Excersize

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by SissyDee, Mar 22, 2019.

1. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    This may be the wrong spot, but does anyone have some good suggestions for excersize that would promote a more feminine physique?

2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I'll be going for a swim in a bit-naturally I will swim up and down but also will use the water creatively to excercise and tone the rest of my body-then steam room and shower shave etc-leave smelling nice, groomed and mentally focussed-so I think for me, swimming is the whole package! I can also stay caged which is also a bonus-contributes to optimising the elegance of your natural body I guess

SissyDee likes this.
  3. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    If any use, my feminine body parts are all my own however (no enlargement surgery), soya had made my breasts huge. I was a 32d and when I switched to soya /dairy free they have gone to a 32G. I'm convinced it is soya. If you want to increase shape/size naturally in the breast area- try soya on a daily basis.

Hula hooping and pilates will help with regards to exercise :)

4. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    You can’t target where your body looses fat, but you can choose where you build muscle.
    Working your glutes/legs and shoulders/back will help increase your hourglass shape.

CD_Erika and SissyDee like this.
  5. CD_Erika

CD_Erika Active member

Programmer
    Germany - Bavaria - Geisenhausen
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
  6. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    That's an awesome reference!! Thank you <3 .

7. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Actually, that has been found to be untrue.
    Per T-nation, you CAN "spot reduce," but it takes work. The easiest way is to intersperse a muscle building exercise with aerobics. So, doing 30 minutes of cardio, say; you break it into 3 -10 minute sessions, with ab work in between.

Https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/spot-reduction-is-real

https://www.t-nation.com/training/targeted-fat-mobilization

You can also use insulin to change how things work, especially for those looking to become feminine. You'll want to increase heat where you want to lose, and cool (not freeze, mind) the breasts and butt. Also, candy after the workout, a big no-no for cutting, but food for the insulin spike to put the body back to fat storage.
    So, for an upper body workout, you would target the rear triceps and the tummy for fat reduction, and the breasts, they cannot Shrink! No....!
    Ok, so, you get one of the waist cincher corsolettes, wirh latex lining. Or, use Vicks vaporub and plastic wrap. This will increase vascularization, or blood flow, which helps to loosen fat.
    Then you work the arms, meaning triceps, and alternate. I'd say agonist/antagonist training there, so triceps, then biceps, and then do something like arm circles to increase the blood flow.
    Then shoulders, then chest - and use water or ice on the chest (assuming you can, not stuffing your bra with ice in the Gold's Gym). But keep the breasts cool because the breasts are brown fat, easily consumed, high vascularity, so you want to drive the heat and blood away.
    So your back muscles and abs as a superset, chaining several exercises together, and we're talking rows, rotations like cable chops, and situps or crunches, and planks.
    Then, so some time on an elliptical or treadmill, but now you'll want to do an exercises between 10 minute sessions.
    So, 10 minutes at a good pace, and then vacuum pose, twists, planks. Russian twist would be awesome, and plank is excellent, too. Hold for a minute, say, or so a hard set of 10-20 twists, and back on the machine for 10 minutes. Then back to abs. Then back to cardio for 10 minutes.
    Back of arms and tummy should be warm, while breasts and butt are as cool as you can manage. Have a Hershey Kiss (ONE, singular) and a whet protein shake (insulin spike.) If it has casein and whey both, even better.
    Similar with legs, again keeping tummy (or whatever problem spot) warm, while cooling the spots to keep curvy.
    Over time it will add up.

--Dianna

CD_Erika likes this.
  8. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Interesting... I hope it’s real but spot fat reduction historically has been about as successful as most pyramid get rich quick schemes. ; )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice