Words of Affirmation for the reluctant, vanilla keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Dec 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Something I put together for my wife. Some of these are pretty lame, I know!
    • Thank you so much for managing my sexuality and holding my key securely. This demonstrates your love for me in several ways. Many men who start on a recovery journey struggle with frequent relapses, especially early on in the journey. Your wholehearted commitment to us and the security of my cage have likely prevented numerous relapses on my part. And it’s helped me not have to live with the tension of giving in to temptation.
    • One way that your management of my sexuality & my cage helps is in the denial of my sexual pleasure when we are intimate. Whenever we are sexually intimate, my body “screams” for sexual release and I would give in every time without your control and the restraint of my cage. Keeping me physically stimulated has helped raise my hormone & energy levels to a healthy place, helps me dramatically with my motivation to love and serve you sacrificially, and prevents an emotional & psychological drop in my mood. It can be very frustrating at times, but it’s changed me for the better, and for that I’m extremely grateful.
    • You have rewired my brain to seek sexual pleasure from your touch alone! You are so amazing at it and such a willing participant that it hasn’t taken much. And… you are SOOOO dang attractive!
    • I love laying in bed with you at night enjoying skin on skin contact and knowing that you can trust me because I have no expectations. You will never disappoint me! My only fear is that I will let myself go too far and disappoint you by not doing what is best for our marriage and intimacy.
    • I don't know if you know this, but when you tease me verbally, you drive me wild!
    • How did you become so exceptional at physical teasing? Some mornings when I wake up before the alarm, my nipples start to tingle in anticipation of your touch! I never tell you that because if you knew you would say "my job is done, let's get some coffee and make the bed."
    • You have become so good at teasing my nipples that I fear someday they are going to get "chastity tears" like "Woody".
    • You make my mornings better.
    • In case you’ve forgotten, I absolutely adore you.
    • You are amazing. Never forget that.
    • Home is whenever I’m with you.
    • I like the outfit you were wearing this morning. Can’t wait to see it on the floor tonight.
    • You know you’re the most attractive person in this room, right?
    • If I can guess the color of the underwear you have on, can I have the key before we go to bed tonight?
    • I want you. Now!
    • Do you want to know why I wake up so early every morning? It’s because of the naked nymph lying next to me in bed! Holy Smokes!
    • Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you’re hot!
    • Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
    • You’re sweet as a peach and twice as juicy.
    • If you kiss me, I’m not responsible for what happens next.
    • Anyone who says Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth has clearly never slept naked next to you in bed!
    • Did you just come out of the oven? Because you’re hot.
    • Life without you is like a broken pencil… pointless.
    • Is your last name Campbell? Because you’re mm mm good! :oops:
    • I’m not a photographer, but I still picture you and me together… under the covers.
    • I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
    • So, I heard that a kiss can burn 6.4 calories per minute. You wanna workout?
    • I’m not going to lie, we go together like a bowl of ice cream and a spoon. I’m the ice cream.
    Please share your good lines!

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    All looks good to me!

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    When my wife is upset with an aspect of her body, annoyed with her clothes not looking right or having a bad hair day I hit her with my greatest words of affirmation.

“Don’t worry, I’d still smash that.”

I often accompany it with a gentle smack to her ass or a little cuddle.

It often gets a a mixed reception.

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    I quite imagine that would get a mixed reception..... or more likely a negative reaction. It almost sounds like you are agreeing with her. And most women know that most guys would "smash" just about anything that moves! :oops:

You must have a winsome way with your wife!

5. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That’s exactly what she says back, “you’d smash anything now you don’t get any!”
    It wouldn’t matter if I agreed, disagreed or had something entirely different going on in my head. She’d still feel the same way… she knows I find her attractive, yet rejects any notion of such.
    This way just keeps it lighthearted and real.

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Isn’t this what we all hope for?

IB-Chaste likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Until you get it…

Slutty Susan and LoveIt like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice