you looking for a keyholder (Netherlands)?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Deleted member 115477, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Deleted member 115477

Hi all. I'm an older gay man and take good care of my body and mind :)

I love caressing, teasing, massaging, licking, hands-free cum, edging, ruined orgasms and denial.

But, perhaps a bit different, I prefer to do that with/for another caged male. I don't consider myself a sub or a dom, not interested in domination or being dominated. I love the feeling of a cage against another cage.

I'm looking for a younger male in the Groningen area, for example a university student who needs to focus on studying, to be his keyholder, to clean and shave and to give release before relocking. (No offence, but I'm not into sissy/cd.) Clean, safe, no drugs.

For mutual safety, we can exchange pics, then meet for a coffee or wine in a public place first, and if we want to take explore further, then agree on a set of rules. Trust is essential. Complete discretion promised.

(I'm fluent in Dutch and English.)

2. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    If you are interested in a older male in Drenthe, with a Behind Barz belt, I'm here.

Kan ook in het Nederlands.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice