I am trying for the first time 1 week no cumming if I succeed I will get my first CB

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sushi, Mar 4, 2014.

1. sushi

sushi New member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    As of Saturday March 1st I started a week challenge, so no cumming until next Saturday at the earliest.

This will be the longest I have ever gone without orgasm.

I do not have a CB so if I can make it until Saturday then I am going to reward my self with a CB. I do not have any ideas on how to punish myself if I don't make it please give me some recommendations. (only something private)

I had a CB-6000 before and it broke so i threw it out. I am a grower and at max about 7" so I may need a different cage entirely.

This time I was thinking about ordering another cd-6000 or the curve. Does anyone else have a different recommendation of an inexpensive CB?

This will only be for occasional self play at most wearing it for a few days at a time.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    The cbs breaks all the time they not glued very well. Theres lots and lots on dhgate.com, have a look.

3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Why not try to ordering a cheap version of a steel based device ? I heard that several sites have very interesting prices.

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Hi sushi, welcome to this place! Nice to see new folks here.
    Now about your cb question.
    I have used the cheap Chinese ones and ended up with a bloody pecker. Not good not nice and not recommended. You are 7 inches? I am a shade under 8 but like you small when flaccid. My best has been
    with a genuine curve now warning, you will break a curve too if you are thick
    I have broken several. So I put a hose clamp around the top and that's that.
    However you will need a steady supply of ring parts too. So I have a half dozen on hand for when I need them. I never have any bruising or cuts with the CB line just poor wearing characteristics.

So if you buy a REAL CB Curve, you will have a warranty. Which I promise you will need. If you want to get serious about metal and you are a grower investigate others who are similar to you and see what had worked for them. I vote Curve at the troublesome low end and Mature Metal at the high end.

But remember you need to listen to those whos penis sizes are close to you. Even an average size guy will not have the same experience as you and may not even understand the extra stress we get on a growing member inside a tube. The same tube that is comfy on him will cause cuts and perhaps edema to you.

This is getting serious, sorry about that.
    Just have fun around here. Don't do what isn't fun OK?

I am going to lay down now.

Cheers

5. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I did the same as you and found that as long as we had sex in the middle of the week and my wife had an orgasm, it was enough for me. I stayed on the honor system for a few weeks and only got my CB6000s when my wife wanted me to go longer. We went to 10 and then 14 days using the CB. However, my wife seems to prefer making me have an orgasm once a week provided I do not get 'bitchy' afterwards.

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Ok boys so have you done bragging who has the biggest willy ??

Please put some nice pictures of your nice clean boy bits on your profile with something to gauge them by to see if you are telling the truth.
    Too often we discover that you get inches and cm mixed up and its very disappointing to say the least.
    Recently it was who had the biggest balls that produced zero nice pictures ! I wonder why ??

How to not cum for a whole 7 days with out a chastity device .
    Don't touch your willy un less having a pee , more than 3 shakes counts as a wank. If you have a foreskin , retract it once night and morning to wash , that is once slowly !!
    Punishments
    If you have so little self control and feel the need to make a mess .
    Take a bar of soap put it in your mouth , now play with your willy as much as you want remove the soap only when you have finished .
    Please let us all know how much you enjoyed it .
    Xx Wendy

Mistress B likes this.
  7. chrissiecd

chrissiecd Guest

hi after a week in my cage i don't care if i cum

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice