We are finally there

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kepoke, Jul 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Well, after what feels like forever - we finally got an update from Lori that our 8C with PA Pin will be here by the end of next week.

This is something my wife and I have been building towards for awhile and she and I are very excited for this next step.

To celebrate she finally caved in and did something I've been wanting to try for awhile. Once I told her the news she said she had a surprise for me later in the day.

I came home from work and after awhile she took me downstairs in our basement, led me over to a beam and tied my hands behind my back around the beam. She dropped my pants , hooked up a spreader bar around my ankles and left the room.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity not having any idea what was going on lol.

Eventually I hear the clicking of heels strolling across the concrete and she comes over to me and puts a blindfold on.

She leans in close to me and says it's time to have some fun before I'm locked up for good and she knees me directly in the balls.

For the next hour or so she let loose kicking me in the balls with her heels on and I have to say I had no idea what to expect. She took it easy on me at first since neither of us knew how it was going to go and how bad I would take it.

I can tell you that my dick has never been so hard in my life. I had so much pre-cum leaking out.

It was honestly such a rush and I wish we could do it again. The blindfold made it even worse as I didn't know when to anticipate the next kick for the most part.

I don't know that it is something I could totally recommend since everyone would probably react differently to it, but it is definitely something that was on my list and she absolutely checked that off tonight lol.

I have a feeling this last week of freedom is going to go by in no time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice