Welcome, new members

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Living Curious, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I've watched the Mansion grow and evolve over the years, first as a long-time lurker and then as a member a few years ago.

It has amazed me in the last two years to see so many new people not only join, but become very active in the community we share here. It truly is wonderful and I feel honored to be a part of this community. @Mistress Watchful @Administrator

For me, the community aspect of the Mansion is the prominent role, but certainly not the only one.

I just wanted to share my sentiments with those who are new here. Thank you for joining us. Please, take a look around and learn the culture. And please don't use the mansion as a way to selfishly promote yourself or try to exploit us. I don't like it. I don't think anyone does.

I don't have anyone in mind as I write, so please, if you're reading this, don't take it the wrong way. I just wanted to share what I feel is so awesome about the Mansion and express my opinion on the best way to learn and make yourself comfortable here, and the worst way to make a first impression.

Again, to all the recent new members, welcome :)

WillingWarden, Darling and Victor38 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice