Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    “La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froide" from Pierre Choderlos de Laclos's epistolary novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses, 1782.

I think I botched the reply.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

2. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Wow. History being rewritten as we watch.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    “UNINFORMED CONSENT”
    This Canadian full length documentary is an in depth look into the Chinese Coronavirus narrative, who’s controlling it, and how it’s being used to inject an untested, new technology into almost every person on the planet.

The film explores how the narrative has been, and still is, being used to strip us of our human rights while weaving in the impact of mandates in a deeply powerful story of one man's tragic loss.

Hear the truth from doctors and scientists not afraid to stand up against Big Pharma and the elite class who profit from mandates and the power and control they obtain.

In the film are the most prominent experts, in their respective fields, who have compiled the data and presented their findings.

More truths are told in this 2 hour film, (there are parts 1 and 2), than in 2 years of this farcical and pernicious narrative.

There shouldn’t be a tree left standing in any co-conspirator nation that doesn’t have a perpetrator hanging from it!

The full film can viewed here:

https://rumble.com/v1erlp3-uniformed-consent-matador-films-full-documentary.html

MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Good Morning Lucy.
    I tried to dothe same research. Same answer on google.
    Whom do you mean with THEM? The thousands or millions of people discussing about this?

I see this more as a warning, than a sign for manipulation by the government or Pfizer./ Moderna / google / world conspiracy.

It says that you should double check your information because the listed sites below are full of new posts and are changing too fast. The people are writing and discussing about it.
    This isnthe reason for this google information.

About his death, which is surely tragic, is to be said ( no corona or vaxxination included in these thoughts.)

The older you get the higher is the chance to get a heart attack. statistik-herzinfarkt.jpg
    With 62 the chance is already high.
    It is clearly obvious, that men have a higher chance to get one.

He has been a bodybuilder. They have dietplans no usual person would survive. They consumeabout 10000 kilokalories a day.
    Fat. Proteins, and what ever. HEALTHY isnt this diet. They very often suffer from Kidney problems and heart problems.

They have big hypertrophic hearts from their training. Bullshearts. This can also lead to misfunction if it isnt cured well.
    The muscle is too big to be properly supplied with blood and oxigen.

And surely in his cohorte he wasnt a natural bodybuilder. You can clearly see this on his pictures.
    They use steroids and what ever to build up muscles.
    This leads to hypertrophy of everything.

Heart. Bloodcells and so on. The Quotient of LDL and HDL shifts to the wrong direction and the risk for arteriosclerosis rises.
    Arteriosclerosis - - > heart attack.

So for me it is more a coincidence than a proof, that the vaczine is bad. Even if the facts are showing that there are people dying from it, in this case it cant be proven. Too long ago. The propability of another reason too high.

I had a shot too. And some heart issues which startet two years before corona and three years before my shots.
    The doctors say everything is fine, but i surely can hear the rubbing noise and can feel fhe vibration of a pericarditis I surely once had. EKG, lab all fine.
    But the issue, that this sound has to come from somehwere is a garant for a earleir death than 80 or so.

One cant tell, that a person with underlying heart problems dies because of a vaccination. Except it happens within a short time period after the shot.

This is as false, as to say that a person which died of a heart attack, but was tested positive on corona, is counted to the corona deaths.

Same logic, same failure.

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for posting. I’ll need to set aside some time to appreciate the film. Will it appeal to somewhat less interested spouses?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    While I agree you MIGHT be right about this guy, please do not make the mistake of falling prey to “statistical medicine”. That is, “he probably eats XYZ, his heart was probably ABC, his age is probably putting him at risk, etc. So he probably didn’t die of the shots”.

The fact is, NO ONE “probably died” from the shots. In other words, the odds are they more likely died of something else.

Yet, the people dying are disproportionately the ones taking the shots.

If I smoke, I’m more probably NOT going to die of lung cancer than I would.

Would you then say, I might as well smoke?

7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    One doesn’t die from “logic”. We all die of hearts failing to beat.

The real question is what leads us to that “real” cause?

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    You are right. There are too many unknown variables in this discussion about the bodybuilder in the last topic.

Could you please explain the two last sentences? I dont understand them right I think.

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    If the probability of something happening is less than 50%, it “probably won’t happen”.

Less than 50% of people are dying (yet) of the shots. So they “probably” won’t kill you.

10. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Like the rumble you hear before the avalanche starts... It's ALREADY started, but now - no stopping it, GTFO and hope you're far enough away.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hard to say. I would think so since the core of the film revolves around one person’s tragic loss. Most people can relate to that. It certainly makes it more “personal” than just a recitation of horrible and/or inconvenient facts by a bunch of MD’s and PhD’s.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    It is a long video at two hours, but definitely worth watching, especially the last half hour. People who have been following this thread probably wont be surprised by what is presented. I don't follow much news, so some information was new to me.

It is clear the young should not have been advised/required to get vaccinated, as they were never a high risk group.

Clearly leaders around the world have been spreading fear, to maintain and gain control. Humans for the most part always live in a state of fear, of losing their job, partner, health, "the Devil", etc, and it therefore isn't difficult to elicit an active fear response. (Beware anyone who identifies a common enemy.)

A rapid decline in human population would be catastrophic, especially in societies were people are specialized and unable to provide for their own basic needs. This is the majority of people in "developed societies." The irony! Most of us rely on at least a 1,000 people for our daily survival.

If, a BIG IF, a high percentage of people are vaccinated, and their body can no longer fight disease effectively, their body is more susceptible to disease, or they can no longer reproduce efficiently, the negative consequences could be dire for us all.

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker

What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.
    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations

68.3% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
    12.83 billion doses have been administered globally, and 2.78 million are now administered each day.
    23.3% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.
    The poor may inherit the earth.

13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Few (Only About 6.5% To Be Exact) Getting Updated Chinese Coronavirus Boosters Despite Pleas From The Clown House
    The Epoch Times is reporting few people have received updated Chinese Coronavirus vaccine boosters since they were first made available in August, according to recent data published by the federal government.

According to the Epoch Times, while The Demented One’s Administration has has repeatedly called on people to get the bivalent booster jabs, only “About 14.8 million have received bivalent boosters made by Pfizer and Moderna, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data that was published Thursday shows. The Food and Drug Administration provided emergency use authorizations for both booster doses on Aug. 31 for people aged 12 and older, while it signed off on an emergency approval for children aged 5 to 11 this week.

Some 226 million people have received their primary vaccination series, CDC data shows. It means that about 6.5 percent of people who are eligible got the updated boosters, which were designed to target the Omicron variant and several of its subvariants.”

Meanwhile, The Demented One’s Administration has repeatedly called on people to get the bivalent booster shots. Clown House Chinese Coronavirus coordinator Ashish Jha earlier this month claimed that “tens of thousands of lives” could be saved by people taking the booster shot. (Of course, he didn’t intimate how many lives would be lost or shortened because of the numerous adverse reactions / effects to the jab.)

See:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/few-getting-updated-covid-19-boosters-despite-white-house-pleas_4797236.html

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    BBC's Jules Serkin says there is a 'stigma' about discussing the negative effects of Covid jabs.

Dianna1395 and ChasteJase like this.
  15. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I wrote the above on the fly based on a couple comments in the video.

I just came across this article and video that was released on Oct 7, 2022:

https://www.sunfellow.com/increasin...birth-rates-sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads/

“There’s some predictions I make that I hope that generally I’m dead wrong. I mean, this is not one I want to be right on. I think, personally, that hell on earth may have already started, and it’s going to start to accelerate. What I mean by that is we’re going to be overwhelmed with people being disabled and dying at such a rate that we have a breakdown in the supply chain. And basic necessities that we used to take for granted just aren’t there because there’s not enough people to deliver goods, services, and what have you.”

I haven't finished watching the video, but this guy appears more informed about the numbers than I, and IF what he has said so far in the video is true, it is certainly alarming.

Pray we are both wrong with our prognosis!

16. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OOPS ... The Pandemic of the Vaccinated
    as
    New Data from Walgreens Reveals Vaccinated People are More Likely to Test Positive
    DBC4BAE9-B6EC-4D69-9FFF-4C209BBDDCB1.jpeg
    According to recent data from over 8,000 Walgreens pharmacies in the U.S., the unvaccinated have the lowest incidence of Chinese Coronavirus and vaccinated people are more likely to test positive.

Indeed, it is the pandemic of the vaccinated.

As seen by a 7-day moving average from October 9-15, 2022, the positive rate by vaccination status shows that the unvaccinated group had only 19.5%.

See:
    https://www.walgreens.com/healthcare-solutions/covid-19-index

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  17. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    The information I've presented today needs to be verified. Some of it is from a single source, and we should be careful not to place ourselves in an echo chamber.

This is an interview of Dr. Kelly Victory and Edward Dowd conducted by Dr. Drew on 9/21/22. Two of these individuals are medical doctors, another is a smart numbers guy.

https://rumble.com/v1l43fh-ed-dowd-on-dr.-drew-sudden-adult-deaths-since-2021.html

A graph shown in the above video:

excess deaths.jpg

I presented graphs recently and said they didn't show what I expected to see, but I didn't know what that was. I would presume as the vaccine rolled out, excess deaths would decrease. They haven't because the vaccine doesn't prevent infection by and spread of new variants of the virus.

Hopefully, the virus is truly less deadly now and the number of excess deaths continues to decline. The initial variants also may have caused the death of the less healthy members of the population leaving a healthy population behind. Viruses are predators and thus act accordingly.

18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Germany. Deaths per 1000 population. Anyone seeing the deadly pandemic? Red = covid deaths. It seems covid replaced influenza. How did they live with the “killer” flu in 2018 and 2015 without N95 masks, lockdowns and school closures?

FfQkYeQWAAAK-qV.jpg

19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Stunning “saw tooth” (regular) pattern. But not only that, adding a trend line would show this whole thing going DOWN.

So while I’m not at all surprised to see Flu rebranded as covid, I’m very surprised that the last spike isn’t bigger.

20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If you get the flu or a bad cold, but the government and media hysteria makes you think you've got a deadly virus, the stress and anxiety will weaken your immune system.

I bet loads of hypochondriacs got colds and had panic attacks, then went to hospital and had to be given oxygen to calm them down.

21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    No doubt that happened. A LOT. My mother received the whole “treatment”. Family panic. I was the only dissenter out of 8 siblings. Luckily, she’s strong, and had/has Alzheimer’s. She has no recollection.

Many died because the medical people were afraid of them.

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    A calamity of errors.

As I always say, sometimes the best thing to do is NOTHING.

Dianna1395, tomf_22033 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Yes but that doesn't sell. And this is big big money as you' and others have shown here.

For the uninitiated. These so called Vaccines are worth billions if not trillions of dollars. The "story" is worth a fortune to the media. Hospitals, big businesses, and others getting handouts also play into the money trail.

Then let's not forget the power grabs.

So while doing nothing makes sense for those of us with functioning brains and honor and integrity, it makes no sense if you want a bigger piece of the pie both in $$$ and power.

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Then let’s not forget how those billions of BIG PHARMA profits are laundered back to the politicians through donations to a myriad of Political Action Committees (PACS) and other schemes designed to share the wealth with the tyrants.

MtnViper, Lazlo Toth and tomf_22033 like this.
  25. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Finally the politicians and Scientists saw that there isnt an overmortality. They were in panic mode all the time.
    Even since the RKI said that the virus is only a lowgrade risk for the normal population. They were blinded by their panic and worked eyes wide shut against a not so dangerous virus
    Their fear has been that the society would come to its limits and the healh system would collapse.

It has already been recognizable in 2020. That there doesnt exists an overmortality.
    You arent wrong with this. The mood has a big effect on your immunesystem.

" In a healthy body, lives a healthy mind."

I am working in an emergency room and in the beginning of the pandemic many people didnt go to hospital because of misinformation which were spread in socialmedia and afterwards also reprensented in the MSM.
    For example I had one patient who had a very severe Appendicitis and was almost dead when he showed up. I still dont know how he could admit the hospital by himself. He had a perityphlitic abszess with peritonitis and was already septic.

He got his surgery and went into the ICU ward. He survived with his 34 years luckily, but could easily have been a victim of this panic around Corona.

I asked why he didnt come earlier and he told me, that he was in fear to get infected.
    Many people died like this. Apoplexes, heart attacks and what ever you can die from havent been treated properly.

You are also right, when you say that Coronaviruses produce flus. There are several of them already known. Like all the hCovs ( human Coronaviruses). They usually have symptomes like flu, running nose and so on. But also can kill people. For example - I mean it was hCov Nl63, I had to look at it again I have to say honestly - shows up in waves and is hazardous for elderly people and small children. The other ones arent hazardous.
    Then you have the known 2 SARS viruses and MERS, which spread in the world by knowledge.

But you are not right, when you call SARS a usual flu. This isnt true.
    At least when you speak about the wild type.

I examined the data from my hospital which have been collected during the first wave.
    There where many people who died or who had severe outcomes.
    What has been interesting, was that we almost +- 1 % had the same percentages in people who died, had to be ventilated, had to go to the ICU or were hospitalized on normal ward, as in Germany or the restof the world in average.
    Then I also had the data from the municipal healthbureau with people who were infected and could stay at home and had a mild infection or no symptoms.

One of the most interesting things which could be shown and had to be discussed, was, that the infection rate already went down BEFORE the government called out the first lockdown.
    Of course the government said later on that it was THE GREAT LOCKDOWN which made this effect ( sometimes I feel like being in a totalitarian state like Northkorea nowadays when I watch at the headlines. Our magical godlike politicians did the right thing! Peaise them. So overmanipulated I could cry. Well media at its finest).

There are several pathomechanisms in the infection and early during the pandemic - about Mai 2020- could be shown how the infection worked and why for some people it had a bad outcome and for others not.

Most of it is to be explained by genetics and the similarity of the S-Proteins topography to the HLA of some people.

This fact leads to autoimmune, autoinflammatory and hypercoagilative effects during infection.
    These people got severely ill and had the completely crazy going immunesystem with high fever, thrombosis, clutting thrombozytopenia and what ever.
    Also, and now you have to memorize it also produces MYOKARDITIS AND PERIKARDITIS.

Another very common and very special thing for Corona is the Fibrosis of the lung tissue.
    This is easily to be explained by the bindingmechanosm of sarscov.
    The S protein bindsnto the ACE 2 receptor which keeps the lung tissue elastic as a side effect. ACE 1 has the manner to start fibrosis. So ACE 1 and 2 are competitive and keep the lung tissue healthy. If due to the infection many of these ACE 2 receptors are connected to SProteins they will be reduced. ACE1 is mostly represented and the tissue exoeriences fibrosis.

I dont know a usual flu which does lungfibrosis or this hypercoagulative effects.
    Or better havent heard about it or experienced it yet.

What on the other hand is true is, that many other viruses are able to effect the immunesystem and induce autoinflammatory and autoimmune effects.
    For example Coxsackie Viruses are known to indice myokarditis, A ( H1N1) induces narcolepsia and other illnesses. This is well known and not so special.

BUT it doesnt hit EVERYBODY. Only vulnerable people with the genetic predisposition.

But it is evilized by media of course.

Sooo. So we know the S Protein is responsible for hypercoagulativity, for autoimmune reactions, for myokarditis and so on in vulnerable persons, we can conclude that the Sprotein, which is built by the cells during the vaxxinationsprocess, induces the same reactions in the vulnerable persons.
    In the beginning of the pandemic corona was made reaponsible for inducing diabetes mellitus type I, autimmune.

Easy peasy.

If you understood it, you can explain, partially ( there are some more pathomechanisms known) why some people suffer severely from corona infection and some from the vaccination.

Why some people get a myokarditis from the vaccination, or diabetes which I have to admit is first diagnozed really often in these days could be easily understood.

And no. These are not my conclusions. There are many scientific studies which sjow these effects orf corona virus infection and surely the vaxxination also.
    You just have to read them and make your own conclusions.

Another "PROOF" for this theory is, that omikron is designed - i guess it is the antiweapon against the formerly produced weapon from the Wuhan virus institute - to infect easily and push away the other usual SARS types.
    Omikron has the same pathomechanism of infection but is so different in structure it seems not to affect the immunesystem of so many people ( vulnerability) or destroy ACE2 and lead to Fibrosis, which doesnt mean these things dont exist anymore.

Until now. Almost a year after the first showup of omikron the origin of omikron isnt shown in detail. Fhe only thing we kno is, that it has " mutated" in mice.

MtnViper and Dianna1395 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice