Mechanics of a steel belt versus a cage

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by caged ray, Sep 19, 2009.

1. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Hi,

I own a CB-6000 as well as a birdlocked device. I have been intrigued by belts such as Neosteel and Locked in Steel. Please educate me a bit regarding the steel belts.

When you are wearing a steel belt, is it possible to become erect? or does the tube prevent your penis getting larger in diameter?

If you do become aroused, does it hurt like a CB-6000 cage?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

caged ray (maybe in the future...belted ray)

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    As for a steel belt, just change the oil every 3000 mile and she will go for 110k. Just kidding!! My Neosteel belt tube is just slightly bigger in diameter than me. My wife kids me that, that as small as they make it.. very funny wify. I'm a shrinker, can go from just almost enough to hiding behind my balls. So getting a tube that I could live with and still use the bathroom as needed, I think Mr Mendel gave me just a little room to grow. But its is still way shorter than when erect, and just causes me to get more frustrated the more aroused I get. Each tube is custom made, so get it as close to your relaxed state. Then when you think of dirty thoughts you will know just how small the tube is.

As for pain from arousal, I don't have any. Just frustration. The cb3k's cause a lot of pain from pulling of the balls. With the belt no pulling, no growin, no cumin, no sex, no, well yes I will dear, just to get another orgasm. You get the picture. Still the belt is one of my best sex purchases and will be use till I die. And have discussed wearing into the next life or where ever that turn takes me.

Missy Tanya

3. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    have a CS-100 full belt. 3.5" mm curved Urethra Plug in belt's 3.5" x 1.5" penis tube and nJoy Large butt plug secured to rear rod.

Absolutely. Frequent nocturnal erections too.

can't grow larger than the tube's diameter. As it swells, slight tickling sensations are felt, as all air pockets are emptied out.

It won't hurt. but arousal is extremely possible if I stoke myself against it. (amplified penis/buttplugged).
    Else, if I ignore, penis will simply return flaccid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice