Urethral inserts

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wolf1978, Apr 25, 2018.

1. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM

As you can see in the center of the image - I have decided to cut the insert and transform the cage into a new "minimalist" one as inserting a plug for long term don't seem like a good idea to me.

2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    What's the purpose of an insert?

KBS likes this.
  3. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    To prevent pullout, obviously. The shorter the penis, the easier you can pull it out of the cage. Your balls may still be trapped, but you can jerk off.

I can pull out of every cage and most full belts unless I wear an urethral insert. There's only one alternative: A piercing, e.g. a PA ring.

Urethral inserts have 2 disadvantages: They can hurt the urethra, and they collect urine which can cause infections. I prefer 100% silicone dilators with a diameter of 5½ mm and no tunnel inside. That minimizes both issues. The urine flows around it, in case you wonder.

buildup and kbob0411 like this.
  4. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    " 100% silicone dilators with a diameter of 5½ mm and no tunnel inside" is part of a cage ?

5. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    @JeanD: No cages with them available yet. I bought them separately via Aliexpress and attached them to my full belts. I haven't yet succeeded in finding proper attachment points in cages. Standard cages aren't designed for that. In some cages, however, you can wear a silicone dilator loosely. If its tip is wider than the pee hole of the penis tube, it remains trapped inside.

kbob0411 likes this.
  6. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can you send me a picture or document or give me an aliexpress link ? thanks

7. Koekoek

Koekoek Member

Local Time:
    We also have a looker02 with tube past the base ring.
    Very effective, it hurts pretty much with an erection.
    My girlfriend likes that, but i can not wear it long because of that.

8. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    Same here. The Looker02 has many advocates, but I can't wear it. The bulb at the end does not protect the urethra. On the contrary, it creates even more pressure due to its volume. Another issue is that the inner diameter (= tunnel diameter) is too narrow compared to the outer diameter, at least in its standard size (6 mm). That forces urine to flow outside as well, and that makes the tunnel useless. The tunnel only has drawbacks: Some urine remains inside and nourishes bacteria, and it drips out with a delay and stinks, or it may even flow backwards to the bladder. If anyone here considers buying a Steelworxx product, go for 8 mm instead of 6mm, and maybe without the bulb.

9. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    So, I am fiddling with a couple cages with inserts. I can't imagine how an insert long enough to prevent pull-out would be safe to wear, so I'm trying to get an insert short and wide enough that it is impossible to re-insert without unlocking the base ring. The next best thing to inescapability is making undetected escape impossible. Also, the insert can direct the urine stream if fitted right, making a quicker bathroom break.

10. Koekoek

Koekoek Member

Local Time:
    Same problem here, wil measure and see if 8 mm is an option.
    Thanks for the advice.

11. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    Be prepared for extended bathroom breaks anyway. You'll want to suck up the urine that hides inside the pipe. Hold toilet paper at the opening, then shake, wait, shake...

12. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Shortening the tube reduced the hold-up a lot. With the full length tubes, it was sometimes difficult (and once. impossible) to get the urine stream started, and after extended jiggling and swabbing, I was still very likely to get a surprise teaspoon of urine escape later when I moved around. With the cut-down insert. I can squeeze out almost everything by pressing behind the base ring, and I fashioned a silicone stopper to deal with the rest. Just finished a 4 night/3 day experiment that I had to cut short due to chafing at the back ring; the insert was of no concern at all. Also, since I shortened the plug in three stages, I reduced the diameter to the point where there is dribblage during urination, so I'll need to replace it. It's just a matter now of cycling through cage designs until I settle on the best match for long term wear. If I can make one of the dual lock versions work, I can tap or permanently affix a nut to the cap, and spin the cap onto the insert before locking up. Otherwise, I'll need to rig up a way to lock the nut onto the insert, which is doable in varying degrees of ugly.

13. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I've never been able to use an insert because insertion always causes pain and bleeding. I wish I could because I can almost always remove myself from a cage and masturbate while it's hanging on my balls. It seems the knowledge that locked is really "locked" would be very exciting.

14. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I use the device in my profile picture the first time I up the tube in i could only wear it for 5 minutes but after wearing the cage without the tube for awhile I put the tube in so far seems really comfortable it also really helps keep erections from happening you penis can try but just can't maintain it love it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice