Would this be the dream for some?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by andy66, May 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Andy, have you caged? Similar to you, I had RALP last July. I had my 12 month follow up this month and my PSA is undetectable. As good as it can get. I've been following your story, I practice chastity on the honor system. I stopped using the pump and masturbating in February, and have only orgasmed 4 times since then. I've brought up chastity with hardware once before with my wife last March before my surgery. She outright dismissed the idea. The last time we talked about in May this year she wasn't dismissive of it, which surprised me.
    When I started honor system chastity, she noticed changes in my behavior. I do anything she asks, I simply worship this woman in every way.
    I constantly tell her I only want to make her happy. I've always had a service kink, but being chaste really upped my feelings of submission and head subspace since I've been chaste. I wait and dote on her constantly.
    I've had the gift of pleasuring her and worshipping her a few times since February, but I wonder whether bringing hardware into it will make a difference. I'm thinking of trying it because right now I am a eunch to her. No erection, only semi- hardness. I imagine fitting would be a lot easier.
    I just wonder if the mind fuck will make me even more submissive and completely take away any thoughts of control I have.
    Sorry for the long note, I digressed.
    Interested in your thoughts.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice