Well fuck them!

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    The other site that is.

I popped over there to post about Ess and Emm and I get ripped to shreds by apparently "polite people".

Oh and I'm not a very nice person.... how the fuck does anyone draw the conclusion I'm not a nice person...?

Eugh... fuckwits.

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Well Mistress you have a NICE site all that matters correct ?? and i know personally you are a very nice person :chores011:

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm very upset - I am a nice person. :mad0054:

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    As you instructed me awhile back deap breaths lol surely you have more to worry about then a handful of idiots. You and i and everyone knows what a wonderful Mistress and friend that you are ..a true Goddess all the way :sex024:

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Well I just had to have my say. I’m disgusted by it. I’ve always thought that site is shite and the posts by those members proves it. It sums up the general quality of the posts that are discussed there. You have my support.

:CMrocks:

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    wow.. I can understand why you feel bummed. Who'd want to offer an opinion.

It's always too easy to miss the tone of someones post on the internet, with the lack of gestures and body language, but it certainly seemed like an over the top response to your great and useful review.

7. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress,
    Well, I think Your site is wonderful. And clearly You are too. So take a deep breath and enjoy Yourself and ignore the miscreants wherever they may be.

And, just so I know who I don't like anymore, what's the "other site"?

Respectfully,
    incs100

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Kris... you are my knight in shining armour.

I went and ate a bit of humble pie because it was pointed out I did tar them all with the same brush... and that was a mistake on my part!

Hopefully there will be no more confrontation, but I think maybe I should just stick to posting on my own site in the future! Lol. :sign0004:

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    i never liked that other site and i never ever would have signed up based on the tone and content that i saw. MW and pet have created the perfect site in CM and everyone is so friendly and supportive here.

10. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Watchful,
    There is no doubt in my mind that yours is the better site- in every way: design, content, forum posts (sorry I don't know much about chat). We all respect and admire you for your honesty and hard work on our behalf. I do still visit the "other" site because I love to look at photos of other submissive sissies and some of the forum discussion is interesting. Please don't make us chose between the two sites. Of course, I would choose Chastity Mansion for obvious reasons. I think it's possible on any site to have misunderstandings, there are so many different levels of intelligence, experience and communication skills. We have to let them wash over us and ignore them as much as we can.
    You are a beautiful, sensitive person and we love you.
    PT

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh hell no... I wouldn't get anyone to choose.

I still visit them, but I never felt much of a contributor because I'm not quite advanced as the Dommes there, so I always felt a bit left out.

The two sites are VERY different, and the more sites about chastity that provide good information the better as far as I'm concerned!

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    for my part Mistress Watchful i dont know which site you refer to but i think this site is THE site to be on. I have made many friends here and have learnt an awful lot from some very friendly fellow chastity and bondage lovers. I once had a confrontation on another site with some chap who obviously was so full of himself there would have been no room for you to ram a butt plug up his arse even if you wanted too. Please ignore the muppets and keep this site REAL for us.........p.s i still wouldn,t take up much room in your car if you go to ess and emms again!:anim_37:

13. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I read this this morning but woke up late and did not have time to reply. I went to read what was written over there and I have to say...unfortunatly, there are alot of people that are members of that site that are both rude and hateful. You are right MW, if that had happened here it would have been niped in the bud, but over there no one moniters the site or even really cares.
    As for the Domme situation over there, dont fret, most of them are fake. You do not see them here because they would be outed for the fakes they are if they were involved in this site because thier true colors would come through.
    Dont let the trash in that site upset you, its not even worth it.
    I too go there once a week or so to see if I have any messages, but I lost My desire a long time ago to be active in a site that caters to fakes and arrogant misled so called 'submissive' males that wouldnt know the definition of submissive if they read it in a dictionary. So to them, I agree
    Fuck um Fuckwits!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

14. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    MW I have one thing to say, stop putting yourself down. All this ‘I’m not an advanced dom’ I think you’re a great dom and have shown yourself to be so. Pet is lucky to have you. We all go through phases and with the year you’ve had I think we can forgive you for not being one here telling us about your ‘amazing’ kinky sessions you’ve had and how much of a wonderful dom you are….. Oh dear I think some sarcasm towards some of the posters on Chastity lifestyle crept in lol.

This site is great and I thank you and pet for giving up your time to make it work.

15. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    I guess I can guess which site you are referring to MW and I can attest to their attitudes as well. I deleted all my photos etc., and cancelled my membership some time ago. I, like you, didn't fit into one of their square holes and didn't want to be a round peg for their convenience.... It is the individuality of your site, here, that attracts and keeps all us freakishly shaped pegs in your big box - and we don't often jar when we bump into each other :)

I also agree with MM, there is no Moderation on that site... so keep the faith and keep up your excellent work on this site.

Each to their own and up with individuality and difference

:party0028:

16. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    the anonymity of the internet makes it easy for otherwise meek people to be rude and obnoxious. anything said / written on the internet needs tobe taken with a grain of salt unless you actually know the person.

I am a member of a few other forums (non adult oriented) and I see it happen quite often.

17. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Gees that Terry is really getting on my tits. I'm not actualy sure what his problem is. I find myself defending myself for Defending some one else. Thank god for this site and it's much more polite members.

18. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Watchful,

i have enjoyed coming to Your site - it's got some real dialogue, good people and some practice happening here. i know nothing of your other site mentioned but know a good site when i see one - HERE.

Wish i could take part in some activities but a bit locked down now.

Cheers and keep up this excellent place. The contributions are excellent - fun and functional.

Aline

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is it the same lockedndocked (terry) as is here? Can't be??? Oddness!!!

I have tried to calm it down a couple of times, but they do seem quite happy to keep having a go!

If it's any consolation Kris, I don't think your a pshycophant... probably one of the least aggressive people I know... but then I'm "not a nice person" lol! :sign0004:

20. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    is anyone else out there wondering like me what site you are referring to?:confused0068:

21. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    Another one here wondering about which site everyone is referring to! Oh well, it looks as those "in the know" don't want to say ;)

However this site does seem to be very polite compared to others I can think of.

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's the original chastity site that was pretty much the only one before this one.

If you look around our site, some people have countdowns created at that site (which, btw, you no longer need because we have our own lovely tickers!)

23. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Just my opinion, but I think CL is experiencing a bleed-over of users and attitude from informed consent - the UKs premier "what I do is cool, what you do is weird" bitchfest.

I stopped going to IC years ago but I recognise the way it works. (Sorry to regular posters on IC, just my impression). Not going to fan the flames at CL, but just want to say here that Mistress Watchful has always been genuine and kind to all posters on both this site and CL.

Ever since forums appeared there have always been a sad minority that think that forum posting is a game to win or lose. That's what mods are for and I think CL is really falling down there.

24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    just like to thank kimberleigh for sending me the link to the aforementioned web site discussed. have read your post Mistress Watchful and from the reaction i can see why you were so angry..............fuckwits it is then!
    I can confirm your diagnosis and can see the only cure available for them is to remove surgically there noses which have apparently become stuck up there own asses they cant get them out...................:anim_39:

25. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welllll - it's always interesting to see/hear/understand "the other side", isn't it?
    And as well: it's polite to stay calm and fair-minded!
    I am new here, and this is only MY opinion, but that thread was born under an unlucky star right from the beginning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice