The evils of Loctite

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedAndSafe, Jun 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    I wear a Mature Metal Jailbird chastity cage. It stays locked on me all of the time until my keyholder wants to use her cock. The cage has a security screw instead of a padlock. The screw works okay but has a tendency to loosen over a period of time. There is a product in the US called Loctite that serves to prevent screws from loosening on their own. The security screw itself is very small as you might imagine. So small, that if you put Loctite over too much of its length it will become extremely difficult to unscrew and remove. From the Loctite website:

FEATURES AND BENEFITS
    Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 is designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools.

The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces. It protects threads from rust and corrosion and prevents loosening from shock and vibration. Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242 is particularly suited for applications on less active substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces, where disassembly is required for servicing.

Loctite does its job very well.

Yesterday evening my cock's owner decided she wanted to use it and handed me the security key for the Jailbird. It had been almost two weeks since she'd let her cock out of its cage. I can't speak for her but I was desperately horny from being locked up so long. However...I had apparently put too much Loctite on the tiny security screw and consequently struggled to loosen it. It moved, but only slightly and very slowly. So slowly, in fact, that my keyholder grew tired of watching me try to take the cage off. After observing for a minute or so she said "You have 60 seconds to get this off or we're done." She then proceeded to count down. "60...59...58...57..." Oh my god.

As she counted down the seconds - "...42...41...40..." - I struggled to loosen the screw. "24...23...22...21..." If you've not ever worked with a specialized screw before you have no fucking idea how frustrating that can be. They're not like unscrewing a flathead or phillips head screw. These only fit into the hole a certain way. And if you let it slip, you have to reset the tool into the uniquely shaped hole. "...11...10...9..." The screw wouldn't budge. The damned tool kept slipping out of the hole.

I finally felt the screw begin to move enough for it to feel loose. "...6...5...4...3.." Got it! You've never seen such furious screw twisting as I was doing. I was able to pull it away from the cage with three seconds left; like some perverted James Bond thwarting a criminal mastermind.

One of the things I enjoy most with my keyholder is how much fun we both have with this. There was no doubt in my mind she would have yanked the key out of my hand if I'd been unable to unscrew it. (She said as much.) But as I'm desperately trying to loosen the screw, she's sitting next to me laughing...counting slightly slower than real time...but halfway hoping for me to fail so she can tease me mercilessly the rest of the evening. Which, for her, has become almost as much fun as riding her cock.

Fortunately for both of us I got the cage off in time and she was able to play with her property.

The cage went right back on afterwards with the security screw.

ugams, LockedUpL, mafsub and 7 others like this.
  2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    ...and using the double the amount of Loctite this time I assume (LoL). Be informed that they sell this stuff as well in different strengthso_O.

What could be interesting from a denial perspective, is to see what happens if, after you managed to unloock in the given time, she would have said "Fine, it still works, lock again now….".

Enjoy the pleasure you both gain, at least I enjoyed reading it.

denied_one likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I can concur, having a Mature Metal cage with a security screw. These cages are great, but the screw can be fiddly, and if that special tool were ever to be lost....

4. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    instead of loc tite just use one wrap of teflon tape (plumbers tape). it will stay locked and yet come off when unscrewed. You will have an evtra 50 seconds to play.

Ormaz, boisub, homebody and 2 others like this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An altenerate to the PTFE tape is a spring washer, won't work as well with stainless or get your keyholder to build up some muscles and tighten that screw so much that there's no way its shaking loose. Most times Lady C can tighten mine so that two weeks later its still tight - to my dismay and frustration

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    Remember heat will break the bond lol

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is there not one the loctite products for extreme conditions that kinda goes like epoxy resin?

8. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    "A perverted james bond thwarting a criminal mastermind" that made me laugh. I didnt knownthis about Mature Metal security screws. Its good to know

denied_one likes this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep - had a chuckle myself both at the phrase and the desparation of the situation.

I was skeptical about the MM security screw and thought it would be nothing more that a standard screw with a torx security screw. Its not, its got a five or six irregular sided recess that the complementary tool fits into. Each are unique (AFAIK), MM gives you two screw and two tools. Lady C likes it way more than using a padlock as there's nothing to rattle, less bulk and altogether more aesthetic and secure that a padlock. Only downfall is that where she could wear a key on her ankle or neck she can't wear a lump of stainless steel.

denied_one likes this.
  10. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I used purple loctite for a while. It is lower strength

It was a big mistake. Eventually the screw seized. I was able to remove it plyers but for a while there I was quite anxious

11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There's not a lot of screw head to grip - probably a deliberate design decision

12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Loctite comes in 4 bonding strengths and different grades are color-coded. Purple is the weakest and would work in this application. It help prevent the screw from backing out and still allows the tool to easily remove the screw. Red is mostly used for automotive and requires heat to help remove the screw and unless the fastener is really strong, you may strip the area where the removal tool is inserted..

For long term chastity over 30 days, my wife takes great pleasure in squirting red loctite into the lock, after it dries the key is useless. With padlocks, it requires bolt cutters to cut the lock off. For internal barrel locks, they must be drilled out and take care and effort. You haven't lived until you are standing next to a vice, the head of your cage is clamped down, and your wife is holding a power drill with bits next to you most prized possession. She is now able to drill out a lock in 5 minutes, cleaning up the pieces of metal takes longer then the drilling.

mafsub and bondinchas like this.
  13. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    While the use of Loctite has it’s own value in securing the screw or adding some permanence, if the sole intent is to prevent the security screw from loosening then I would suggest countersinking it. MM will, in fact, countersink it’s and grind down the width of the screw head so it fits better for a nominal charge. I did it myself on my first cage and that worked too.

with countersinking the screw is not subject to movement of the cage, and doesn’t loosen on its own. I’ve worn mine for weeks without the screw loosening and without using loctite, washers, or any thing else.

Plus, it makes it nigh impossible to grab the screw head with pliers. That screw is pretty much not coming out without the key. Or A drill with one of those damaged screw removers, I suppose.

tvalex and durango_o like this.
  14. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    It seems to me your post likely belongs in fiction

borbulls1961 and Ormaz like this.
  15. LockedAndSafe

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    It would seem that way. My apologies if sharing a fun story that happened to me seems like fiction to you.

denied_one likes this.
  16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    No worries
    We are all brothers and sisters here

17. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    I used blue on my MM cage for years with no issues. A dab will do though!

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You can get super glue debonder off eBay or amazon quite cheap, that will denature super glue quite quickly, so it’s still not a permanent solution.

19. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    You have to super careful with the red locktite. You will be in for quite a surprise if you let it set for too long as it will seize the bolt to the point where the head will break off before the bolt comes out. The MM tool for the screw will certainly strip before you get the bolt out anyway. I had a MM with a security screw and it too would loosen and I went back to using a lock in it. If you want a forever situation red loctite w/a screw is for you!

PauloChaste and tvalex like this.
  20. jet_silver

jet_silver Active member

Engineer
    Space coast of Florida
    Local Time:
    Loctite 271 (the red stuff) says right on the bottle that "high heat is required to remove it" and I can attest to that - I had a PA sleeve locked on me with 271 and nothing short of a pair of bolt cutters and a fair amount of (careful) filing got me out of it. There are indeed four strengths and red kept the clutch drive spider on my Alfetta from loosening, where the lock washer tab repeatably failed.

PauloChaste likes this.
  21. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    I damaged one of the tools trying to remove a screw that I had used blue loctite on. Since then I’ve used plumbers tape and it works great.

22. Archan0n

Archan0n Member

Project Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Bizzarely Zanussi might have the answer if you ever lose the key. At least, I used my MM jailbird key to install a new oven handle because it had the same star shaped fitting and it worked a treat, so presumably it would work the other way around......

23. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    I worked for an industrial supplier and we sold loctite. There are many strengths available, I would try the milder screw lock version.

24. LockedAndSafe

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I never knew there was a purple. Definitely going to get that! We’ve had a couple of really fun experiences as a result of Loctite issues.

25. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure what you mean by this, I don't have knowledge of Loctite or my wife can't use power tools? If its the wife, we work on our house and barn together and she can use every tool except for the band saw.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice