intimacy.

Every time I start thinking about giving her the power to deny me longer, I get really turned on and start straining in my cage.

24. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    #24 Lock&Key, Apr 21, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    Since she’s gone away for the weekend, I’m left alone with absolutely nothing but a locked penis to stare at and to deal with. Going to be a very long weekend, followed by possibly one more week of absolute nothing.

25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I bet you'll be making excuses to see her early next week! It will be a huge turn on for her if you do it right and she sees how much you desire her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice