Used as normal cage or with the anti pullout system?

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by thommy, Sep 19, 2023.

1. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Hello to All :)

To all wearers of an Vice, how do you prefere to use them? Or how your KH prefers to use them?

When i have done my experements with the cage i had them on as normal cage and also with installed anti pullout system.

For me it was mostly an psychological thing. If i put the vice on with the anti pullout system it was directly in my head and so it was also an big psycological thing for me.

In the discription is writen that this system also reach his final funktion after 2-3 days, So i was never able to test them :D But my setup also as normal cage was always secure enough :)

I am now the first time real locked in and i had installed the anti pullout on the initual day. Now its the 3 day in it! And the vice its save for me again :)

2. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    My problem is I slip behind the Anti pullout in the first 12 hours and can’t get the head past it again. One time it stayed and the anti pullout bit in and actually seemed like it would work that was after 2 days

3. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    In my mind its the same.

I had now the cage on for more then 48hours and yes in my eyes its a bit other then before.

Wich one do you use? I use the M, also tryed the S but this has given me too much pain, so i was gone back to M.

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I've got a vice standard and micro cage along withh the anti-pullouts and the spikes. My thoughts:
    - Anti-pullouts work if you don't try too hard.
    - spikes work a little too well. You won't be pulling out. You might sit in a cold bath tub instead. I want to like the spikes. Haven't been able to though
    - micro cage is kind of easy to pull out from.
    - Best anti-pullout is a tight strap. Granted the strap isn't locked, so you could just take it off.
    - Even if you pull out with the anti-pullouts, I don't see how you'd get back in.

I like the vice. I might get a steel cage at some point. the plastic holds moisture a bit, even with it's breathing slits.

5. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    Oh, I dit not known this anti pullous before, they are new for me :D

But yes they look hat they are really effective!

Yes the vice in steel version would be something good!

6. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    The longer i know from them, I am shure the spike anti pullout would be also verry intense to avoid getting really hard in the cage. So this could protect the cage itself to explosion.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    I wear the Vice Mini with anti pullout. It is very secure for me. I have a pretty dialed-in fit that I've worn for over 18 months. I might be able to pull out my little guy if I doused him in baby oil and used a q-tip to push him past the anti pullout, but whenever I try something like that, he expands to fill up the cage and it's no-go. I learned my lesson drawing blood on my first unsuccessful attempt.

8. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    Thats not good. But if you learned something maybee it was an little bit good ;D

Shure me experiences are much less the yours, but at moment i wasnt able to pull out. And now it is also saver from day to day in my mind.

I only tryed the normal size but in generally thera are no differences I think.

9. thedood

thedood Member

SE USA
    Local Time:
    I'm very much a grower, and I tend to turtle a lot of the time. I've wondered if a vice mini with the ant-pullout would hold me, or if I'd just turtle back through it.

10. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I turtle back through it. If it gets wet it slides back so Precum or even after going to the bathroom. I think if I could keep the head there for a few days it would hold

Slutty Susan likes this.
  11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That works for me. I've been in mine 24x7 for 20 months and haven't pulled or slipped out.

12. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    I was also the last 7 days in my cage for 24/7 excluding an short cleaning break. I had tryed sometimes if i could pullout but i do not have had an real chance for it.

13. Lyskine_807

Lyskine_807 Member

Technical Service Employee
    CH
    Local Time:
    Hello community

I wear the Vice as standard in purple.
    Base ring is "L" at the beginning of each session and after 12-24 hours I can switch to "M" without any problems. The gap is "C", and even there I can switch to gap "B" after half a day without any problems.

About the anti pull-out, I have to say that I wore my cage without it at the very beginning when testing it. Fortunately, that was only about 5 minutes :D *lol* !

However, when getting used to it, I unfortunately made the mistake of starting directly with Anti Pull-Out size "S". This has turned out after 24 hours as a painful mistake, whereupon I have inserted 3 days interruption! After that I still tried "M", but also with slight comfort restrictions. Since then, my setup is after half a day so base ring "M" - gap "B" - anti pull-out "L" . This has worked well so with my average Willy and is breakout proof, I love it.

When inserting my glans, I must say, there I almost squirt in each case. I have to look that I am not aroused in any case. That means, I have to be fast enough. But with the necessary portion of moisturizer it slips perfectly to its position in the cage, if not I have to think briefly of something non-erotic and turn the cage 3-4 times left and right. After 2-3 days of wearing, my glans adapts well to the shape in each case, which also prevents a deliberate break out! It is also much smaller in proportion than the rest of my meat rocket when released.

I have a normal (not overhanging, but not too small either) foreskin, which means that it definitely has to be pulled completely back when inserting it. Otherwise it gets stuck at some point during the day or at the latest during the morning wood. This causes ugly water deposits in the foreskin. These look worse than they are. Nevertheless, they make me take the cage off for a few hours afterwards. This feeling is not really relaxing either, knowing that he is free but belongs locked up!

For optimal urethral alignment, I have always worn a silicone ring with an integrated sounding plug since the beginning (see pictures on my profile) . It seems like it was made perfectly for the Vice cage. The advantage is that I leak much less during the day, and urinating is still possible. It also gives me an extra kick when I'm horny.

What would really be absolutely luxurious would be a model in titanium or stainless steel. The manufacturer should also pay attention to a better fit. By that I mean the individual components, which all fit together very well, but in the end have play at every joint when assembled.

Two points of criticism, however, are the very high price for a few plastic parts and the workmanship of the cage itself. Unfortunately, I am already using the second cage, as the first one split in half, although the manufacturer describes it as "ultrasonically welded"...

All in all, however, I am very satisfied and positively surprised.

I like it very much, for me it is really CUMfortable ;)

have a good Locktober :D

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a vice standard as well. Mine is clear. Yes, lots of moving parts and settling on the right combination is important. I also find the moisturizer is helpful in getting my head to the tip of the cage. I also find that it is breakout proof but other than a slight tug here and there, I haven't really tried hard to get out. But the little bit of pulling I've tried did not result in any movement.

Lyskine_807 likes this.
  15. Cricketer15

Cricketer15 Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I love your pics , Lyskine, especially the plug. Seems to fit very nicely.
    I'm quite recently in a vice mini which feels both secure and comfortable. I can't see why you'd buy the Vice without using the antipullout. Isn't that their USP?

16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It's been another 5-6 weeks. Are you still feeling the same about it? Are you wearing it 24x7?

17. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes I am. On average I get out about once a week. I do keep myself very clean even while locked. When I get out, it's for playtime. Right now, we're practicing abstinence and semen retention so I don't expect I'll be getting out for a while unless I feel I need a deeper cleaning.

When we started this, we aimed at 6 months. Based on that, I'm only a third way through. I'll be locked for considerably more. Right now, I prefer being locked. I had a dermatologist appointment last week and took the cage off for that. When I came back home, the first thing I did was put the cage back on. I felt as if I forgot something the entire time it was off. Like, "where's my wallet?". This was supposed to be a kind of "fast". It's turned into something I want. I feel like I'm not giving anything up. I'm actually getting what I want. Can you actually enjoy a "fast"? Is it still a fast?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice