The KeepHimCaged Locktober 2016 Thread

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by keephimcaged, Oct 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Yep, I know there's others doing it but I'm focusing on advice and ideas for couples as my Locktober theme so I'll copy my Tumblr posts here too and hope you guys enjoy them! They're turning out super detailed at the moment!

Here's the introduction:

Locktober 2016 - An introduction!
    So Locktober is here! I really can’t believe it’s been over a year since we started this blog, and Locktober last year was the thing that really seemed to get it to take off. So, welcome back if you were with us then, and hello if this is all new.

Firstly a message to all of you for whom this is new - and well, probably a bit weird, hopefully a bit exciting too!

Let me from the bottom of my heart encourage you to give this whole tease and denial, and male chastity thing a go. I’m writing this blog because when we tried it for ourselves about 18months ago I would not have BELIEVED how good it would have been for our relationship.

A little about us
    We’re a married couple in our 30’s, we have two kids under ten, and like most couples I think, especially after having kids, found our sex life had lost a lot of it’s ‘umpfh!’ and hubby particularly was frustrated with how it was. Me, I was mostly just tired! But we got to the stage where the kids were a little less work, and we were getting things going again when as part of some sex toy shopping hubby pointed out a cock cage and said ‘that might be interesting!’

Now, and this is important, this was a bit of a change on how things were for us. I’m pretty submissive and he’s mostly dominant - although, well we run a blog about cock cages, obviously ‘switchy’ is a definition that works for us too!

But I say that because a big part of this blog is the fact we’re focused on the benefits and fun you can have with cock caging and denial and teasing, but it’s never really about him being hugely submissive. We use the cage and tying up to explore some of those things but this is all quite based on reality, of how putting your loved one’s cock in a cage can bring out the most amazing intimacy and boost your sex life in ways I didn’t think possible.

There’s more about us in the blog and I’m sure you’ll read more throughout the month too but I hope that gives you an idea of where we’re starting from

So - Why Cock Caging?
    When we got that first cage, I thought it would just be a like a toy we tried a few times and then got stuck in the drawer for occasional use, if ever.

Boy was I wrong.

Pretty much from the start we both realised that the tease and denial play, plus the caging, was having a MUCH hotter effect on our relationship than we expected. Now we’re not new to orgasm denial. We’ve always been somewhat kinky and enjoyed exploring things, although I came to the relationship a naive virgin, so hubby taught me basically everything I know. One of the ways he did that was tease and orgasm denial, on ME! Yep, I was the one not allowed to cum, kept horny and eager, and damn I loved it, and still do! And I guess it gives me a good insight into why he might like it. And sure we did teasing and a little denial on him over the years too, but somehow, the cock cage takes it all to a completely different level.

That’s part of why I’m excited about Locktober, as it’s really quite hard to describe just what an impact this can have on you. You just have to try it for yourself. And you know what, it may not work for you, and that’s okay. Come to it with an attitude of fun and being prepared to try anything a few times and you won’t go far wrong.

I thought I’d break this down into advantages for the different people involved, obviously I write as a married woman and use the terminology to match but I’m sure this would work well in other types of relationship, just figure out where you are in the mix and apply!

Let me quickly say what this isn’t - Locktober and this blog are not about creating what is called a ‘Female Led Relationship’ - sure, male chastity and cock caging can be part of that, but it’s just not what we’re interested in. Neither are we looking to make hubby submissive or humiliate him (although there is some hot teasing about some things that works for us). What this is about is exploring how the super hot experience of male orgasm denial, male chastity and keeping his cock in a cage can be a LOT of sexy fun and give you an even better relationship.

For the women
    So, maybe you’re really into this already, and if so that’s great! But that’s definitely the minority of us! For most women it’s a mixture of curiosity and quite possibly some serious doubts as to whether you want to try this at all.

Let me just underline the biggest benefit we’ve seen from exploring male chastity and cock caging - it’sgreater INTIMACY. Massively increased intimacy between us. To talk about sex, to be open about what we want, to spend a greatly increased time actually having sex (of sorts!), but more than that, the other stuff we love, kissing, cuddling, him touching us, being romantic, attentive, helpful.

I wrote a post sometime that if you could get this effect in a pill it’d sell in the millions!

We’ll go into what I think is behind all that further in the month but for now just try to trust me, that’s the biggest overall impact, we are much closer in so many great ways through this.

Second on the benefits, orgasms, lots of them, for us. And not just okay orgasms, I’m talking about mind blowing oral sex on a scale I didn’t think possible. And he WANTS to do this, like, asking me,desperate to go down on me at times. It’s awesome! Hubby was always okay at it, but this is in another league, and what’s even better, is it’s orgasms without guilt, without any sense of having to reciprocate because it’s often hotter if I don’t!!!

A shared secret - this is part of the intimacy but I wanted to list it separately as it’s such fun knowing he’s locked up. It makes me think about sex lots more which is great and we supplement that by having a shared private tumblr that we both post things too that is just for us. I’ll talk more about that soon.

A sex life that’ll be the envy of all your friends - if you choose to share of course, and no, my friends don’t know the cause (although my best friend knows something’s up…) but we have sex, of some kind, five or six times in a normal week. Hubby is in bed, excited to be there, most nights! And if I’m not in the mood… his cock is literally unable to do anything about it! In fact, it’s turned NOT having sex into something sexy, how great is that!

For men
    So most of you guys will have been the instigators of this, it may be you’re just curious about male chastity or you are crazy into it, either way, Locktober is a great opportunity to actually initiate or takes things further with your partner.

An invigorated sex life - okay so I ended with this for the women, I’m starting with it for you lot (see how that works!). While it seems counter intuitive that locking up your cock would lead to more sex, I’m talking about more than just fucking. It’s going to force you to be more creative and look to giving her pleasure in new ways, and she will LOVE that. She’ll likely be hornier and more up for things than you’ve ever known her - once she gets used to the idea at least. And it’s also very empowering for us women to know we can say no to sex and that’s actually part of the game.

Exploring a changed dynamic - so as I said, we predominantly fit into him being the dominant sexual partner and me being the submissive one, and I still love that. But obviously caging his cock changes that to a degree. Not hugely though, for us, and this is not how everyone would do it, he still has the ultimate say in what’s happening, if he asked to be let out of the cage I probably would (although, not so definitely as a year ago). But he doesn’t ask because we both love it! And that’s why you should be doing this, because it’s working for both of you.

Now a lot of guys into this are obviously more on the submissive side, and that’s probably even easier as having your cock locked up and being made to focus on your partner’s needs will come naturally to you. Just be aware that if you are submissive it’s very easy to get carried away and want to go futher, faster, than your partner is comfortable with. So try to just encourage all she does, and look to pleasing her as your focus and you’ll find with the increased intimacy and communication you should naturally find a level of denial and chastity that works for you both. This is NOT the green flag for every one of your fantasies to immediately come true, sorry! Focus on the stuff that brings you closer - which all the Locktober tasks should, and help your partner see how great it can be for them to indulge this side of you.

For singles
    Obviously this blog and Locktober are going to be written from a couple perspective, but I know we have lots of single followers too so I will try to make things accessible and useful for you guys too. Some things will work, some won’t, but that’s just the nature of this blog.

About Locktober 2016
    Advice for beginners to male chastity and cock cages

So if you are using this Locktober series to start your exploration then firstly, well done for trying something new, that’s brilliant. Please don’t feel any pressure to follow what I suggest to the letter, just use it to inspire ideas and dip into things as you feel comfortable.

If you’re completely new to wearing a cage then I suggest the following sequence for using it:

• Just try it on, outside of sex, just to see how it feels and wear it for a bit to figure out how you like it
    • Try it next with your partner during some teasing - tip you won’t get it on once you start playing so put it on FIRST and then play around and then take it off towards the end or if you’re struggling and get your reward!
    • Next try it for a day, during the day. On in the morning, teased during the day and then a session at night before it comes off.
    • Then try it for a day and a night - the nights are often the hardest, your cock will wake you up trying to get hard. Keep the ring of the cage lubed to minimise the discomfort and be prepared to take it off it if gets too bad. But you will adjust to wearing it and that will get easier.
    • And once you’ve managed a day and a night… see what works for you both. Feel free to have times with it off, maybe you only want to try it a few times a week and you can work through the locktober ideas over a longer period of time.
    Then again, you may find you love it, we did! And want to escalate, and try it over Locktober as a real full on exploration. Talk to each other, figure out what works for you!

For those with some experience
    So if you’re used to wearing a cage hopefully Locktober will give you some new ideas and a structure to work with to enjoy male chastity even more with your partner, and add some freshness to the whole experience. We’ll be reusing some of the ideas from last year,

The objective of Locktober is NOT necessarily complete orgasm denial. The focus as the name suggests is keeping you locked up for most of it. If you follow the ideas it will involve frequent release for tease and denial, and some of those will include ruined or full orgasm.

However if the two of you want to make it so you don’t cum at all for the whole month, agree that now and just adapt my ideas to work for you!

Note however, if you agree now that’s what you want, ONLY the woman is allowed to reverse that, and it should be with the guys agreement too (we get weak sometimes). You opt out of cumming this month and you don’t get to ask to change it :p

Okay, given all that, here are the rules for Keephimcaged’s Locktober 2016

Locktober Rules
    • This is about having fun - if you’re not enjoying it, talk about it and fix it so you are!
    • If in doubt, lock it up - if the choice comes for you to let him stay out or to lock him up, by default you are to cage his cock unless you have a good reason not to
    • Be flexible - my ideas are just suggestions, feel free to adapt to what works for you and maybe to reschedule if the timing just isn’t working out
    • She cums, every day - that’s the objective, while he is caged and denied, the other side of the coin is the woman is to cum or be made to cum every day - we want to build that as a good habit!
    • No masturbating without permission - the man is not allowed to masturbate himself in or out of the cage
    • No cumming unless you say so - unless you say he can cum he is not allowed, even if you are the cause of it! It’s HIS fault (lol).
      All unauthorised orgasms must be ruined (be strict on this!) and if you want even stricter you can agree in advance he has to eat it too. (Yep, kinda gross but the concept turns a lot of guys on - before they actually cum, and it’s a genuine disincentive for them to go over - but if you agree it you have to make them do it or it’s pointless).
    Necessary Equipment
    You will need a cock cage! You can read our recommendations here

A good lube for wanking him with

Some kind of restraints to use in bed (you can just try it with silk scarves but the velcro strap ones are great and so easy to use.

Optional extras
    A strap on if you want to explore having sex with him still caged

Butt plugs can be fun too, but very optional

Cock rings are very useful for keeping him hard and sensitive

As you can see we recommend toys from our own favourite online toy store, Lovehoney. We do get a small commission from them, if you object to that, please feel free to not use our links - we’d recommend them anyway. The big factor is they offer 365 day free returns so you’re trying all this stuff risk free. Don’t like it, or discover this isn’t for you? Send it back, used, yes used! for a full refund. So cool!

Health and safety
    The ideas here are things that work for us but please be sensible and adapt to your situation and medical requirements. Especially if you’re new to caging just take a cautious approach and don’t overdo it. If you’re feeling any pain or discomfort that isn’t from the obvious cause of trying to get hard in a cage or achey balls from not cumming then do something about it. This is meant to be fun, not cause problems.

Besides that, I recommend you both go for a serious pubic haircut. If you want the best from his oral skills then you should get rid of most hair around your pussy (you can leave your normal pubes, they don’t get in the way). His should be cut very short, especialy with a plastic cage to avoid trapped hairs causing pain. You can try getting him to shave too if you fancy it. Shaved balls are much more fun to play with in my opinion.

Plastic cages need removal and cleaning pretty much every day to stay fresh in our experience. Metal cages just need a shower and hose down, with maybe a weekly removal and spray and scrub with a sex toy cleaner for any nooks and crannies.

So, that’s about it now, I shall post the first Locktober task in a bit, a simple tease and denial as it was last year, to get things going.

I’d love any feedback, including hearing how things are going or questions, and I’ll do my best to get back to them as fast as possible.

If you are a woman denying her partner and you want some help then please feel free to email me at keephimcaged@gmail.com if you’re struggling or just need some encouragement. There’s a group of us now who I chat with and it’s just nice to have some others to do that with. Guys, please don’t use that email, it’s not for you,and yes if you pretend to be a woman I can tell, it’s very obvious.

Enjoy Locktober and of course, and keep him caged!

Jane

locked17, jung-sklave, NsToy and 5 others like this.
  2. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And here's the Day 1 content!

Locktober 2016 - Day 1

So, you should have read my overly long introduction already.

If you haven’t then check that out for an overview, some tips and the basic rules.

You should have talked those through with your partner, and agreed them and what take you want to try on the different levels of intensity. If you haven’t done that, then do it now!

Then, get the cock cage on if it isn’t already! For those of you new to this, just have some fun trying it on, maybe just before you do the rest of this. For the rest of you, get that cage on, now!

Tease and Denial
    Tease and denial is at the heart of sexy male chastity play. For some caging is about long lock ups, and that’s fine if it rings your bell but for us as a couple the focus is about increased intimacy and having more fun sex, so letting his cock out of the cage and playing with it to get him even hornier is a big part of the process - most of the time…

A simple start today. Tonight is going to be a classic tease and denial session, the mainstay of caged fun - when he’s restrained and then let out for teasing and edging before being put back in his cage without release of any kind.

If you’re just starting then this is a great way to start things off, tie him up, tease him, and then when you’ve done it for long enough (I’d say 45mins or more to kick things off) just wait until he’s soft and cage him up again before you let him out.

Try wearing the key on a necklace while you play, and if you fancy it, have him warm you up before you tie him up, with his hands, and his mouth.

‘Warm me up’

As you’ll have seen, one of the rules of Locktober is the woman is to try and cum EVERY DAY. Of course you can cum more… The reason for this is it will help you enjoy it too, and make sure it is not all about him, which it can be if you’re not careful.

But across the board there seems to be a relationship between caging his cock and him WANTING to go down on you. MAKE THE MOST OF IT.

Now this can be awkward if it’s not something you’re used to so of course he can use his hands or a vibe too. But try to let him go down and kiss and lick you a little down there at least, it feels amazing (more tips in later posts).

Sometimes it’s hard to ask or tell him to do it (although it’s SUPER sexy for them if you can be direct and say ‘eat me out’ or ‘lick my clit’ or similar).

So, something I do is use code - I say to him ‘Warm me up’ and he knows that means kiss me, play with me and then go down on me.

What it does not mean is make you cum! Not yet! Because it’s best in my experience to be left horny then play and tease him THEN have him make you cum. It’ll make trying new things much easier and keep you much hornier.

So, explain or have him read this post, and then whisper in his ear, ‘warm me up’ and enjoy! Give him advice if you can, encourage him, tell him what feels good, but don’t worry, he’s going to get a LOT better at that!.

Once that’s done, and you have some way to do it, restrain him. Why? Because it’s fun! It’s giving you a little taste of power, him of helplessnes, and it’s just hot to try a bit of simple bondage. If you don’t have restraints, you can use silk scarves of stockings, or just make him sit on his hands. But if you can, do it properly, it’s hot!

A word about, safewords

‘Safewords are for really kinky stuff, aren’t they?’ Well yes, they are, they are mostly for situations where you want to clearly and simply communicate you are struggling in an kink interaction. So why would we use them for this chastity play?

They are very liberating! Because they give implied consent once you’ve agreed to use them. What this means is if hubby’s really horny, and likes the idea of cumming, or he’s caged and wants to ask to cum out, he can say it but HE DOESN’T REALLY MEAN IT!

That’s right, he can beg, ‘please I’m so horny, let me cum, let me out of this cage’ etc but unless he uses a safeword he actually wants you to say ‘no’ because really he can handle more and what he really wants is you, saying ‘No!’

That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to cum or be let out, it just means he ALSO is okay if you don’t. And that gives you a HUGE amount of confidence to say ‘No, I want to keep you horny’ or ‘It turns me on to keep you caged, so no’ etc etc.

So, to repeat, we use safewords so you can actually be sure he thinks it hot if you say no. It doesn’t mean you HAVE to say no, but it’s probably hottest if you do most of the time.

What to use? We just use ‘Yellow’ if he’s near what he can stand and you need to believe he means it, and ‘Red’ for okay, ‘STOP now, I’m in pain or this isn’t fun, let’s take a pause, fix that, and then talk about what to do next’. Again, neither are bad things, just they make sure you know he’s serious.

So, right now, talk about safewords together, agree what yours are for the WHOLE of the month, and then you can be really confident playing with lock up and chastity and denial.

So to summarise, agree safewords so you can be confident saying NO, because when he doesn’t use them, he doesn’t really want you to let him cum or free his cock. But when he does say them, always take them seriously!

The tease, and denial
    So with him probably restrained you can now let him out of that cock cage, and play with his cock. Lubed hands, your mouth, your pussy. Whatever you fancy, take your time and talk about all you’re doing. We’ll have a proper ‘interrogation’ game tomorrow, but maybe ask him what he’s most excited about and you tell him what you think too.

He does not cum today! For beginners you may not want to lock him up after, but either way, keep him horny, teased, denied. Maybe you’lll let him cum tomorrow…And for those who want to, you lock him up. Yes, this is really important, YOU put the cage on his cock and lock it BEFORE you untie him, they LOVE that.

Then you untie him, and tell him to make you cum, and lie back and wonder why you didn’t try this wonderful kink before as he licks and rubs you to as many orgasms as you fancy. Browse the rest of the blog if you fancy it too…

And that’s Day 1, nice and easy… it won’t stay that way for long!

As always, I’d love your feedback or messages, have fun, and remember, the hornier he is, the more he wants and loves you! ;)

3. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, not a single comment. Okay it doesn't seem like it's worth posting the Locktober stuff here, but do feel free to check it out on the blog if you're interested.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Please continue to paste them in here! Those of us who are really doing chastity as a couple thrive on this stuff! I've really missed your posts in The mansion.

I am unfortunately away on a business trip for a week soon and my Wife is then away on some corporate training thing for two whole weeks so we are unable to join in. I am however looking forward to NO-vember as we will be together for the entire month.

The amount of effort you have put into this is obvious.

nvrsaynvr63 likes this.
  5. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I agree with @Jasmic68 there's no question the amount of time and effort you put into the locktober posts is really something. As part of a couple practicing chastity, this is a really great thread we hope to read daily. We also follow your blog, but having it here puts it front and center.

6. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I've been avidly following on Tumblr. My keyholder isn't in the Mansion but she has been overly keen on reading up on Locktober on Tumblr too... :/

7. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I messaged you here since I am not on tumbler. Please keep posting as I am keeping him locked and using your posts as inspiration to up my game. He has been locked since 8/6 with only 2 ruined orgasms since that time. He will be locked until 11/12 or 14 weeks (8+6) then will have the option of continuing until 1/1 in order to bypass the 11x12 weeks for 1x1 weeks. I love your ideas and the way you change things up

slave_m likes this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Great writing, I think that it would also be good reading for beginners or the ladies reluctant to try things

9. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Please don't stop posting :)
    I love to read experiences from people who are going through same things we do.
    When I mentioned this locktober to my girlfriend she liked the idea, and said sure, no problem :)
    But a lot of things happened since and I'm affraid this Locktober is the least of my problems.

10. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    First chance I have had to get on and see your post very insightful love hearING from loving KH instead of how mean or cockholding

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you SO MUCH for this tip. I have been begging Elle to say things like lick my clit to me, but she just cannot do it. At least not yet, she is becoming more assertive but so far this still eludes her. So the idea of using code, saying something like warm me up, is genius in its simplicity.

12. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone, that's more like it, and most encouraging! And yep, that's a good tip isn't it Jasmic! (Missed you too!)

Jasmic68 and SamanthaCDNJ like this.
  13. SamanthaCDNJ

SamanthaCDNJ Member

North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Jane, nice seeing you here and as you know from Tumblr, we are huge fan of your feed and ideas. We were a little busy this weekend adopting a dog on Saturday but I just locked in to my JailBird and placed the keys on my wife's nightstand. The kids are going to bed shortly and should be able to start following along. Talk soon!

14. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Locktober 2016 - Day 2 The interrogation…

I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want…

I hope all went well with Day 1. Feedback is incredibly welcome, either in notes or a message!

A major challenge for most relationships is communication, so today we’re going to use the a delightful side effect of edging to help us with that. The side effect is that the hornier and closer you get your man to cumming, the easier it is for him to tell you stuff he normally wouldn’t.

Day 2 is going to follow in a similar pattern to yesterday. Get him to ‘warm you up’, then restrain him, remove the cage and edge him. If you don’t have restraints, or fancy a change, you can always just make him lie on his hands (and threaten to recage him if they come out at all).

Now he’s hopefully a bit hornier we’re going to use that to have a fun little interrogation. However, I have to precede that with a warning, you HAVE TO BE COOL with the answers he gives. You are elicting them under a kind of pleasure torture - his defences are down. Even if he says something you don’t like or is a huge turn off, just LET IT GO. You are tapping into his fantasies, and a lot of them are just that, a fantasy, the whole point of which is it’s not something that can or should happen in real life.

If you react negatively to anything it can REALLY set you back. So instead, you can just be neutral, ‘that’s interesting’, ‘I see, I didn’t know that!’ kind of thing. And if he asks you what you think you can just say ‘that’s good to know’ or ‘I’ll keep that in mind’. Just, stay neutral, nothing negative, okay?

What’s been interesting for me in the past when I’ve done this with hubby is just giving him the chance to voice a few fantasies he’d never told me actually acted like taking the lid off a pressure cooker and stopped him thinking about them so much. So even in the telling there’s a lot of positives.

So my point is, you do not have to DO all the things that come up from questioning like this, you are in charge and it happens the way you want it to. But it’s very good to know where he’s coming from and maybe become more open to some of them. For example with me I had no desire to peg him at all (use a strap-on on him) but he’d told me he liked the idea, I knew he’d played there himself in the past, and then, when we did try it and I made him cum from it it was amazing. Suddenly I thought, ‘oh my god, I’ve found another way to give my hubby pleasure and to make him cum, that’s awesome!’

As I said, the key to this is the closer he is to the edge and the longer you’ve been doing it, the more honest he will be. Don’t tell him the plan is to question him until you’ve got him right on the edge, then say something like, ‘Right, now to find out what you really want and think!’.

Then you keep teasing and playing as you talk. Here are some suggested questions
    1. How is being caged making you feel about me?
    2. Are you more concerned I’ll be too mean, or not mean enough?
    3. If you had to choose, would you rather be caged for a week, or a month?
    4. How long do you imagine being kept in the cage without being allowed out at all?
    5. When we get to your ‘cum day’ does the thought of me changing my mind and keeping you locked longer excite you?
    6. What sexual things do you want to do to me, or have me do, that we don’t do now?
    7. What would you like us to do more of with you caged or teased?
    8. Is there anything I might do to you that excites, but also scares you?
    And then to finish, this is quite fun. Say something like:

‘Well done answering everything so truthfully, what would you like as your reward, a ruined orgasm, a full orgasm, another edge or whatever I want?’

(If he says anything but the ‘anything you want’ you say , ‘Wrong answer darling, we’ll stop there, and get you back in your cage’. For the last answer, do what you want! Play more or stop, but no cumming of any kind.)

That’s it for today, well done!

Advance warning…
    Heads up for tomorrow, he’s staying caged and it’s all going to be focused on him pleasuring you. In fact, advance warning for early risers, demand an orgasm from him before you get up to start the day! You’ll be getting one later too

Feedback
    Did you get any surprise answers? What was the sexiest thing he said? How is his horniness already? I’d love to know! Reblog with a note or send me a message!

slave_m likes this.
  15. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    Your day three submission was so hot! I'm a big fan of your blog, so I've been keeping up on there!

16. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Locktober 2016 - Day 3 The pleasure is all yours

So, today is about you, his cock is going to stay locked up and not get out, at all. If you’re new to caging then this is just a case of putting it on before you start and, maybe taking it off after you’re done, or… maybe it’s time for him to try it overnight?

As I prewarned you yesterday (and still useful for those using this later)- if you can he’s to give you an orgasm to start the day. It can be with his hands, a vibe, or ideally his mouth. Worried you won’t be perfectly fresh? Screw that - how often did he get you to suck him without showering first? Exactly. Just think about that and stop feeling guilty and enjoy it and stop feeling guilty! lol Let him make you cum while you read the news or a book or flick through Tumblr etc.

Next go and shower and leave him caged, horny, and smelling you with every breath. When you get back you might want to uncage him to shower, depending on the design, or just keep him in it. With our plastic one it’s quite good if it comes off and gets cleaned every few days.

If you want to you can play with him at this point. I love sucking his freshly showered cock. But not letting him out at all is hot too, and if you have any doubt he might play in the shower, keep him locked up.

Either way, at this point you explain the way the day is going to work. You might let him out this evening (do not promise more than letting out), but only if he’s pleased you all day, sexually and emotionally. He’s not allowed to ask for anything today, he’s only allowed to ask, ‘What can I do to please you?.

Then add a couple of specifics - if he’s home during the day say that you want an orgasm at lunchtime, and either way, as soon as you’re together at home after work the first thing you want is his mouth between your legs.

Ideally you’d hope for some extras, cute messages, flowers, dinner bought or prepared, etc

Let me be clear here, however well he does, I suggest you don’t let him out. Because it’s hot!

Come bedtime it’s time for an extended session of him eating you out. You can put on a tv show or read a book but I’d suggest, to start at least, you watch some porn while he does it. On your laptop or tablet or phone, whatever. Porn that specifically, he can hear, but cannot see. It will drive him wild. Just, yeah, wild, trust me on this.

I suggest you try a specific position for this, and that’s with you on your back shuffled down the bed so he can kneel on the floor (give him a cushion so he can go longer) and you can either put your feet on the edge or lean them over the bed or over his shoulders, mix it up and see what works best. You lying and him lying down too is okay but you on the edge of the bed gives him MUCH better access, he can breathe better and so go longer.

If you’re confident enough you can always really go for it and have him lie down and sit on his face, but we’ll be trying that later on in Locktober with specific tips to make it easier.

You can of course be on a sofa or chair too. Just both be comfortable enough to go a long time. How long? I’d aim for at least half an hour - he may need little breaks. But, see below for how long it could be as a challenge…

Porn suggestions

If you aren’t much of a porn watcher you can try one of the big sites like pornhub.com or redtube.com - but here are some quick suggestions I’ve pulled from my blog:

I, umm, have developed this fascination with big cocks (have you seen the size of our strap on?) so if you’re curious, here’s a couple of compilations of those…

http://spankbang.com/9yzy/video/big%20cock%20compilation - this one starts loud but it’s women saying how big the guy’s cock are so BRILLIANT for him to only be able to hear and not see (evil laugh). You’ll probably get bored before the end but it’s such a hot one for him to have to hear while caged up!

Other videos I’ve recommended recently:

https://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/145264138741/this-was-one-of-those-pretty-simple-videos-that

http://daftsex.com/watch/-126687608_456239151 - a compilation of our favourite handjob and blowjob videos

http://sexix.net/video68285-marks-head-bobbers-amp-hand-jobbers-sarah-diavola-ruined-orgasms-101/# - from the same people a very impressive example of teasing talk!

Pornhub has a For Women category you could try out:
    http://www.pornhub.com/video?c=73&o=mv&cc=gb
    You can change between homemade and professional too, I often prefer the former.

Or maybe be adventurous and try some of the other categories on the left of pornhub’s page that take your fancy (good idea to change the search to most viewed or highest rated etc).

Then again, if porn isn’t your thing try some erotica. I mean, pretty great to read it while being licked!!!

Talk to him

If he’s not very good at oral then do give him guidance. Even if he is, make sure to throw in some instructions such as(just use whatever you fancy):

• Slow licks now, keep me on the edge
    • Harder now, suck on my clit
    • Tongue fuck my pussy
    • Put your finger in me too
    • Use a dildo in me as you lick my clit
    • Play with my bottom at the same time
    • Lick my bottom now
    • Stick your finger in my arse (if he was wild before that’ll top it…)
    • And of course, ‘make me cum now’
    Not that cumming once is the end, no no, see how many you can get tonight!

If you’re feeling vocal, or if you’re not but know you need to work on it, you can try some teasing things too, stuff like:

• I am starting to see the benefits of this chastity thing now
    • You’re so much better with your mouth than you are with your cock
    • I love this, I’m not sure why I need to unlock your cock at all to be honest
    • It really turns me on to know your little cock is all squashed up and can’t even get hard
    • Is your cock actually dripping yet honey? Tell me if it does, I like that
    And encourage him of course, tell him how good it feels, what feels best, that you love him, that you love him doing this to you, etc

Your challenge is to let him keep going until he says he has to stop. Yes, you are to let him give you oral sex until he’s unable to do more. Even sexier… say you don’t care - make him make you cum one more time before he can stop. Trust me, that’ll turn him on so much.

If he goes to stop without asking, try a ‘I’m not done yet, stay there until you can’t do any more - make me cum again now’ kind of thing.

So once you’re completely satisfied - and feel free to get him to rub or vibe you more if you’re not and he can’t lick any more, you tell him how well he’s done, but then, I would recommend you don’t let him out. You just let him cuddle you, frustrated and horny - it’s what he really wants, honestly.

But you may want to reward him, so your options are:

1. Thank him but say you’re worn out and tell him to cuddle up against you caged while you fall asleep

2. Say he’s pleased you and restrain him and remove the cage and play and edge him if you want, before caging him and then untying him. Don’t do it for too long.

3. Say he’s pleased you, would he like to be uncaged? When he says yes, restrain him, and then, either do nothing (you only promised to uncage him) or just play a bit and then leave him. So yes, the idea is you leave him tied up all night! If he has to come out, the cage goes back on. You might enjoy just teasing him every so often, or even climbing on and fucking him a little. But you’ll probably be all orgasmed out and just sleep. And that’s perfect.

Which you choose is up to how you’re feeling and if he’s managed to focus and ask what will please you all day. I’m not going to let him out at all, simplist and makes the point!

Ask him how he found it, I bet he loved it, even if you left him untouched. Remember that the next time you feel guilty.

That’s it for today - tomorrow something completely new - we’re going to explore the ruined orgasm, in a lot of detail!

17. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I would like to thank you for this thread. You write so well and you describe scenario's so well. The one thing that is so familiar to me is to pleasure the Wife in the morning. The Wife likes to read her ipad and have her coffee in bed. Not always but, quite often she will call me and tell me she needs a good licking to start her day. Although I don't ever hear porn videos playing i know she likes to read those romance novels. I think this is what gets her in the mood for a morning orgasm. By the way it suits me just fine, for I am always ready to please her. When she has had enough she pushes me away and always tells me how nice it is to start her day this way. Then she will say that maybe I'll get some relief later, which sometimes I do but, much of the time I don't. Either way it just leaves me a drippy mess for the day. Again thanks for Locktober.

danijean001 likes this.
  18. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    No it's a great post. We got a couple we are friends With that we are having her Read it hoping to spark them up a little. If it sparks her interest we are donating our old cb6 to them yup get them.started.

19. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #19 keephimcaged, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
    Locktober 2016 - Day 4
    So, today, we’re going to explore the infamous ‘ruined orgasm’. I’m sure some of you reading this are pros at these already, but for those who aren’t the ruined orgasm is a wonderful tool in our denial handbag because while it lets him empty his balls it doesn’t give him any of the pleasure of a proper orgasm because you stop all stimulation as soon as he goes over the edge of climax (if not before) and he ejaculates, but it’s not pleasurable.

In general it also tends to keep them hornier than they would have been with a full orgasm, but that does vary.

Now the other thing I’m giving you today, is a script! This is something I’ve done a couple of times but this is a new one, and the idea is you can use it to tease him, to give you some ideas of things to say, and to inspire you with other stuff you can make up yourself. I’ve also tried to add some relevant pictures and links in too which you can use as much as you want to spice it all up!

I know some of you hardcore lot will not want to let him cum, even if it’s ruined, so just play with this as you feel fit and change your mind at the end! Or just lock him up and read it to him as you let him eat you out - it’s called a rehearsal!

Ruined Orgasm Script
    To follow it precisely he should start clothed and caged, and you should have his key on a necklace. You’ll want something you can browse on together, and lube to wank him with. Try not to ruin him till the end but if it happens earlier just use it as a chance to see if he can go again!

Oh darling, are you all ready for your surprise? You’ve been so good, I know how horny you’ve been, and your poor cock, all locked up in that cage. I think it’s time for a reward, don’t you?

Let me see how you’re doing in there, strip down and show me. I can’t believe how much I love seeing you locked up in that thing. Isn’t that crazy? You know it actually turns me on now to think of you in it, and to see your poor little cock all safe and secure.

Come lie here, let me hold it.

Mmmm, I love how tight and full your balls get, do they ache baby? Look how full they are, all that cum stored up. Do you think we should empty them out, would that be a good reward? Can you imagine how good it will feel? You like that idea… oh dear, look how hard you’re trying to get. It really turns me on to see that.

See, I’ve got your key on my necklace, do you like that? So near, and yet so far…

Hmmm, maybe I’ll keep you in there just a little longer, my feet need a good rub. You do that while I do a little more research…

Mmm, that feels lovely darling, keep going. Oh this is fascinating. I’m getting very inspired.

What am I researching? I’m not sure I should tell you, it might spoil the surprise! Oh okay, I’m looking at different ways to make you cum! What different ways can you think of?

Oh, those are good, I hadn’t thought of some of them! But yes, what I was researching was actually ruined orgasms. You know, where you cum, well, kind of cum, but I stop all the stimulation just before you do, so I still get to enjoy your cum flowing out, but it’s not like a full orgasm. Doesn’t that sound interesting?

You don’t seem that keen, I wonder why that might be…

The big advantage seems to be that you stay nice and horny afterwards. After all this time getting you so turned on it just seems a waste to lose it all and go back to square one, don’t you think?

Well I do. So I’m hoping that a ruined orgasm might work. What do you think?

Well, if you don’t want a ruined orgasm we can always just keep you caged up. It’s entirely your choice baby. Anyway, one of the blogs I was reading says ‘ruined’ isn’t really a great name for it, it’s just, different!

Look at this baby, isn’t it hot?
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/60cee026e3d968851cffe1997278105c/tumblr_o1haqjMl9l1udbsi1o1_400.gif

Isn’t that amazing, the way it just flows out, rather than spurts! Oh I wonder how that feels? I do love it when you jet out your big thick loads but this is sexy too, don’t you think? Especially if you make those oh so sexy little moans of yours.

Mmm, just thinking about it gets me horny. You can stop on my feet now, that was lovely, thank you. Now, give my pussy some attention while I do more research.

Mmm, that’s it darling, use your mouth on my clit. Oh I’ve found a few blogs JUST about ruined orgasms! Who knew it was so popular?

http://www.orgasme-ruine.fr/

This one’s French, but it has lots of videos. Mmm, good boy, keep licking me while I watch some. I might even show you some of my favourites.

(Play some of the videos so he can only hear them)

Can you hear it? Aww baby, do you wish you could see all these big cocks getting taken over the edge? Oh I think you’re stretching in that cage quite enough, hearing is enough for you.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/5a5b14c435260019521a527a8c392305/tumblr_o1yeaf6gMq1t5hh43o1_400.gif

Mmmm, that’s so hot. God, can you believe I’m watching videos like this while you go down on me, how hot is that!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/58bcec13f50dfd756c78e32229ef2677/tumblr_o41xbqzpcC1udbsi1o1_400.gif

Wow, if a cock that big still gets ruined maybe you shouldn’t cum at all? I’m only kidding baby, I’ll still ruin you! In fact, let’s take that cage off and I’ll play with you as I do some more research.

Oh and look, some don’t even take their cages off to do it! Maybe we don’t need to take yours off at all!

http://ruined-orgasms.tumblr.com/

Gosh this site is like a wall of ruined orgasms! How does watching them make you feel?

Browse the gifs on that tumblr while you play with his cock

Oh my goodness, look at all these different ways the men are getting their orgasms ruined! I had no idea there were so many options! Mostly they use their hands, but there’s some here where they use their mouths or even their pussy!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e69363a9adfaaa1194babd4a4f7477b2/tumblr_n9ygd5zf7x1tgtuzmo1_400.gif

Oh that’s so mean, just pulling out right at the end!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8125545da5ad399038dda476f1f9158/tumblr_nhi2dnd7tt1tkkt4ho1_r1_400.gif

Oh my god, look at this one, it’s running out of him like a tap! I wonder if I can make you do that?!

If I’m going to ruin you, I want to do it properly. Hmmm, I wonder which works best. They seem to advise either completely taking my hands away or just holding the base.

Slowly stroke you right to the edge, and keep you there as long as I can. And then, when I think you’ve reached the point of no return just stop stroking and hold you, and watch. I think I might giggle too, is that bad. It’s such a hot mix of being curious and being mean, knowing how good it would feel if I just stroked a little more, and just not doing it, because I can. Because it’s hotter to keep you horny and attentive, than to give you that pleasure you crave so much.

The lovely thing is I can risk taking you over of course. Often when I’m edging you I’m worrying about not taking you too far so I back off a bit, but if I’m going to ruin you anyway I can really go to town trying to keep you on the edge.

But you have to promise to tell me when you’re close, okay? If you spurt and you haven't’ told me I’ll be cross! I want to see just how close I can get you, and try to keep you there for a bit.

Actually the real trick is stopping and waiting, apparently it can take up to ten seconds for you to go over. The best kind of ruins are supposed to be where I’ve not stroked you right to the edge, but let you just slip over after pausing.

I say ‘best’, what I mean is that they make your cum slowly pour out of you rather than spurt. That’s what I really want to see today, even if it takes a few tries.

Oh, I found another picture, she’s obviously trying it too!

https://67.media.tumblr.com/b12f23e65d35dd82008521f8c083dded/tumblr_nrqdi7XW4W1u5m7bpo1_400.gif

Hah, I love that expression, what do you think she’s saying?

I do like watching, and feeling you spurt but somehow it’s really hot to think of it flowing out of you. I guess it’s a bit like milking you. Milking that thick warm cum out of your aching swollen balls.

Oh yes, that’s a big advantage I didn’t mention did I? Often when you’ve only been ruined, I can just keep going and do it again, and again. Oh maybe I can completely empty your balls! I wonder if that really happens, actually run dry! That would be so hot!

https://67.media.tumblr.com/bfe7525aba2ba4e044eac478cb1be9ab/tumblr_nhfzf59Q9A1ty964ho1_500.gif

So I’ve read some keyholders only ever let their partners have ruined orgasms! Do you think that’s real or just a fantasy?

Apparently you start to crave even that little bit of release. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine being so desperate you’ll beg to to be ruined, not even to have an orgasm?

Gosh, maybe I’ll like it so much it’s all I’ll let you have in future.

I do love making you cum, but the contrast afterwards is so stark, maybe if a ruined cum means you stay much more horny and attentive then that’s the way to go? I guess we’ll find out.

I’ve decided, I want to ruin you, I want to see how well I can do it.

No? You’d rather have a nice big full orgasm? Well sorry chastity boy, that’s not on offer today. Nope, I can stop now and lock you back up again, or I can ruin you, which would you like it to be?

No, don’t just say it, ask for it, make me believe it. ‘Please ruin my orgasm’.

Mmmm, l like that. What else can I make you say…’Make me swallow my cum’

Oh that’s hotter when you say it! Just think of all those times you wanted me to swallow, and now it’s your turn. It’s just recycling I guess! Mmm, where on my body would you most like to lick your cum off?

Oh really?! Kinky! I’ll remember that for another day!

I think my favourite idea is me being right on the edge while you fuck me (because that makes me a bit of a bitch, doesn’t it baby, and that’s kind of hot.) And then, instead of cumming you pull out and just let your cock spurt out onto my bottom without touching it at all. It’ll be so frustrating but so hot. You’ll want to slam it back in me to make it feel good but you’ll be so self controlled and just watch your orgasm wasted all over my skin.

Mmm, look at this one, I love it! I bet that would feel so sexy. For me darling, obviously.
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/8d4ccccbc85b235930f67dd7b10c6bb2/tumblr_nbzfjqBgNf1snw0zso1_500.gif

But today, yes today I think it’s all about practising.

I want to see if we can just make it ooze out like in those pictures. So what we’re going to do is get you right to the edge, and then I’m going to slide my hand down just as you I think you’re ready to go over. And I’m going to hold it for ten whole seconds, yep, that’s what they recommend. And if you don’t go over, I’ll do it again, and again, and again until we tip you over that edge. Feel free to beg to cum, I’m going to ignore you, but it’s kind of hot hearing you say it.

Now, what shall we watch while we get you there, how about a nice ruined orgasm compilation? Or that wall of ruined orgasms (Pick what you fancy or just search tumblr or pornhub for ‘ruined orgasms’ and see what you get).

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57f29a0c7233b

Now, I want you to tell me when you’re close, tell me what to do to keep you right on the edge, what feels best. Let’s use more lube, very good.

How full do your balls feel baby, is it going to be good to empty them at last? Is it hot or frustrating I’m just going to ruin it? I have to be honest, the thought is really turning me on.

Hand me my vibe baby, I want to cum while I edge you. Mmmm, that feels so good. And I love knowing I’m going to have a nice big orgasm while you only get ruined. Isn’t that so mean? It’s so hot to be mean nowadays, what have you done to me?

Oh god I’m close, I want to be such a bitch when I’m like this, squeezing your cock in my hand as I masturbate. Mmmmm, I just want to whisper naughty things in your ear as I cum…

(Pick what you fancy from below or just make your own up!)

I fucking love this.

I love keeping your cock in a cage

I love how horny it makes you

I want to keep you like that all the time

Your little cock is my plaything now

Maybe I shouldn’t even ruin you, maybe I should keep you full and desperate

Don’t you cum yet, I cum first, or I’ll make you drink it, is that clear?

Oh I’m really close, get your head down there and finish me, I want to cum on your face.

After you (not he) orgasms

Mmmm, that’s better. Now, where were we, oh yes, ruining you! I can focus at last, heh heh.

Then again, I could just get you to make me cum again and we can lock you back up. You don’t seem that desperate to be ruined, are you?

Really, are you sure, say it again, tell me you want me to ruin your orgasm.

Mmm, I do love how that sounds, come on then…

Now, some more lube and let’s get you right to the edge. Does that feel good baby? I love it when you’re this horny.

Are you ready honey, ready to be ruined?

Finally take him over if you haven’t already!

Oh no, that spurted far too much. Hmm, I wonder how much is still in there. I read on one blog I can ruin you a few times in a row. Let’s see if we can do better this time.

And continue as you wish, locking him back afterwards. Maybe say if you can ruin him four times he can stay out overnight…

AlanThom, Rider9, Jasmic68 and 2 others like this.
  20. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Such great writing! I really wish I had a KH to do this with! Thanks for all of your hard work both here and on your blog!

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I haven't actually read all of the most recent locktober post.

Not because I don't want to.

I just cant!

keephimcaged and NsToy like this.
  22. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I currently lock in my Bon4ms. The ring is a good fit but the sharp edges hurt and chaffe. I'm looking forward to my new device arriving albeit skeptikal since its a DHGate ceheepo. Hoping I can wear it long term, but still playing along solo locking for now off and on with the 4ms.

23. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL - you've always had that problem with my scripts, Jas! I read it to hubby last night, and then didn't even ruin him - so hot!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  24. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Locktober 2016 - Day 5

Your secret Tumblr….
    The first task today is something that hubby originally suggested, and is actually how I got into Tumblr in the first place at his prompting - a shared, secret Tumblr blog for the two of you!

The idea is that you can both be browsing Tumblr and when you find something that you think is sexy, you reblog it to your private blog for the two of you to share, you can add notes, or even use it to write new posts with ideas for the two of you, and it acts like a little journal too. It’s really great.

On the website you should find if you click the little person icon that there’s a not very obvious ‘+ New’ option. On the phone app on the account page there’s a ‘Create a new blog’ link. Set it up, make it private so that only the two of you can see it, and then when it’s made, click ‘members’ to invite the other person to it. (I got my hubby to do all that stuff btw, what are men for after all?)

Once you’re done then you’ll find you can click on a link to reblog it and choose if it sends it to your main tumblr, or this secondary one.

We still use it a most days, hubby posts things that turn him on with a little note about what he likes about it, I post things that I think are beautiful or sexy, and sometimes even stronger messages like ‘You are so doing this to me tonight!’

It’s been a great way to just keep ideas flowing and for us both to keep communication going about the sexy, and romantic side of our relationship, in our own little private place. It’s also made me much happier about him looking at Tumblr (I like it best when he’s caged though) as again, even though there are pictures of other women, he’s now thinking about me and what would turn me on or be fun for both of us - and that’s hot.

I’ll post how to find blogs to follow later down.

Today’s Denial Task

So once you’ve set up the shared tumblr today’s task is for both of you to find 12 posts each to add to it!

There should be three cute or romantic ones, three that turn you on, three that you think will turn the other person on and lastly three that are videos or sets of gifs (the moving pictures) that you think would be hot to edge him to.

You can either do this beforehand or lie in bed together and do it at the same time, but no looking at the results on the shared blog until you both agree (if you struggle to find that many it’s fine).

For ideas on blogs to browse through try clicking on the links to posts I’ve reblogged from, or use tumblr search to see what comes up (make sure you’ve turned the ‘Not suitable for work’ filter (a little padlock) off! Or I’ve got a growing list on my recommended blogs and links page

If he finishes first, or you’ve both done your 12, before you review them, time for him to ‘warm you up’.

Then once you’re ready, bring him back up, and uncage him and play with him as you review the posts you both made. Once you’re done you can search for some more together if you fancy it, or just cage him up, and then have him go down on you while you find some more posts to add to the blog for him to see later and enjoy cumming!

That’s it for today, a nice simple one I hope. I do encourage you to set up your secret tumblr as it’s a wonderful resource. If you’ve already followed this advice in the past maybe spend some time tonight going over old posts you’ve made together as well as the new ones, that would be fun!

SamanthaCDNJ and Jasmic68 like this.
  25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Elle and I already have a shared tumblr and it has been revolutionary. Elle doesn't get turned on by visual stimuli but she has said that the Tumblr is an excellent source of ideas and a good way of learning what turns me on. It has also made her more confident with what she is doing to me. So far she hasn't posted anything to it herself so this latest post is an excellent one to get her started.

AlanThom and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice