Why have I got so many fetishes? Can you relate to this?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lessthan4inches, Dec 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Before reading this please read my profile as it will explain my current situation and give you some idea of my lifestyle. I guess I am trying to find some evaluation on how I behave and why I behave like I do. It's not a conversation one can have with a 'non role playing' member of society.

Essentially it boils down to the usual 'Nature' / 'Nurture' thing. Certainly I have clearly some traits which are in my genes, for example, I am bisexual 70/30 in favour of women. I fall in love with women and have long term relationships with them. However, I could not see myself with a man long term and it is just the physical side of the coin I would look for with a man. Definitely not love.
    My username 'lessthan4inches' refers to my lack of manhood, which is only 3.75" fully erect (almost 4" on a good day). According to statistics, I am smaller than an average 12 year old boy. 99.6% of all males over the age of 15 will be bigger than me, which is virtually all males then...!!! My 2 mistresses keep me locked up because my very small and pathetic little boycock is of no use to a woman, so I have no need for an erection. I can serve their needs without one.
    Mistress C is my wife who lives full time with her well endowed lover (3 years now) and mistress R is my wife's sister, who I am a sissy maid Angela for 3 days a week. They both hold a key to my CD.

Ok to grab your attention here is a list of what I am deeply into and, I would go as far as to say, that I can ONLY achieve sexual arousal if I am engaged in one or more of the 'pastimes' on my list.

Cross dressing in any way, sissy maid Angela is a size 12 / being maid Angela / having women dominate me 24/7 / have women ridicule my small 'boy sized' erection / love SPH and comparisons to real men / have my wife remind me regularly how big her lover is and how great it feels in her etc. / loss of control over my cock as I am in chastity most of the time and love the whole Key holder concept / being locked up is a major requirement / orgasm denial / being face sat by my mistress the harsher the better / my mistress peeing in my mouth / small amounts of physical pain, large amounts of psychological pain (e.g. my wife will ring me up at night and put her phone on loudspeaker, I then have to listen to her and her lover having sex while she verbalises graphically the scene and what they are doing to each other). She will play on the fact that I am locked up and can't touch myself. I do find that scenario very arousing especially when she's climaxing on his cock. / spoiled orgasms and swallowing all of my cum, knowing that is on the cards arouses me instantly / masturbating in front of either mistress while she employs SPH / on the rare occasions that I am permitted to cum I get off by imagining my wife and her lover and /or me sucking cocks and cocks in general / I do look at lots of erect cock images on a daily basis. / Just for good measure, I also have a strong Smoking fetish and watching women and girls smoking guarantees an instant erection. I have about 2,000 images of smoking females on my PC. ( I can tie that last fetish to situations in my early teens which I believe were the catalysts to my life long obsession).

Can you find comparisons in your own life with any of the above? Can you enlighten me in any way as to why I am the way I am? Why do I enjoy all of the above so much? Why can't I get aroused in the 'normal' way? Lastly, I love the fact that virtually all men have bigger cocks than me and prefer to have my useless cock locked up rather than it being free. I am just reaching the end of a 15 week orgasm ban imposed by my mistress as a punishment, but I secretly hope that she will extend it. I do feel sometimes that if I have an orgasm I have failed in some way, being denied and remaining locked up seems to reinforce my desire to be both submissive and feminine. Does that sound familiar to any of you?
    I would love to hear your comments and something about your own experiences that may help to throw some light on why I am so deeply into all of this. I love being the way I am, but need to understand why?
    Thanks for reading.

subrugbylad and Victor38 like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Its best that you don't think about it, i thinks. Just do what your Mistress tells you and then you wont get upset. its no good worry about having a little pee pee cos there aint nothing you can do about it anyways, so its best its locked up and then you aint got to do anything with it. just be happy that you got what you have got. lots of cuddles and be happy.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Firstly - welcome to the Mansion, I hope you feel at home here.

I think that you've filled your self with ideas about your sexlife that have taken hold. You knew from an early age that your penis was on the small side, and doubtless didnt have lots of girlfriends and the ones you did have you didnt have very mutually fulfilling sex with.

As a result your subconscious has internalised things, and looked for creative solutions. Quite successfully it looks like!! :D

It certainly sounds like you've found a nice situation to be in. I think you're a lucky guy!

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  4. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks jemima, you have a really nice positive attitude, and you are right that I have what I have and that acceptance is making the most of my situation is key to a happy life, I am pretty chilled about it , but need to stop questioning too much. Cuddles back to you, you're a sweetie.

jemima likes this.
  5. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your welcome SubVerity, already I feel very at home too, also very enthused by what I see and read. You have hit the nail on the head in your opening paragraph. My 2 cuckold marriages evolved to the point where my wives just had multiple affairs and exploited my submissive side. I was more than happy to maintain that arrangement. I feel very much in my comfort zone when I am locked up and have a redundant cock. Happiest as a woman and I think the reason I like the SPH is that it endorses my choice to be a sissy / woman.

Your right about 'creative solutions' although I have only just realised that for myself after reading your reply. I am a naturally positive person so making the most of things is how I try to be. Perhaps I have created additional fetishes / interests to compliment the ones I already had. That would explain why the list has grown somewhat. Thanks for your reply..... I think I'm a lucky guy too...!!

6. Jirachi

Jirachi Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I think many men on this site would love to be in your position! If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into such a situation? Was your wife and her sister always dominant or did the dominance grow as the relationship went on?

7. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good question Jirachi, My current wife and mistress knew that my first 20 year marriage was a Dom/cuckold arrangement and owing to the fact that she had a history of being unfaithful, she very quickly realised that there was a deal to be struck. She needed freedom and I love being submissive and used or exploited one might say. We did have an attraction to each other and were compatible in many ways. We married 9 years ago and I was a cuckold from day one. She would have affairs, carefully chosen, and she would share all of the details with me while I serviced her bedroom needs (almost always oral sex) often when she got home. This suited me well and my small penis was never an issue because her satisfaction lay elsewhere.

She reached the point 3 years ago where she felt the need to live full time with one of her lovers, but insisted on maintaining our marriage and more importantly her control over me. This is when the chastity thing became essential to facilitate control from a distance 24/7. I see it as the ultimate domination in some ways as I am excluded and no longer kept informed of proceedings.

By now her sister knew of my cross dressing and my need to be dominated. At first she would occasionally buy me lingerie and make up. She showed an interest in my desire to be a submissive maid. After many long chats and some pleading on my part she agreed to give me the opportunity to maid for her one day a week. In no time she was well into the Dom mistress role and also saw the benefits of a clean and tidy house. She then offered me 3 days a week which I readily agreed to. I must point out that, through my hard work in the real world and a good choice in jobs, plus some good fortune, I was able to retire 2 years ago at the age of 52. So you see I have lots of time to role play.

I would say that my wife dominates me mostly for her benefit, whilst her sister dominates me for our mutual benefit. She is certainly a more compassionate mistress, but is very strict with me nonetheless. She has honed her Dom skills very quickly and is a mistress I love to serve.

Jirachi likes this.
  8. Jirachi

Jirachi Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Thanks for the answer! I imagine you have been wearing a chastity device for quite a long time now, have you noticed any damage done such as erectile dysfunction or damage to your testicles?

9. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Another good question Jirachi, Well I wear a CB6000S with the shortest spacer and the largest ring. I think that I am just lucky in that my physical size suits the device perfectly. It prevents erections during the day very effectively and in a very pleasurable way. It always remains comfortable.

Nocturnal erections have never been a problem mainly because my fullest erection is only a fraction under 4" and so being small for once is an advantage. The nocturnal erections are very strong and determined, but fortunately I can experience them without any real discomfort because the cage just about copes with my 4" erection without restricting me to the point of pain. The large ring allows for some movement up my shaft without tearing at my testicles. After the first week I found that it no longer woke me up. I am sure if I did have a problem then the pain would awaken me.

Very occasionally during the day I have to have a bit of a go at repositioning my device obviously without being able to unlock it. Generally it is comfortable for 95 % of the time. The other 5 % is only minor irritation that is easily remedied. I do have to ensure that it is in a comfortable position for driving, which takes 3 seconds. I am very pleased with it and it is a joy to wear. As I said I am the perfect size for it. A bigger girth or length might be a different story.

I have had no problems with erections or sustained any injuries of any kind. I would say that my erections seem stronger when out of the cage, but that might be my imagination. Everything works as it should.

10. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Sweet, well intentioned wisdom. I like that girl @jemima

SubVerity and jemima like this.
  11. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    hi sissy, id love to be a good small penis slave to girls, have fun.

12. subrugbylad

subrugbylad Member

Manchester UK
    Local Time:
    I think, as long as you are happy, pleased and content then do not look too far into it. I struggled with my submissive side for a while because I could never find a "reason" for it. Happy Childhood, great family, intelligent, confident and outgoing etc etc! In the end, I eliminated all the potential "bad reasons" (like abuse, lack of self esteem etc) and just accept who I am!

Good luck, sounds like you are enjoying it fully!

Darren

13. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:

Hi,
    you raise some interesting points and I must admit that I have pondered on the origins of my own fetishes over the years. My contribution to this thread-
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/serious-question.4196/#post-46295
    gives some background to my own feelings and experiences.
    However, there are more specific elements which I can't seem to find any reason/meaning for.

Firstly, I should say that that I'm quite envious of your life. Being a permanently locked, cuckolded sissy has been a huge fantasy of mine for years now.
    Virtually everything on your above list of fetishes ticks my boxes, with only a few slight differences (I'm not big on the smoking thing, but I can see why some would be and certainly doesn't turn me off per se. The same goes for drinking Mistresses golden nectar, maybe I'm a little squeamish and I've never tried it, but I can see how the humiliation aspect would be a turn on).

This brings me to the aspect of this that I've never truly been able to fathom and when I was younger caused me to feel a degree of anxiety and inner shame.

Over the years, I've felt comfortable enough to be able to confide in both my best friend and my sister about my submissive side and my bondage and chastity fetishes. However, I don't think there would be any possibility of ever confiding in anyone other than on this forum about the other, more specific, deeper, 'darker' fantasies I have and would one day like to actively take part in.

Things like bondage/femdom/CP etc are almost on the verge of being mainstream these days. Maybe the whole '50 Shades' thing has made it 'cool' for some people.

However, I can't imagine ever admitting to anyone that I would like to be kept in permanent chastity as a 24/7 cuckolded sissymaid, spanked, caned etc for the smallest infraction or just for my Mistresses pleasure, made to perform cleanup duties, 'forced' cocksucking, constantly belittled verbally by my Mistress and her lover(s), given a female name, referred to as 'her' and 'she', made to serve at gatherings where males and females enjoy each other sexually and I am available for anyone to use sexually (mouth and bumhole only of course, penis always locked) to have my penis always referred to as a clit, clitty, peanut, babydick etc.. constantly teased about my predicament, how long it is since I've come, the whole mock pity thing- "Poor baby, does your poor little clitty want get hard?" etc...

In fact, this thread on cuckoldplace.com-

http://www.cuckoldplace.com/2_37373_1.html

sums up exactly what I would love to experience (although I'm sure the reality would be way harder to handle than the fantasy, which although it pertains to be the OPs real experience, I'm inclined to take it with a pinch of salt)

I share your bewilderment I guess as to where these feelings and fantasies come from. Possibly the internet has widened my knowledge of these fetishes. Certainly as a teenager, becoming aware of my sexual proclivities, I was only vaguely aware of a desire to be dominated and tied up. I'd never heard of chastity at this point.

I can't figure out which one fuels the other, I guess you have to have those buttons for them to be pushed in the first place...

Anyway, I guess I'm just wanting to get all this off my chest. Thanks for reading, I'd be interested in others' input on this and lessthan4inches, thank you for a fascinating and illuminating thread.

Respectfully, slave d.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice