New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slave_Scott, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Hello, I am a 46 year old male happily married for 15 years.
    I have forever fantisized about some kind of bondage but my wife was never realy into what I had sugested to her. 2 mounths ago I finally got up the courage to ask my wife to take controll of me sexually. When I explained I wanted her to put a chatity device on my cock to stop me from masterbating she thought about it then said she would give it a try. I told her by not alowing me to be able to please myself I would concentrate on pleasing her a lot more.
    The chastity device arived a week ago and when it did my wife surprized me by telling me to go up to our bedroom and strip of your clothing. When my wife came into the room she looked at ma and said I am now your Mistress and you are my slave when we are alone!! She told me to put the device on and to give her the keys. I put talkem powder on my genitals and then fit the device on with a little work.
    Mistress keeped the device on for 4 days then she took it off so I could wash properly and shave my genitals, I have been having constant hardon attemps that actually can be a bit sore but when they settle down I feel great.
    This weekend Mistress allowed me out to have intercource with her and it was the greatest sex we have ever had. Right after sex I was told to reinstall the device and that it would stay on untill she saw fit to remove it. Mistress told me I would be taking care of her by sexually pleasing her nightly without any relase for me. She said if I do well this week she would release me next wekend so I may have some fun.

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion!

I agree about sex being best after having been locked up a bit(although admittedly we're not yet at the level of some of the other folks here denial wise)

Enjoy the ride!!

There's a ton of info and great people on this site, so have fun :)

And if I didn't post this smiley it wouldn't be a traditional welcome, so here it goes: :becareful:

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Thank you for the reply!
    As I said this is all so new to me but being locked up makes me want to do everything I can to please my Mistress. I seem to be horny all the time now so when she tells me to do anything like massaging her fet or the laundry I don't even question it now.
    I feel this is my purpose in life to please her just for the chance of geeting some pleasure myself. I look down at my cock and balls and I feel so sexy and proud of the way they looked trapped and hanging there. :rolleyes:

4. Life style slave

Life style slave Lifestyleslave

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Hi and welcome
    I have been locked for six months now with release between 7 to 10 days and I now do all the cooking, cleaning and even the washing and enjoy every moment. I can't seem to do enough for my Mistress. She really likes having me running around doing all the chores while she just sits and watches. It's a great lifestyle. Enjoy
    LS

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Congratulations and :welcome: to the Mansion.

I hope you find a good home here and enjoy your stay.

If you need anything, or have any questions, just ask. The same goes for your Mistress. We have some of the world's best KeyHolders on this site, and they're all willing to help.

6. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM

OK, now, you're scaring me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice