Road Map To The Handing Over Of The Key

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lock&Key, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    After sending my lady to a couple of highs with my head down there in between, I asked if she would unlock me. My question was met with silence so I followed up with a “please”.
    It’s been more than 2 weeks since our last PIV, and I haven’t got to cum since.
    Fondling my nuts with her hand, she looked into my eyes and with a smile on her face she said, “In due time, Baby.”
    What followed was my persistent pleadings, to which she quite effectively put a stop to, with a kiss to my lips followed by a firm “Not tonight Baby. Goodnight and we’ll speak in the morning.”

bondinchas and iome343 like this.
  2. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    This morning, I was roused from my sleep by my lady trying to unlock me. I was a little confused so I asked her what was happening. She grabbed me by my nuts and led me to the bathroom where we had a shower, the whole time she was fondling and stroking my nuts and penis. My penis was throbbing hard but she told me I’m not to touch myself, and made me go down in between. I brought her to a climax and we returned to my bed, when she asked me if I wanted in. My answer to her question was an immediate affirmative. As I was trying to enter her she grabbed my junk and told me, that I’ll to ask her for permission, before shooting my load to which I promised. The pounding was deeply satisfying and I was trying hard to prolong it. Still it did not take too long before I knew I was close to unloading. I slowed down and asked her if I could cum, to which she said yes but only if I would surrender the key to her for the next week. Coming so close to cumming after more than 2 weeks, I was ready to surrender my soul just to be allowed release. I told her yes and with the nod of her head, I shot my load and collapsed on her body. Strangely, I was feeling deeply emotional post orgasm, we cuddled for a long time and I couldn’t help but started crying. My junk has been locked back in where it is supposed to be, and the key will not be returned to me tonight, till the end of the week.

Rectrix, littleguy3 and iome343 like this.
  3. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Throughout the day after having been allowed access into the “V”, I’ve been feeling a little out of whack, I can’t describe the feeling. I did some gyming in the early evening and it was decided that I did not require unlocking, since I’ll be working my upper body. We decided on a fanciful restaurant and it was in the midst of dinner, my lady asked if there is something bothering me. Since I couldn’t explain exactly how I was feeling, I attributed my general “disinterest” to fatigue.
    Then came the words of wisdom from my lady. “Fidelity is about your ability to remain unwavering, it is about your steadfastness in resisting what you desperately need.”
    I was feeling a lot better by the time we had to leave, even as I was saying my goodbye to my lady and my key.
    This lady never fail to amaze me.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    That 'disinterest' isn't fatigue, it's the hormonal drop we feel. You'd been pussy-free for two weeks and had built up the good loving hormones and now you've lost them. They'll be back in four or five days. Good for her!

5. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    It is strange I went from being an overly excited animal during the pounding, bringing me to an orgasmic climax during ejaculation, to an emotional mess followed by a state of disinterest. Too much happening before I could grasp what was happening.

6. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    5th day of continuous lock up post PIV/orgasm. Hoping to be granted another PIV. What used to be routine now has become a privilege and an uncertainty.

7. Deleted member 100175

glad you're getting the hang of it, but it still sounds like she's way ahead of you on understanding how this works.

it'll all go smoother when you trust she knows best & stop asking her to unlock - that's a big no no (unless she enjoys the unfulfilled begging ...). by the sound of things I expect she'll soon start adding time if you don't start to respect her judgement.

I was unconsciously 'topping from the bottom' when we started & it's absolutely the wrong approach.

bondinchas, Bbchastity69 and Lock&Key like this.
  8. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    #33 Lock&Key, Apr 6, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    She is definitely way ahead of me. It is ironic that I was the one who suggested this. But clearly with little understanding.
    I have realised and come to the acceptance that in order for this to work out, I have to trust in her judgment, and try not to resist. Neither should I be trying to influence her decision in the way she manages my chastity (aka topping from the bottom).
    I must say tho’ that what we are doing has deviated a little bit from what this was originally meant to be. But I’m kind of fine with it.
    Well all is good and easy to say till my horns and desires hit. They hit me hard and changes my thoughts, and whenever this happens, I often find it hard to submit.
    One question tho’, would begging be a form of manipulation - a subtle way of trying to “top from the bottom”? I’m still undecided on this.

9. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I think begging is okay. She basically should always refuse your begging. Or like 99% of the time. Maybe the 1% she gives you something you beg for is just so you keep begging instead of giving up. Topping from the Bottom is often stuff like, "today I want you to do this" and "you're not doing this right" or "you're not teasing me enough, do it this way" and it's easy for men to fall into that trap.

Lock&Key likes this.
  10. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I wasn’t too certain about it but was feeling desperate enough to have to attempt begging. Just once I did it, last weekend, quite subtly. Well I never had to use the word “please” in the past (prior to my caging) to secure my dick an entry. Long story short, entry was denied that evening, but was granted the morning after.

11. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Last night she let me enter her then pushed me out before I was satisfied. I wasn't expecting to cum, just to enjoy her pussy more. Talk about frustrating. Yea I begged. I was denied. :eek:

Lock&Key likes this.
  12. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Well I guess I was fortunate to have been granted access, and was permitted to complete what I was allowed to begin. It was my first PIV/cum after more than 2 weeks of chastity. It has been a mind blowing journey, it is ever evolving, we have a long way to go, and I must say this is a lifestyle I love as much as I hate.

Stephplayswithyou and knightly like this.
  13. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    I don't know about you but pussy feels so good on my dick after a week or two in the cage, denied, no pleasure. It's mind blowing. The best feeling ever....way better than it feels if I'm having regular sex.

14. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I guess it is all about training to wait for the rewards of delayed gratification. When I finally grow up, I might learn to be able to exercise more self control, so as to reap the rewards of my patience.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  15. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    It was a “no go” last night, despite my pleadings and my kisses. My lady has decided that we will be abstaining from all physical intimacy, this Holy Weekend. I must have missed the memo, on us becoming religious. I was hoping for some action over this long weekend, but now it seems even the unlocking of my penis is not going to happen.

Rectrix and littleguy3 like this.
  16. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    So the only action I’ve been granted today is nothing more than having my junk unlocked for a good wash. 15 mins in the shower and it is locked back into where it belongs.

17. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    #42 Lock&Key, Apr 9, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    Fact: Late last night, I did grind my caged junk against my lady’s back. Fact: I did try to “explain” that since it was past midnight, that it was Easter Sunday and that it was no longer the penitential season, that it was now a feast day. She was visibly annoyed and in response, she said she attended catechism classes like I did and she did not need to be receiving catechism lesson from me in bed. Stop and No was her answer which was followed by a rebuke in which she said, that my “pissy attitude” this weekend was neither penitential nor was it festive, and that I should stop trying to play priest, while lying naked in bed trying to ask for sex.

Major burn…

Nothing much happened today. I went to the gym (without asking to be unlocked) in the morning, and we met for lunch and decided to chill at her place after that. Watched some Netflix and then it was dinner she prepared.

During dinner I apologised for my “pissy attitude” this weekend and for what I did last night. Although my apology was accepted with a kiss and the sweetest smile she gave me this weekend, she said it is time for change.

Phase 2 of Road Map
    1. I will no longer be unlocked for the night.
    2. The key to my lock will remain with her at all times.
    3. I will be keeping with me an emergency key, which for now will be sealed in an envelope with her signature taped over on the outside.
    4. Permission to be unlocked for sports, certain exercises/workouts or for any other reasons/special circumstances might be granted. Arrangement to facilitate the unlocking and unlocking conditions to be worked out.
    5. Consequences for bad attitude, failings and non-compliance will now be in terms of days I be denied.
    Massive changes I have agreed to if you ask me. She’s thought it all out.

18. NSFWRB

NSFWRB Member

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    I think a lot of guys who are interested in chastity are desperate for a woman who is as natural as she is. I know it is tough right now but do your best to embrace it and see where it leads. It will be tough physically and emotionally but now is the time to focus on her, communicate, and build trust. I would explain to her that all of the sexual frustration and lack of sleep may cause you to be more difficult at times, but I would also thank her for being a loving and firm key holder. It's a lot of effort for keyholders to monitor and manage their partner's sexual energy, emotions, and actual needs (not "wants") so thank them.

Stick with it for all of the guys with partners who aren't as interested haha.

Rectrix, bondinchas and Lock&Key like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice