Type T (Chinese Belt) w/ Cup + Protruding Compartment

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Manservant, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Manservant

Manservant New member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    TL; DR

It is low quality, but you get bang for your buck. I’m happy with my purchase.

Background

Previously I owned a no-name steel cage device from china. It sort of worked after having to make some modifications to it, but it wasn’t 100% secure and it would get extremely uncomfortable after a couple days of wearing it. I would complain to my girlfriend all the time, who kept threatening to put me in a new chastity device.

Having little faith in cock/ball traps, we decided to get a full belt, on a budget. I really wish I had thousands to blow on some high end belts, but right now we don’t, and the risk is too high that if it didn’t fit perfectly well or I didn’t like it that we’d have wasted our money.

So, we wound up selecting one of the Chinese belts: “Type T”. Ours has a penis tube sticking out the front, and a continuous band along the back with a hole for defecation. In addition, it came with some thigh restraints, a lockable butt plug, and an insurable metallic urethral tube that can be screwed in place. All for around $230 – not bad.

[​IMG]

Adjustments

The seller said he or she would adjust it to my waist size, but when I first put it on it didn’t feel quite right. So, I messed around with it. When the belt is removed you can remove the silicone lining and unscrew components from one another. I tried making it tighter, moving it up and down to test the effect, etc.

I even tried adjusting it to be so low that it would go around my hips instead of my waist (for discretion), but is was extremely uncomfortable after the first night so I changed it back again. If you get the belt, make sure that you are prepared to experiment to try to find your fit. Put on -> test (24 hours) -> evaluate ->remove -> readjust -> repeat, until you find your fit.

I found a good fit on the second night of having the belt. Unfortunately most of the screws fell out while I was in bed with it on! In fact, the whole penis compartment and back plate fell off, and the only screws that didn’t come out were for the waist band – which I couldn’t remove afterwards. My girlfriend was out of town with the keys so I had to walk around with just the waist band on but no bottom part for a couple days. Luckily the seller included replacement screws.

Finally, the silicone lining provided is too long by default, to accommodate the ability to change sizes. After finding the right size I cut it with a box cutter and kept the excess (for repairs on in case of future adjustments).

Quality & Comfort

I haven’t tried a full belt in the past, but my first impression is that this could be a lot better than it is… But, I got a good price and peripherals so I can’t complain.

Most of the steel is THIN – perhaps half a millimeter in thickness. It bends easily, and I feel like if I really had to, I could possibly escape from the belt by breaking it with my hands.

The penis compartment is also made of a very thin metallic tube, and if your penis is not all the way in when the belt locks, the cylindrical compartment, which protrudes into the cup, will dig into your excess penis skin, causing a lot of pain, and it’s hard to fix without unlocking the belt.

I’m not 100% certain it’s really made out of steel, but I’m not an expert. There are parts on the main cup that have been scratched where the material underneath appears to be a slightly different colour and less shiny – not conclusive though.

Obviously the screws fall out on their own and this makes it less secure. That’s a problem, but is easily fixed.

The silicone lining falls off by itself and it gets very annoying. The lining is required because of the thin steel bands that will very sharply drive into you otherwise. The worse is when the lining falls off the bottom of the bum band – that’s where your legs go and without that lining the pain in unbearable. There is also a gap between the lining and the steel where moisture can get trapped. Modifications are required to fix this (I’ll get into that below).

While I was testing out the belt trying to find the right size, a lot of the thin silicone (which was glued on) ripped and was destroyed. I wasn’t impressed – but I was able to fix it by adhering spare silicone lining to the parts that were previously destroyed.

Unfortunately the penis tube doesn’t let in much air, so moisture can get trapped inside. It hasn’t been too much of an issue for me though, as the moisture eventually does dissipate.

The cup that holds the testis is too small, so the scrotum seeps out the sides and bottom. This can result in pressure on the scrotum.

Other than that, the comfort is basically what you’d expect from wearing a huge chunk of steel around everywhere you go. It inhibits bending over, so it’s great for posture but not so good if you intend on doing sports (though I did successfully go skating in it). It’s a lot more comfortable on the penis than a cock/ball trap, but the trade-off is that it puts some strain on the hips and adds friction to the upper-inner thighs.

And in case you’re wondering, there is no significant bulge under the pants.

#1 and #2

The hole at the bottom is large enough to allow pee out without any trouble (at least, for me). As far as I know no pee has spilled back up the tube. But, if you’re wearing the urethral tube, it’s a different story. Not all your pee will enter the urethral tube – some of it will spill out into the main penis chamber. When that happens, it can still escape through the cracks between the urethral tube itself and its screw, but it’s a slow process and as a result pee will build up and flow back up the penis compartment. Peeing can be done standing up, but for whatever reason it comes out with a backwards momentum, so I usually just sit to be safe (which is something my girlfriend is happy about).

#2 is what gets people, and this is one of the belt’s greatest weaknesses. There is no way to adjust the distance between the butt hole opening and the penis tube, and for me, the distance is too short. So, when I adjusted the belt I made sure to allow a little extra slack around the waist and height up the front so that the belt can be pushed down when I need to poo. I have to push the entire thing down and wiggle my way into position so that the hole aligns with where it’s supposed to be. Very annoying, and tricky to master, but I have been able to poo a few times without any mess and I feel confident going forward it’s not going to be a significant problem. It’s easiest to wipe by pushing down the belt and getting in through the side, instead of through the little hole.

Security

Unless you want to unscrew the device while you are wearing it or break the thin, delicate steel bands, I’d say it’s relatively impossible to get this belt off. I’d also say it would be fairly difficult and pointless to try to pull your penis out from the penis compartment (you wouldn’t be able to do anything with it, and if you didn’t get it all the way back in it would be quite painful).

That being said, the belt doesn’t block off all stimulus. It’s possible to masturbate by moving the belt up and down (though the belt does absorb a lot of the stimulus). If I get on my stomach and start humping on the bed for a while, the pressure is still enough to achieve an orgasm if I’m aroused enough. It’s not what I expected from a belt that covers everything, and now my girlfriend makes me sleep chained to my back or side.

For anyone interested, the mechanism we use to achieve this is to tie a shoe lace horizontally across the mattress nice and tight. Then we use the peg at the back of the chastity belt (which is normally used for the butt plug) to lock the belt to the shoe lace. I can sleep on either side or my back, but not my stomach.

Modifications

I’m a bit of a maker, so I was able to make some modifications to increases security and comfort.

The screws that were falling out before are a major security flaw in the belt. So, I just crazy glued them in. Problem solved, but now the belt can never be adjusted.

I repaired any of the silicone lining that was destroyed during adjustments with excess silicone that was originally cut from the belt. It’s impossible to adhere silicone to steel with any glue that I know of, but silicone adhesive/sealant worked great! So I coated the entire lining with silicone adhesive and all my problems were solved.

If I could, I’d like to make the ball compartment a little larger and make the bum hole farther back, but I’m not sure how to accomplish this without cutting the belt – not something I’m willing to try just yet.

Final Thoughts

The belt is definitely not the highest quality, and I’ve had many challenges with it. But I made it work for me and undoubtable my girlfriend will proudly keep me locked up 24/7 for the foreseeable future, so I’ll have lots of time to get use to it.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Thanks for the review of your new device. Hopefully it will withstand long term wear. Good luck with it.:spank:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice