Purse Strings

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by desperatesub, Jan 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. desperatesub

desperatesub Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    As of 2 months ago, My Mistress Wife has taken control of the household finanaces after 15 years of marriage. I no longer have a platinum card, gas card, ATM, checking account etc available to me. When I am paid I sign my check over to her and she deposits it in to her account.

I thought giving up control of my orgasms was humbling but it has nothing on having to kiss her boot for lunch money or gas to get to work. I do not think I noticed untill just now, but over the last few years all the utilities and such have been transferred in to her name.

She really is enjoying this new level of control over me, she will make it a point at the checkout line to ask if I need lunch money, or handing me a couple of dollars for the "dollar menu". I have given up carrying my wallet, there is nothing in it anyway.

Hope I have not bored anyone just wanted to share an experiance of our female led lifesyle..

HollyC likes this.
  2. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Wow, that sounds terrifyingly exciting!
    The level of control you are describing is huge... if i wasn't wearing my CB i would be standing tall.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    How could you bore us with that description. Most of us would give up anything to live in your shoes. Be sure and keep us updated. I will be setting on pins and needles waiting for your next post.

By the way what size shoe do you wear????? lol :happy0007: Missy Tanya

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's an interesting one.

I wasn't Dominant over my husband, but after he fucked up our finances I took control of it all. We are now separated, I live with my pet, our child and my ex-2-bs 3 kids, and I STILL control his finances!

The reason I do it now is a) we are still married! b) he is never in this country and needs someone to keep an eye on it.

My mother also controls all of their finances, just because she is more organised!

Obviously the difference is that both men in those relationships still have access to their money if necessary, which is something you don't have.

I think women are excellent financial co-ordinators. But I'm biased!

5. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat as you desperatesub. We used to fight about money until a time came when my Wife was earning and I was unemployed. I didn't feel like I had a leg to stand on when she asked me to close my bank account. So I did.

Ever since then my wages are deposited into our joint account - which I have no ATM card for. She has logins for internet banking, I don't, and she handles the money. It works much better as Mistress is a very good organiser.

I don't know if this will happen to you, but it's where we are at; I don't generally have more than a few pounds in my pocket so I never impulse buy anything; Mistress, on the other hand, buys shoes and clothes when she feels like it. It used to bother me but it's OK really. If I ask for something nicely she is generous (and stuffs the money down my panties usually :))

The only bit I still hate is when I have to ask for money in front of my friends and family but by now I think people who know me think I'm totally pussywhipped. Financial domination works for us as well. I hope you and your Wife's enjoy this form of control in the future.

HollyC likes this.
  6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, this may also be a testament to the fact You are a VERY trustworthy person! Dollyanne agrees with You that women are better with finances! Dollyanne's spouse also handles the household finances and dolly is glad for it.

Dollyanne loves the part about stuffing the money down your panties, paulie! And the "pussywhipped" part too! That sounds hot!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :yes1:
    dollyanne

7. desperatesub

Local Time:
    Just an update, we went to Vegas a few weeks ago. Of course I'm flying half why across the country broke and wearing a CB3000. Mistress was kind enough to buy me an all day pass at the hotel buffet so I could eat meanwhile we did whatever she wanted. That mostly consisted of me holding her purse and standing 1 step behind her while she gambled all up and down the strip. You get the oddest looks standing behind your wife holding her purse.

I fun thing I got to do was to go to the hotel pool. Unfortunately after about 20 minutes mistress said I had to leave because it was nap time. Of course she announced this to me when I was in a hot tub full of twenty something girls. The were all snickering while I walked away behind her with my head down.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    It's potentially a very powerful control arrangement. She holds the key to the /$/plastic in one hand and the key to the cb in the other.

If you're not doing what you're told in this situation, then She isn't doing things properly!!

And, out of interest Mistress Watchful, are you still married to and controlling the finances of your x2b???

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    desperate i love the part where She came to get you out of a hottub full of Women.

Randy

10. desperatesub

Local Time:
    Pizza delivery

I almost busted out laughing last night when the pizza delivery guy tried to use my name to increase his tip. Of course my wifes card was used and he was trying to make her name fit me.

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    talk about trust

I just couldn't do that, that is too too extreme for me. I control our finance's but my wife or (domme) has credit cards, check books etc.

12. Justin M

Justin M New member

Local Time:
    In our marriage, my wife owns everything, all of our assets are in her name. My check goes to her account, she pays the bills and I get an allowance of 25 bucks a week. I have no access to her account and I have no clue how much is in it. we have estate planning in case she gets sick or dies before me, but other than that I have no control.

HollyC, kellysbitch and Joroincharge like this.
  13. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    Hubby's check is deposited into my account. He has a bank card that I deposit a few dollars in case I want him to stop and get something for dinner. Other than that he gets $20 a week to buy what he wants. All other financials accounts are controlled by me. He doesn't know the bank passwords nor where the money is kept. It is not just that I am a better money manager than he is, I am the decision maker in our house. I may ask his opinion but he has no say in the final decision.

HollyC, kellysbitch, Justin M and 2 others like this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    it's the perfect combination - by the balls with one hand and $$£$$ by the other. Done properly and it's wriggle-proof.

kellysbitch and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice