Album: L-u-c-y

L-u-c-y

Updated Apr 20, 2024
The fate of 8 men awaits at my heels  
Mother nature gave the gift of physical strength to weak minded males so they can be provider and protector for their Queen. Today's feeble feminised males have forgotten their purpose. Get on your knees and start relearning!  
Slave, make sure the soles of my heels are spotless every day, but no licking is permitted!  
The male underclass belongs underfoot  
Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted women with machines to enslave them.  
Is it not a strange fate that males should suffer so much fear and doubt for so small a thing? Such a little thing.  
Who wishes this was them?  
I am completely covered in PVC to ensure none of your vile male germs touch my superior body, even by accident  
If you disobey me I will throw your chastity key and all these others in the river. Everyone will suffer because of you  
Why are women so much more interesting to men than men are to women?  
Working from home in style  
The fate of so many males on one keyring...  
Someone needs to whip these bitches into shape. Looks like it's down to me.  
First the Terminatrix will force you to be encased in metal, and then turn you into a cyborg to serve womankind for all eternity. Half metal, half "man".  
What I want, when I want, how I want. Understood?  
Kneel before the altar of the Goddess, pathetic worshipper! Only now, at the end, do you understand the true power of femininity  
Your collar awaits, bitch  
Kneel slaves.  
Beauty is power, a smile is it's sword.  
I identify as royal.  
If you even dream of disobeying me you better wake up and apologise  
Male bitches, I am not a violent or sadistic person, but sometimes you do make me feel like beating the shit out of you.  
I discipline myself, that is why disciplining males comes very easy to me.  
I have had this collar specially made for you bitch. Now kneel down and slip your head into it  
Stop being a silly scared bitch and just try it on and give me the key, what's the worst thing that can happen?  
Mid stomp.  
Prepare to brace.  
Fear the jailer  
Resistance is futile.  
The most dangerous creature in the world is a silent smiling woman.  
Kneel bitches.  
Make it so, bitches.  
Women who seek to be equal with men, lack ambition.  
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice