My wife is wanting to hear from real ppl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cb1984, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Chastity is not a set of rules. There's people here that are into some very out there things. No surprise. Make sure she knows you don't go to CM to learn what chastity is....you learn what it is to SOME people.
    In a FLR chastity may or may not be used, in femdom it may or may not be used. FLR is not femdom, femdom fans may or may not be in an FLR with or without chastity.
    Besides all that there's the spectrum of gay to straight, monogamous to polyamory. All will be discussed here incorporating chastity.
    It seems that maybe you and she have focused on chastity when you want her to take up chastity in a FLR. Does she even know what FLR is?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Yes she knows what a Female Lead Relationship is. I do find it funny that you say you learn "what it is to some" then make assumptions about her and I and say "does she even know" My wife is great she knows what it is to me. We enjoy our time here. If it was about chastity that is fine, if it is about FLR that's fine, if its about femdom/or me being a servant... its fine... But no need to make assumptions... but if you must know. For me it is about serving my wife, we are still partners in this life, I have my responsibilities, she has hers' and in the bedroom and with regards to sex and our play time she is in charge and controls my pleasure, and if someone is new, no need to place assumptions, help them grow

sissybitch likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Its your journey , enjoy it the way you both like , we are all different , its great to hear your views and I wish both of you the very best of luck exploring your respective roles in your relationship ,

4. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Quite a display of thin skin. Get over it or don't ask for advice. I meant no harm. Geez.

5. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Really, I thought my response wasn't really confrontational. More that making assumptions about a new couple wasn't very productive. But whatever have a good day, we will have fun. We will continue to grow, and she will continue to control my cock and get what she wants in a man.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    It's ok to give advice to help people with their new adventures. But the advice should be taken with a bag of salt

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice