Very Excited to announce....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by RobUK, Dec 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. RobUK

RobUK New member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    .... that after a very busy year my KH partner and I have finally reigned back our business activities enough that we can focus a bit more on other things in our lives.
    Therefore this morning, as a total surprise for me she produced my old Tickleberry steel chastity device and happily locked me up in it. We'd been talking about it for a while. I wasn't even sure I could still get in it as I've put on a stone since I was last in it (a couple of years ago).
    At the moment she won't tell me her plans, or give away how long I'm going to be locked up for which has me scarily excited !!
    I will add to this blog as we proceed. Last sexual release before today was 6 days ago, so the build up is just getting going but of course just the very act of being locked up ramps up the desire. It did take about an hour before I could physically get in the device cos I just kept getting too turned on ! It's only when I got threatened with not being locked up I was able to subside enough to get in it. That "click" moment when the padlocked shut sent my heart racing !!

Rob

Spookiie likes this.
  2. RobUK

RobUK New member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    So 3 days in and New Years Eve. My KH had ignored my chastity totally until this morning when I was told to go in the shower. She joined me - blindfolded me ! then told me to put my arms above my head. She then unlocked me and examined me - to make sure everything was all in order and the cleaning routine was working.
    Of course I went hard instantly but she had a quick fix for that... it involved the water being switched to "ice" (well that's how it felt !) I'm told that will now be a routine every 3 days. Don't know still how long she has planned for me. It is New Years Eve and we are in alone for this one so I'm hopefully she has something planned....

Unicorn411 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 32299

Excellent, enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice