Too comfortable? Smaller cage?

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peter Rabbit, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    I'm sealed away in my Glans Armor 2 comfortably, but I'm wondering.
    Should I get a smaller cage? Do I look too comfortable?

My new album is here: albums/should-i-go-smaller.3094/
    It will be fun to get your feedback!

I've been wearing a GA2 (Male Chastity Now Glans Armor 2) since it came out last year. My loving wife and keyholder chooses has been keeping me either in the GA2 or the Contender chastity over half the time.

I "stepped down" to a 1-1/4" internal diameter cage for the Contender, which is the same diameter as my GA2. I feel really comfortable in the GA2. I seriously could wear this indefinitely.

That snug Contender is really "challenging". The cage is very short and tight.
    I feel I'm "missing" that in my Glans Armor. My wife can "pop" me into this GA2 even when I've been teased to the limit, and rock hard. The Contender I need a little cool down.

I'm wondering if I need a shorter and perhaps tighter cage for my Glans Armor 2. Something a bit more "punishing.

I posted the pictures to show my fit in different states of arousal.

Oh.. also, as you can see in the pics, I'm sealed away by a very serious looking numbered seal with a thick cable. In a separate post, I plan to report on how well it weathers over the (short) time I'll be in it.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I know some people won't agree with me.. and as always each to their own. But when we looked at your cage we were as we both expected very like minded .... too much room in there and you are are too easily accessed whilst locked for an effective chastity regimen that is not mostly built on trust alone, as your cage provides not even an illusion of security other than you could not actually have intercourse with it on.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your input!

To you and others....
    Does it seem “safe” to go shorter... what about narrow? How tight around a very flaccid cockhead would you go? Do you squish the glans shorter constantly or give room for it to stretch.

What’s your experience with tight fitting shaft only devices? Do I need to feel more eye widening squeezes when I’m fully erect?

To go to the extreme, do you wear the shaft portion so tight that the caged portion doesn’t even get hard?

——
    But to address your comments on “illusion” of security...
    We all have different needs. That’s why there’s so many designs out there. I own many, many, many devices. This one works very well for the two of us. (So does the erection-preventing Contender and a plastic one for metal scanners.)

I’m hoping the following conversation focused more on the fit and dimensions of this particular design on me, and seeking input.

In separate thread(s), I’m happy to discuss the pros/cons of an open vs closed, heavy vs light, shaft-only vs ball-trap, plastic vs metal, trust vs enforced, and security methods... but I request we keep that to different discussion. (I have tried far too many)

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    What length are you in now? I understand diameter is1 1/4"

5. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    Oh! Off topic, did you see the movie "Peter Rabbit?"

6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The length is 1-1/2".

I am pretty sure I am going reduce the length to 1-1/4" long.

Regarding width, I do not think I could go narrower than 1-3/16" (30 mm) without having the rods pressing into flaccid flesh. I might just keep with the 1-1/4" width.

7. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    What size length did you start with? It looks like a pretty tight fix now.

8. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Here's what I've learned from my various experiments and what works best for me:
    > The end feels great if it is tight, but to prevent pinching, you probably need more rods & maybe larger diameter SS rods (to have more distance between your penis & pinchy clothes). 1/8" rod works well.
    > It's much better for me if the entry section is narrower, and closed. That prevents foreskin from pushing out and getting pinched, and the narrower sections stays snug and keeps everything more secure.
    > You show a device with only 6 rods forming the cage. That didn't work for me if it was made to fit snugly. 8 rods seems the minimum. (Smaller gaps) and your rods look rather small diameter (increase pinching risk if you size it snugly)
    > I did get progressively shorter devices, and as a grower, this fits best. I could never measure my flaccid penis this short!, but in longer devices, I would get slack at times, I guess as you bend down and move around certain positions pull your penis back into your body a bit. So, maybe shortest flaccid measurement minus 3/8"-1/2" does seem a good rule of thumb.

But with this A ring, narrow section, and length, is it always quite comfortable, and never has any gap. The end section always looks the same. If I am over excited and notice pinching at the end, I can put a bit of medical tape over the end to prevent any sensation, for a few hours or whatever.

upload_2018-4-5_14-54-21.png

9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Mark at MaleChastityNow kindly made an in-between size for us. My new GlansArmor2 is 1-3/16” (30 mm) diameter.

The photos don’t show it but he added extra rods underneath so I don’t have access to my sensitive bits. Mark’s only charged me a reasonable additional cost for the extra rods. The smaller custom size he did perfectly without hassle.

The extra tightness of that 1/16” is incredible and intense. I love it. I adore wearing this. I’m a drippy wet mess. I feel like my keyholding wife’s hand is gripping me. She had been loving teasing other parts of my body and watching my eyes go wide, crossed and unfocused as my cock tries to broaden against the unyielding steel.

Mark got it to us in record time. Fortunately it arrived the night before we left for our romantic beach vacation.

She made some new progress too as a keyholder. She immediately locked me in the night we got it. She had me wear it through airport security both ways. I was locked in it for the entire trip. (Being unlocked for just a half hour to be allowed to enter her glorious pussy after months of PIV denial was a memory I will never forget.)

When we got home I stayed locked and she chose to keep the key in our time-locked k-safe. I had never worn a device for more than 9 days. (She had wanted me out once a week when she’s gone, and out nearly daily for teasing) But since I was locked all-day everyday for most of our vacation I guess she shed this desire of hers.

She let me stay locked for 18 days straight. And when the safe was opened she only teased me with unlocking and let me wait until the next day. I adore her, her devious mind which fucks me deeply. I do cherish her compete embrace and trust of chastity.

I’ve tried 1-1/8” (28.5 mm) but I’ve always developed edema. This is my limit. I bulge through when erect. I touch completely on all sides when calm.

I love how the GlansArmor2 lets us both do pretty much anything except get my cockhead touched. She can tease me and see how hard I try to get. She had full access to squeeze, pull, knee and spank my balls. She’s gotten more and more into CBT with time. She can gently fondle my taint flesh as I pour coffee for her.

I’m a few more days, I will have spent six months worth of wear in a GlansArmor2. It’s her favorite device. She wants to see me struggle with arousal. This cage is fierce when I’m at 100% erection pressure. The look on my face makes her smirk and smile.

The length, the grip, and the underside protection makes this device an instant hit.

Triton13 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice