Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    My hospital didnt earn money during the lockdowns.
    The money is earned by surgeries like implanting hip prosthetics and knees.
    Not covid.
    The operation theaters where closed for elective surgeries. Only acute fractures where done. So the 4 clinics which belong to my working place made big minuses.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Maybe in your case. But plenty here got big handouts for misclassifying. And doing shady things.

A friend of mine was in hospice for issues he had for years that finally got too much for his body. While there he caught Covid. He was counted as a Covid death, not from morbid obesity, diabetes, heart issues, etc. And that is what many of us are complaining about. Add that hospitals and care facilities got extra money topper Covid case.

Hence many were incentizied to do stuff like my friends case. Plus more "cases" and deaths made this scarier.

Dianna1395 and Servus like this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Oh yes this way to count is an absolute farce.

By the way I fully understand your views. I also believe, that there is something big going on there. Too many coincidences surely lead to an accident, but also are veryvery suspicious.
    I dont know how the things worked in US, but as it seems the measures were everywhere the same on earth.
    Concious misinformation to bring an agenda to work somehow is conspirative.
    Only hearing ONE scientific voice whichs helps the agenda to work also suspect.
    An vaccination against omikron is a joke.
    That the female scientist from south africa, who first described the new not so deadly virus, was planned to be muzzled also an indicator for different interests than in health.

It is clearly obvious.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Quacks like Fauci who claim to speak for all of "science" are driving a narrative that isn't truth. Thomas Kuhn wrote many years ago about the social construction of science. In his books he described how theories are developed, how they are tested, and challenged and eventually become scientific fact or cast aside. In this process is a review, validation and challenges and what some would even consider some fighting.

What Fauci and others who claim to speak for science are trying to discount this, and rather saying they're the authorities and any challenge to them is "against science". Ironically, this is exactly the opposite of what Kuhn writes about and how science actually works.

Hence many of us very worried and frustrated by the lies and stifling of real science. Aka the messy pushing back and forth of what is "fact" and the process that actually drives us forward.

Dianna1395, MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    We had the same ideology here. It was a one man show played by Christian Drosten.
    In the second someone spoke against him, againste the mainstream propaganda or stimulated to think in another direction than him he has been defamed.

A worldwide fascism. No coincidence.

6. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    WHY?
    First The ChiComs ... Now Boston University
    as
    Boston University Creates A New COVID Strain With That Has A 80% Mortality Rate In Mice
    Mad Scientists at Boston U. have created a lethal new Covid strain in a laboratory. The SICK FUCKS have made a hybrid virus - combining Omicron and the original Wuhan strain - that killed 80 per cent of mice in a study. It is frighteningly obvious that dangerous virus manipulation research continues to go on even in the US, despite fears that similar practices by the ChComs resulted in the Plandemic. Who needs the God-less ChiComs when we have home-grown SICK FUCKS??

37E1F425-39B4-41EE-A38A-5FF567DEA175.jpeg
    How do you spell ...

G*A*I*N* - O*F* - F*U*N*C*T*I*O*N*
    5B8570C4-338B-49AA-A9A2-88C9BA424874.jpeg
    See:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ersity-CREATES-Covid-strain-80-kill-rate.html

7. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:

We are so smart that we never ever make a mistake (it is impossible), our equipment never fails (also impossible), we never have off days, never ever get drunk or stoned and show up for work a little off par (or still drunk and stoned), and never get horny and do the stupid things that stupid horny people do. We certainly never get depressed, antisocial, suicidal, or pissed at our partner or the world. We live and work in Utopia, and we are perfect.

Dianna1395, remyruff, Servus and 2 others like this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    EcoHealth Whistleblower - Dr. Andrew Huff -Provides Evidence that Chinese Coronavirus Was Created in the Wuhan Lab
    -0-

He Worked for and Reported to Dr. Daszak at EcoHealth
    Through his attorneys, Renz Law, LLC, On September 12th Dr. Huff provided a 57 page report on the real origins of the Chinese Coronavirus to the US Senator Ron Johnson, together with a formal Declaration under penalty of perjury. Dr. Huff is an Army Veteran and former Vice President of EcoHealth who reported directly to the Dastardly Dr. Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth .... and “The Fair Haired Boy” of The Esteemed Little Elf.

The Report and Declaration can be viewed here:

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi.../wp-content/uploads/Senator-Johnson-Final.pdf

Dianna1395, remyruff, Servus and 2 others like this.
  9. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

When I first looked at the Google file I saw red flags concerning its credibility. The mailing address on the documents is for a UPS Store in Ohio. They indicate he is a whistleblower, yet all the letters are from them to members of Congress, with no press release by a member congress. The lawyer's website is very amateurish. Huff stopped working for EcoHealth Aliance in 2016, and his last research papers with them were released in 2017. Huff is trying to sell a book.

I haven't read the document, but will, or will attempt to.

I came across the following video, which when I watched the beginning, I saw more red flags. But what you see later in the video will curl your toes. You can see why most people will not touch this with a 1,000 ft pole. Fact or fiction, you decide. The video is 64 minutes long.

Robert Malone and EcoHealth Whistleblower Andrew Huff Discuss Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

Sorry for the double posting of this link, but the above topic is hit on in the following interview:

Robert Malone and EcoHealth Whistleblower Andrew Huff Discuss Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Dianna1395 likes this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    EU Parliament this week...

"The EU Commission should immediately terminate contracts for new doses of fake vaccines against COVID19 and demand the return of the 2.5 billion euros paid so far.

Everyone who lied that vaccines prevent the spread of the virus must be held accountable."

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Would be nice to see this information about the NHS statistics.
    Could anybody from UK take a look?
    I am not sure how I could google it.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ! HOW COMFORTING !

Australia Is Now Offering to Pay for Your Funeral if the Forced Chinese Coronavirus Jab Kills You
    Chinese Coronavirus vaccine shots were mandatory in Australia. If you didn’t get the shot, you didn’t work.

The Australian government is now paying for your funeral if the Chinese Coronavirus vaccine kills you.

Now nice is that?

The Services Australia website now has instructions and forms for family members to fill out if the forced experimental Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines kill someone in your family. How great is that, mate?

3BB31820-98F0-40C8-8EF6-B50974B28514.jpeg

See:
    https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.a...u-can-claim-through-covid-19?context=55953#a1

Dianna1395, subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

I've read the entire document.

Whistleblower or Cover Your Ass (CYA), while making money selling a book?

The first 41+ pages of the 57 page document presents publicly available information. I was aware of some/most but not all of this information.

Mr. Huff, presumably, has organized it well.

The information Mr. Huff gained while employed by EcoHealth Alliance is mentioned but not revealed. This is potentially the most valuable information, if not also self-incriminating.

I've avoided reading extensively about COVID 19, leaving that entertainment to the experts. My brain is fried enough, as my posts can attest.

Mr Huff, when COVID 19 first broke, went into full panic/survival mode, possibly, because he knew what the company he had been working for had been doing. His mental healthy likely plays a part in this.

Because of combat experiences he reportedly has PTSD and anxiety, which seems to me to be a bad combination with viral research and government projects. Definitely not conducive to good mental health.

Because powerful and wealthy people may not want the truth known, I can see why the lawyer isn't forthcoming with an office location. Though you only need to watch the mail box to find the lawyer. The lawyer provides his name, so perhaps you could easily locate him if you wanted to. I didn't.

Great stuff for a conspiracy theorist.

The document documents information presented in the video I linked to last night. The red flags I saw were Mr Huff's mental state, working for Juul (lots of legal troubles of its own) and mention of government agencies.

Mr Huff doesn't have a great track record of choosing employers, but then neither do I.

Lab leak or not, there is plenty of evidence that things were done that shouldn't have been, and lots of nursing at the government teat, to the tune of millions of dollars. Many of the players are possibly millionaires, while begging for government handouts.

Believe what you will, this is certainly interesting information.

Biden became rich in the same manner, so I wouldn't hold my breath on the idea that anything changes soon, unless the global economy blows up, in which case we're are all F'd. See my posts about the economy for depressing observations about that,

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  15. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Bit by bit. Maybe someday these bastards will have to pay for their crimes.

16. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

Someone that Robert Malone mentions in the video is Michael Callahan. Here is an article Callahan wrote that, having viewed the video beforehand, you can see is full of messages. For the layman not knowing about the video, the article is still enlightening and concerning. You have to wonder who is manipulating and playing who.

A Virus-Hunter’s Advice on Dealing with China’s Resistance on Covid from Politico 2021/09/15

"There are other approaches as well. One used by CTR to promote transparency about laboratory risks was to share lessons learned from U.S. accidents. As part of my work, I’ve traveled to several high-risk countries giving biosecurity workshops on mistakes made by American researchers — a way to leaven our teaching on biosecurity practices with a dose of humility."​

Dianna1395 likes this.
  17. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 likes this.
  18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Whatever the truth is, I’ll guarantee it isn’t what they are telling us. Write it down folks. The lying began today.

19. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    The Boston University Research Paper in Question: Role of spike in the pathogenic and antigenic behavior of SARS-CoV-2 BA.11 Omicron

From Summary Abstract:

"We generated chimeric recombinant SARS-CoV-2 encoding the S gene of Omicron in the backbone of an ancestral SARS-CoV-2 isolate and compared this virus with the naturally circulating Omicron variant...

"In K18-hACE2 mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80%. This indicates that while the vaccine escape of Omicron is defined by mutations in S, major determinants of viral pathogenicity reside outside of S."

"What is Gain-of Function Research?*

For purposes of this discussion, gain-of-function research involves manipulating viruses in a laboratory setting to investigate their potential to infect humans."​

"What is a Chimeric Virus?

"A chimera, or chimeric virus, is a virus that contains genetic material from two or more distinct viruses."​

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi.../wp-content/uploads/Senator-Johnson-Final.pdf

December 19, 2017 NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

May 19, 2021 Statement on misinformation about NIH support of specific “gain-of-function” research

Based on outbreaks of coronaviruses caused by animal to human transmissions such as in Asia in 2003 that caused Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome(link is external) (SARS), and in Saudi Arabia in 2012 that caused Middle East Respiratory Syndrome(link is external) (MERS), NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) have for many years supported grants to learn more about viruses lurking in bats and other mammals that have the potential to spill over to humans and cause widespread disease. However, neither NIH nor NIAID have ever approved any grant that would have supported “gain-of-function” research on coronaviruses that would have increased their transmissibility or lethality for humans. NIH strongly supports the need for further investigation by the World Health Organization (WHO) into the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Working with a cross-regional coalition of 13 countries(link is external), we urge the WHO to begin the second phase of their study without delay.

Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D.
    Director, National Institutes of Health
    GOF RESEARCH AS DEFINED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT

"Many participants pointed out during the course of the meeting that the broad term “gain-of-function” needs some refinement that will differentiate the type of experiments typically performed for basic virological research from experiments that clearly raise concerns. When asked to define where virological research crosses the line into GoF research as defined by the U.S. government (White House, 2014a), Subbarao responded that “the term gain-of-function is used by geneticists and is a vague and unsatisfactory term for microbiologists.” This statement was echoed by Imperiale and many others during the discussion. Subbarao presented a list of experiments that encompass all influenza viruses, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV that can be reasonably anticipated to increase pathogenicity or transmissibility in mammalian species (see Box 3-2). Reflecting on this list, Dr. David Relman, Stanford University, and the panelists of Session 2 expressed the view that GoF experiments generating viruses with increased virulence, transmissibility, and pathogenicity would clearly define the line that would prompt the use of alternatives.

"Imperiale explained that, with respect to the GoF terminology, whenever researchers are working with RNA viruses, GoF mutations are naturally arising all the time and escape mutants isolated in the laboratory appear “every time someone is infected with influenza.” He also commented that the term GoF was understood a certain way by attendees of this symposium, but when the public hears this term “they can't make that sort of nuanced distinction that we can make here” so the terminology should be revisited. Fineberg, the session moderator, after listening to this set of talks, asked whether proposed GoF experiments should be individually reviewed to make a better judgment. Subbarao proposed to first redefine the line because she is concerned that the pause in the current research “has swept far too many aspects of virologic research into the definition.” Dr. Mark Denison, Vanderbilt University, suggested that a case-based approach should be considered for coronaviruses, for which a better understanding of the biology is needed. Along the same lines, Imperiale added that we should “take each individual case and call it what it is rather than try to come up with some acronym or two- or three-word term that can easily be misinterpreted.” Baric reminded the audience during his talks that because there are currently no small animal models to study MERS-CoV, restrictions on this coronavirus should be lifted immediately."

Copyright 2015 by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved

I guess this is why Fauci believes he has lots of wiggle room when it comes to defining Gain of Function.

Dianna1395, subrick and L-u-c-y like this.
  20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife catches me with a stripper. I try really hard to explain I’m just trying to verify that she’s not exploited on her job.

Dianna1395, subrick and MtnViper like this.
  21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Esteemed Little Elf’s NIH Was Unaware of Boston Lab’s New Chinese Coronavirus Research With ‘80 Percent’ Kill Rate in Mice
    The Epoch Times is reporting that “Emily Erbelding, the head of NIAID’s division of microbiology and infectious diseases, suggested that BU researchers did not properly disclose what their study would entail and did not say they would carry out that specific work. The grant proposal, Erbelding stated, also didn’t make it clear that scientists would be possibly enhancing a COVID-19 strain in reports that were handed to NIAID” the agency that is headed by The Esteemed Little Elf.

Of course, Boston U. .... in a well lawyered statement “denies everything.”

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/faucis-agency-now-scrutinizing-university-study-of-hybrid-covid-strain-that-killed-80-percent-of-mice_4806320.html

22. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    They claim not to have done gain of function, yet they modified the current version of Omicron to make it deadlier in some context.

"This week, BU’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories drew condemnation and controversy when it published (pdf) the non-peer-reviewed paper showing researchers took the spike protein for the COVID-19 Omicron strain and grafted it to the original, Wuhan COVID-19 strain. They found that when tested on lab mice, the newly created strain is more lethal than the original Omicron variant—killing 80 percent of mice—although Erbelding noted that the original Wuhan strain killed 100 percent of those mice."
    I suspect this is likely normal practice, as they have convinced themselves that accidents and lab leaks are absolutely impossible, because they live in worlds in which they control everything, and they are Gods; at playing God. Those are some mighty big shoes to fill.

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Another german scientist, professor of genetics in Jena, who claims that there could be another origin than this seafood market, wrote this article.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...RS-CoV-2_should_be_tested_rather_than_ignored

Important is the last recommendation about gain of function studies.

Another well known german Scientist Prof. Dr. Dr. Wiesendanger has the same thoughts. He even wrote an investigative article about the origin.

I post it here. About the half is in Emglish. If I find a translation I will post it also.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349302406_Studie_zum_Ursprung_der_Coronavirus-Pandemie

In my opinion - I wrote it on another site here is the wildtype the virus which flew out of the research institute of Wuhan some kind of experiment maybe also has been designed as a weapon - omikron is the antiweapon.
    It has all features in it to repress the more gangerous mutations and the wildtype.

A propos mutation. I dont know how they handled it overseas and on this bigger european island.

Here they didnt speak about mutation, which would be the more correct form.
    They spoke about mutants. Which sounds very dangerous automatically. But this only besides.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  24. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Watch: Moderna CEO Admits COVID Is Like Seasonal Flu, Only Vulnerable Need Jabs

"Speaking at a finance conference Monday, Bancel noted “I think it’s going to be like the flu. If you’re a 25-year-old, do you need an annual booster every year if you’re healthy?”

"“You might want to… but I think it’s going to be similar to flu where it’s going to be people at high-risk, people above 50 years of age, people with comorbidities, people with cancer and other conditions, people with transplants,” the Moderna head added."​

Buuut, the US government has already bought 171 million of booster shots.

"WASHINGTON -- The Biden administration said Friday it has reached an agreement with Moderna to buy 66 million doses of the company's next generation of COVID-19 vaccine that targets the highly transmissible omicron variant, enough supply this winter for all who want the upgraded booster.

The order of the bivalent shot follows the announcement last month that the federal government had secured 105 million doses of a similar vaccine from rival drugmaker Pfizer.

Both orders are scheduled for delivery in the fall and winter, assuming regulators sign off on their effectiveness. The Pentagon said the Moderna contract was worth $1.74 billion."​

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2022...19-vaccine-for-fall-vaccination-campaign.html

"The $3.2 billion contract includes a combination of adult and pediatric doses with a portion of the adult doses provided as single-dose vials, a first for COVID-19 vaccines."​

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Dianna1395 and subrick like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice