X-mas presents

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by her_pantyboy, Dec 30, 2008.

1. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Keyholder bought me 3 pair of silky full cut panties to add to my daily choices. i now have so many panties and only 3 pairs of briefs, i only wear the briefs when we have my kids.

i bought my Keyholder two books for X-mas,

"Yes Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission" and "Chastity Tales of the Submissive Male"

Both are a collection of 'short stories', i read a few to Her as we laid in bed and She held and caressed Her caged dicket.

Love to here want anyone else got for x-mas.

:party-100:

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Got cuckolded Christmas eve, christmas eve afternoon to be precise for around 4 hours, I was allowed to watch only:love0001: Then the 29th was my birthday and I got cuckolded again, evening this time for around 6 hours..... Ma'am did allow me to join in using my mouth and fingers as a birthday treat:love0001:

God I Love my Ma'am....she is sooooo thoughtful............

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol, well Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

4. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    i guess if we were playing poker, your "royal flush" would beat my two pair.

Happy belated birthday.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Aren't you so lucky 'her.. pantyboy'.. I'll bet you look so cute in your new silky panties - why don't you model them for us?

What a nice cucking for you 'chastity cuckold'... I am sure Mistress enjoyed it very much. And I am quite sure you did as well - the perfect Christmas present for the chaste cuckold...

:character0100:

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Your right on the money Miss D I enjoyed both experiences very much but the birthday one was exceptional....being allowed to assist always fills me with a sense of pride and purpose and Ma'am always orgasms more times and more easily with the extra attention another mouth and an extra 2 hands bring....

AWESOME!:party-100:

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Mistress was so nice to me this holday season, giving me three (!) additional corsellettes from the thrift store to serve Her in! sissy of course, showered Her with gifties! it was a nice holiday season, full of new promises from sissy to Mistress!

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Mistress gave me a wonderful slave ring...silver of course. it's a spinner with the spinning section being comprised of a chain. it's on my left ring finger and i'll NEVER take it off. Mistress got tons of jewelry and a Chanel purse.

9. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well all my presents were vanilla :sad0004:

BUT i did get Goddess a few little kinky trinkets... first was a bowel i made for Her to use during fire play (to put the alcohol in). It was read and had Her name on the inside rim and under the outside rim the bowel was circled in flames. (I also got Her a new (smaller) fire extinguisher for the toy bag, but that was just a safety thing :innocent0002: )

I also got Her several little items for CBT (Her favorite activity)... Her absolute favorite was a miniature stuffed Santa on a stick. I picked up a cheap little Santa clause and opened the bottom of the toy to remove most of the stuffing. Then i inserted a small rubber ball that I had mounted on a stick (drilled a hole and super glued together). She loved it and spent the night using it to beat my cock and balls.

Actually that night I was ducked taped from neck to mid thigh, decorated with battery powered Christmas lights and antlers and the words "reindeer games" were written on my stomach with an arrow pointing down. i was then lead about the dungeon for others to play with... let me tell you, this was one sore reindeer at the end of the night! So in hindsight i guess i did get a great Christmas present... how many guys get to spend the evening with a dozen women playing with their cock and balls! :evilgrin0010:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice