How to get CB6Ks Tube as close to ring/body as possible without making balls go blue!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Apr 24, 2010.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Hi all,

Despite lengthy periods in my CB6K, 6KS & 2k, I clearly haven't nailed this yet.

I would like to be able to use the ring I do currently (middle sized one), but with the shortest pin and spacer so that the tube is super close to the ring.

The reason for this is that sometimes when I bend over/down my cock does a "turtle/tortoise" impression and kind of pulls backwards towards my body and almost under the KSD G3.

I have tried the larger G3 but it's just too painful for everyday use and if I do try the shortest pin & spacer the gap is so small that within a minute or so my balls feel like they are going to explode (and not in a good way). :confused0086:

I sometimes find myself "pushing" the 6Ks back towards my body to make my cock move down the tube more, so what do other guys with smaller cocks and a CB6K/6Ks do?

Ta.

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    You need an elastic strap around your waist to keep it pulled up. Attach it around the guide pins as close to your body as possible.

js

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    If the fit is almost right with the G3 you can modify it for a better fit
    Modifying the KSD-G3
    as with the fitting of the ring and spacer this takes trial and error to get it right. Good luck.

4. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    So I kind of found, if not a 100% answer, then definately an improvement last night....

My Wife and I were chatting while she was getting ready for a bath and somehow (I honestly can't remember how!), we got on to the subject of me wearing her knickers!

I can't remember how we got on to the subject, but it went along the lines of "You haven't been wearing my knickers have you!?", to which I replied "No...do you want me to wear your knickers!?"

The reply that then came back (and more so my response) shocked me, when she said "You know what? I think I do actually" :confused0068:

So I asked her if she had a preference, or if there were any that were "out of bounds" and she just said "No, just pick a pair and surprise me".

So here's the thing.....

I went to her knicker drawer while she was in the bath and pulled out a nice blue pair that I thought would fit me ok (as well as a size 12 woman's knickers can fit a 6 foot 1" guy!) and put them on.

Two things became apparent.....

1. I became incredibly turned on/aroused after putting them on.
    2. (And perhaps crucially), I noticed that it pulled the CB up and in closer to my body! :Locker:
    I kept them on for a while and then took them, but I am planning to put them on again when we go out for dinner tonight.

What's really weird is that I don't "do" the whole sissy side of life.

I will say that I am absolutely not knocking or criticising it, just that it's not for me.

But after wearing her knickers last night (and planning to wear them again), I am incredibly turned on.

I guess that Her asking me to wear them has a hell of a lot to do with it, but the fact that they pull the CB in closer to my body is superb, but the feeling of wearing my Wife's knickers was hugely horny!!

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    The only space that I have now is the thickness of the KSD-g3. I went ahead and took measurements, and cut the spacer down so that i could still use the spacer and smallest pin. You will notice that when you do this there will still be some play between the lock and the cage. What i did to correct this is put two plastic washers through the pin before instaling the lock. This way everything is nice and tight. I also installed spacers on the guide pins so there is no sideways movement. It works awesome, and there is no chance that my balls will pop out.

6. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Here are a couple of picture of what it looks like.

Attached Files:

7. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That looks good, would you mind trying to take some more (clearer!) pictures please?

Cheers.

8. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    there's a post about a belt made from steel coated cable....i actually made one myself...i made a few posts on it so if you can look up what I have posted it on it would be under CB6000 belt....

9. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Check here for the post about the steel cable.

10. roanokebdsm

roanokebdsm Junior Member

Roanoke,Va
    Local Time:
    Wear a jock strap it works for me. I use the Sock. http://www.undergear.com/Product/Search+Results/Male+Power+Wings+Enhancer+Sock/D-0/P-AJ678LXLBAzz_2/I-AJ678_LXL_RD/navtheme/search

11. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    in my case a smaller chastity does the trick!

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
  13. sissyma.comidclaudette

Local Time:
    Can you tell me what device this is and where you got it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice