Vanilla chastity experience

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Beta101, May 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Hello,

We've been maried from about 2 years but having a vanilla relationship since 7 years ago.
    I wanted a good hearted faithfull wife that would love me and I got exactly what I wanted. She is all those things and is great but something was wrong with our sex life. I had phimosis so sex for me wasn't great, it actually hurted or I wouldn't feel anything. That ended up with me masturbating almost daily and mostly fingering at her request, not much piv. Also she wouldnt let me do oral because of being shy and guilt. I eventually did a circumcision surgery and now after the surgery is too intense I can't hold it more then 2 minutes.

Meanwhile I started having chastity and cuckold fantasies and because we talk about everything I told her about my fantasies. Cuckolding is out of the subject because she can't have sex whitout feelings but reluctantly agreed with chastity because of masturbation prevention. But said that is my business and I should self lock.

One year passed with me self locking from morning untill before bed because night time errections hurt bad. Most time I spent whitout orgasm is 30 days but I mostly did it once a week. Our sex life being the same.
    But something changed last weekend. While we were waching a movie she was horny and actually allowed me perform oral tasks and she would love it after. The very next morning I forgot one key on the bed while locking myself and she would find it, told me about it and asked for the second one! Just like that out of the sudden I really don't have any key, I couldn't get the cage completely off even If I wanted to.
    The next evening she wanted to learn how to use the key and I literally saw her doing that. She asked if this is hurting me and I lied saying no because night is kind of bad. She doesn't know because of working schedule we sleep apart. But she would know because I have to wake up aprox 3 times a night and make some steps in the house. If she find out about this will drop the 24/7 locked ideea. So I will either learn how to sleep with it or get back to self locking because our sleeping schedule is not the same and I can't wake her at night and ask for the key.

Sry for such a long read I'm just happy for what just happened and wanted to share this experience.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Good luck for the future.

Beta101 likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM

My first reaction is to say congrats. But that seems wrong given your journey. I will say instead that you've shown why some of us say that not making this about you, your kinks and wants is how to get a vanilla woman to slowly come on board.

So kudos to you for doing things "right". For not pressuring her and for not doing things she didn't want to hear or see.

You're right not to share your discomfort. That said, don't hide real pain. You need to make sure you don't injure yourself. Also if you've never gone 24 hours, going to 24/7/365 isn't something that happens in the real world. Your body will need to adjust. So have an open and honest talk with her. A goal may be 24 to 48 hours. Then keep doubling until you're past a week or two. After that you should be good to go as long as SHE wants.

And please keep us posted. Oh yea, when SHE's ready introduce her to this site!

1mlockedup, Beta101 and corsac like this.
  4. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Thank you for encouragement. About the night pain, it does hurt on the moment but it goes away few minutes after i get up, also I checked and it doesn't do any real damage like a wound or something. But is enough to wake me in the middle of the night. Maybe is a little early to tell since it's the 4's day locked for good but it get's better. Most time I did untill now was 2 days whitout removal with a different tighter cage.

About our marriage relationship, some things I left out related to this forum section... we comunicate a lot and have splitted the house chores. I exclusively cook and literally serve her food on platter when she asks. She does the laundry and cleaning but I slowly take more and more. And about money, so far each one keeps his own salary and we split the bills in order to avoid discussions but of course I spend more and help her more because I earn more. Each day she asks for back rubs which ofc I deliver but recently I've also added foot massages to the ritual.
    And yes, not everything is pink and this is all from my perspective. If you ask her she will probably tell you that she want's more time spending together and sometimes we have heating arguments but we both try to do better.
    So far I'm locked whitout knowing when she will remember about me, I'll recommend her this forum if she's interested more on the topic.

iome343, 1mlockedup, true42 and 2 others like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
  6. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    You will get used to the nighttime discomfort - eventually. You didn't mention it but do you use some kind of moisturiser? Adding some under the ring before sleeping might help.

7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Spend some money find a better chastity device. In the end, a tube only device secured by my PA piercing was the best for me me. I feel no discomfort ever doing anything. You might find the satisfactory ball trap device I never did, but you shouldn’t accept any significant discomfort. Sleep for one, is too important for your overall health.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice