The Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. subwannabee

subwannabee New member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I haven't tried to escape, but I suspect that it's going to be quite tricky. Everything is so tight, and that "shield" that sits behind the ring does a good job to discourage an pull outs.

I see there are various HT addons that make pullout even more tricky - I'm keen to see how they would work, although I'm not quite sure if there is enough space for any of the addons ;)

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    i am awaiting my "nub" and in the meantime am wearing my HT V2 with "The Guardian" pull out device. It fits over the edge of the sheath so if you have any wiggle room...this will take it away. the nice thing is that the Guardian works on both the V2 and the newer V3 like the nub

3. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I've got a pink HTV3 Nub knockoff that I bought really cheaply on eBay.

It only took about a week to arrive in Australia.

When I first wore it the bit that sticks out behind the ring was a real problem but somehow it has created itself a little "pocket" and is hidden above the shaft and presents absolutely no issue at all. I'll keep an eye on it and check in about a week to make sure it's not compromising the skin at all. If you look at the photo from above you can't see it at all.

It is absolutely the most comfortable device I've ever worn.

As others have said, peeing can be a problem, definitely requires sitting and wiping but just like so many devices.

I have a tiny penis, and the Nub is perfect for me. As others have already said, I love the way it makes the penis disappear and I only have a pair of balls and a piece of plastic.

IMG_2210.JPG IMG_2222.JPG

MeatLocker, ewok1957 and pet_k like this.
  4. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That piece that sticks out rearward helps to increase security by helping to prevent pulling out of it. It is still possible however, but more difficult. I have worn it and that piece follows the penis shaft into the pubic mound and creates no problem at all.

My only gripe with the NUB is the weight. I ground off (and polished) as much excess metal as I could to lighten it and it is still heavy. That makes it seems like it is hanging from the balls which I don't like. I'd love to see a cage with the same design geometry with a wire cage and a smaller integrated lock.

This weekend I have modified one of my wire cages to add that extension to the rear. It seems to work even better than the NUB in preventing pullout but I still need to tweak the design some as it was just a quick test. I'd like to come up with a wire cage design that pushes the penis into the scrotum (and almost makes it invisible) as the nub does.

5. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I re-read this post....I could not find it earlier. But as i stated in another post this morning, I just received my "knock off" nano and nub yesterday each of which came with 4 rings. Since i currently have been wearing an original Holy Trainer V2 with 40 mm ring.....I automatically assumed that I should be wearing the second smallest ring which should concur the progression of ring sizes in the original HT which are 50 45 40 36. To my surprise I found that i had difficulty getting into the two smaller sizes which i attributed to the "sharp prongs" which pinched my clitty painfully and I intend to sand off. After re-reading your post....i tried the two larger sizes and i find the second largest to be the right size.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  6. Ididit157

Ididit157 New member

Local Time:
    This thread was extremely helpful in making a decision to make a purchase. It’s on the way and I’m so excited!

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. Ididit157

Ididit157 New member

Local Time:
    The knock off Nub is in and on. So far it is really comfortable.

Attached Files:

8. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I am certain that you will enjoy it. I confess that I like both the Nano and the Nub....for different reasons and at different times. For me, the hardest thing about the Nub was getting it on. :) It took a while until I learned how to relax and just wait. Once on...it is surprisingly comfortable for such a small device.

9. ChasteSissy#1

ChasteSissy#1 New member

Retired
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Very small and very comfortable. I love it.

sissy_connie likes this.
  10. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I do too. I have not heard hardly any negative comments about the Nub.

ChasteSissy#1 likes this.
  11. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    I recently purchased the Chinese knockoff, and the large base ring was super tight, though it's supposed to be 50mm, which is the size I typically wear. They balls started turning extremely blue, very quickly.

I heated the base ring up in some boiling water, and it's plenty pliable. I was able to pull with my hands to stretch the base ring out several millimeters. While pulling, I ran out under cold running water, and it just stayed.

Now it fits perfectly. It's more difficult to pull out of than any device I've worn, including the MM Queen's Keep. I could pull out if I was motivated, but with the shield in the back, it wouldn't give me enough to get a hold of, and I certainly couldn't get off by stroking.

FetishTools and sissy_connie like this.
  12. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Love it have it with the smallest ring the 36 mm one best device ever

TheKeyIsMine likes this.
  13. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    My little member was recently placed in a Nub device. The device is small but very comfortable and secure. I have tried to pull out but to no avail. I have tried to relive my frustrations but I have failed. The dam thing works very well, my only hope is that I can perform well enough that master gives me some relief.

14. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    I have been locked the Nub about 8 hrs, per day for about 2 mo. It is very comfortable and for me escape proof without the use of cutting tools. There is no possibility of an erecting. It was purchased from DH Gate (resin knock off)

sissy_connie likes this.
  15. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree that the Nub is so small and fits so tight to the body that neither erections nor escape are possible.

16. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree that erections and escape are not possible.

17. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    What "shield in the back" you talking about? Any addon or the part of the HT which came much further back?

I've buy a knock-off version but no luck. Don't know how some one could use the 36mm ring . On HTv2 standart, i use the small ring, but with this versions is impossible, then the next ring seems bigger (there's a large difference between both).

Beside that, the part where the cage fits with the device, has two tips too spun that hurts a little while trying to place the ring.

sissy_connie likes this.
  18. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I too have the knock off Nano and Nub....and found that those "two tips" are sharp and really really hurt. What i did and there have been other responses like mine is to take a "dremel" and sand off "all" of the sharp edges on both the rings and the cage. I would also note that I did not even try to lock myself into either the Nub or Nano until I was satisfied that the lock 'worked" and I could get out. I found that I had to also use the "dremel" to sand the area where the "magickey" swings as there was not enough clearance and would not close and lock properly. However, once those adjustments were made I had not problem. One final observation between the knock off Nano and Nub that i received was that the "tolerances" between ring and cage were better on the Nub in that there were no spaces....as oppose to the Nano where the ring and cage fit but not very well and there were noticeable small gaps. Almost seemed like the knock off Nano and Nub were made in different factories in China.

19. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    As i don't have a dremel, a water sandpaper could be used... and work?

And about the rings? Can you use the small rings? On 36mm there's no even space between cage the ring (the cage and the ring just connected on each side (there's no space for testiculs skin).

sissy_connie likes this.
  20. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    With the Nub...i have to wear a larger ring than i would normally as there is no space.
    Wet sandpaper will work but take a long time. there are a lot of sharp edges to sand. I also have an original Holy Trainer small and the "real rings" have had the edges eased very well. That is one of the big differences between the real and the knock offs.

21. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Is there more space for testicles on the nano than the nub ?

22. Yes Miss

Yes Miss Member

Local Time:
    Apart from having to sit to pee, and Miss having to wash every few days, I have found the Nub to be very comfy. Forget it is on. No problems sleeping. Like it that much we now have different colours.

pet_k likes this.
  23. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    I have one (Nub) in stainless steel and two in resin. Pink and clear. I have pretty much all the HT units in every size except jumbo. Right after sex 2 nights ago. She pushed me back into the plnk resin nub "Pink is my favorite color" and "It looks so funny pushing you back into this cage" The thing for me is sure. I fit fine in the other cages. I have the nano, the small and a few other stainless steel ones. The nub is the best for peeing for me. Also zero erections. 50mm ring. I have ZERO idea how anyone fits in anything smaller than that. 45 burns almost instantly and I cannot put a finger in-between skin and the ring.

As to the length. My wife reports that after 5 weeks of chastity. (mostly in the Nub steel) "I think you are about a half inch or maybe an inch bigger. " Every time it comes out it is normal in a few minutes. It fits snug. Enables me to pee normally EVERY single time. (The skin of my penis pokes out of the front quite a bit)

TheKeyIsMine likes this.
  24. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Where do you get the nub in stainless? Is itbreally stainless? Link? Hows the weight?

25. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    TheKeyIsMine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice