Will this ever end?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BBCS2PA, Jun 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    After many years trying to get the Chastity Lifestyle correct and dare I say failing continually.... eventually on Jul 15 last year my wife and I had the heart to heart of all heart to hearts, where I said I was ready to give up my pleasures entirely in favor of hers and she agreed and said - its now "permanent" in both chastity and orgasm denial for me. So today as I contemplate 15 days to a full one year in chastity and zero climaxes (for me anyway) I began to ponder would this ever end and what would cause us to end this?

The truth is that we have grown so much in this year and neither of us want it to end and would also not change a thing right now. She is loving the control and knowing that I am permanently at her whim, attention and dare I say mercy. She is getting pleasure whenever and however she wants with no pressure for me to be satisfied - she knows I am unable to masturbate and mess things up, and I am getting the high of permanent denial ALL THE TIME and the freedom and enjoyment to indulge her in her fantasies and pleasures for the first time in her life. As the days go on I am already where even if she offered me the keys and a climax I would say "NO" as I don't want to either break the streak or start this whole roller-coaster again for a unfulfilling 20sec moment of pleasure.

Having said that, and even though we would not change anything right now, it still did not stop me wondering today, especially at the age of 60, what if anything would it take for us to stop doing this "crazy to the vanilla" but most amazing norm that has become our life?

Would death, serious disease or illness, money - what would you say?
    Or is NOTHING worth destroying this dynamic?

Sexy Slave 69 and JaySaysYes like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Sounds great!

Were you having lots of orgasms or masturbating a lot prior to Jul 15 last year?

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I would give up my first born. Yes, she’s my favourite… but still… a life of no orgasms or a life without my child? I know where my heart lies!

4. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    That's a remarkably distasteful response to the O.P.
    Nobody cares to know you would give up your child for this or that. Even if its a poor form of sarcasm it still makes absolutely no sense to post this to a genuine question by the O.P. You might be going through something...evil

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I think achieving a year in chastity free of orgasms is absolutely remarkable. I know more and more people claim this landmark but only 10 years ago it was rarely mentioned. Its difficult enough to make any long term predictions and everything seems to end at some point. I think at 60 you have a long ways to go and as you keep healthy the journey might continue for 25 years or more. Can you imagine coming to CM in 2048? And you celebrate your 26th year locked?

6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I've just gone a year piv free. My mistress has said she could pretty much take it or leave it. This realisation came after I gave her full control of my genitals. That agreement included me never being unlocked... ever... if she desires. It's a daunting thought but a done deal. I often ask if she's OK and doesn't feel deprived. She laughs and makes it clear this situation is OK for her, she is very keen on oral. That's how easily a male can never have sex again.

Susanstoy91 and remyruff like this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Due to my Wife's change of life and our age difference, I have gone without PIV for at least 15 years. I'm 62 and my Wife is ten years older. I'm now in my 14 month of zero releases. The little bit of pleasure I get is through leaking. And I'm good with that.
    Over the last year, my Wife has asked me if I wanted to have an orgasm, but I have told her no. My biggest reason...Breaking my streak.
    The hardest part for me is watching my Wife masturbate to orgasm or when she allows me to please her orally. I would love to have a orgasm while she is having one. But when she is done and I settle down, all is good.
    I wear a cage 99% of the time now. We go days without mentioning it, no teasing or touching. I still take care of her needs, but I can go 7-8 days with nothing. At first it was all about me, but that has changed now that she has full control. We are in year five now of MC and I wouldn't change a thing...Except, both my Wife and I wish we would have found MC sooner in life. My Wife has told me many times that if she knew about Male Chastity sooner my "cock" would have been in a cage a lot sooner. When or if this lifestyle ever ends, I have no idea. I wouldn't have it any other way...And my Wife (KH) tells me that she will never change her mind about it...

SissyKimberly likes this.
  8. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Hopefully it ends when they close the lid on your coffin, your dead cock still safely locked away. :oops:

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice