Too big and too small for birdlock mini

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by small guy, Jul 9, 2009.

1. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Hello to all,

I have been a long time lurker and finally broke down and purchased my first cb (bird lock mini). I can only get it on if I lube up with ky first. Once on my balls turn purple when I get hard. That will go away after about hr. My big problem is hard I am 5.5 inches. Soft 1-2 inches. I get a little hard putting it on and my cock fills up the tube great. When I get soft I can pull out way too easy and the worst is once small and then I get hard the cock cannot travel up the tube to fill out the head part it just pushes the cb away from my body. I was turned on to the birdlock because of softness and great ratings, I am thinking about a cb 6000s with kds-g3, and will this work? Or am I cursed with a small penis that is too small for a chastity belt.

P.S. My GF of 4 years told me I jack off too much, which I do. When I showed her the bird lock and handed her the keys her eyes lit up and she got a very big grin on her face. I would love to experience the fun of chastity.

2. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Small Guy, first off welcome to the forum. There's a lot of knowledgeable folks here and I'm sure someone with more experience than I have will chime in shortly. I'm a little bigger than you (not much though) and my experience has only been with the CB3000. I have found though that a good lube works wonders, and that you need something that isn't absorbed into the skin eventually leaving you dry. Right now I use baby oil, but will be trying a silicon based lube as I've heard that you don't get the objectionable odor after a couple of days that you get with baby oil. Don't give up on chastity, it just takes a little time and experimentation to find the right 'fit' for you. I know about the look your girlfriend got when you gave her control, my wife had that same look and I'll never forget it! Her having full control of my chastity has made a HUGE difference in our relationship!

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    the birdlock has the flaw imo of the strap seperating the balls. That is what is causing the blue balls effect. I have a regular bidlocked, but it is unusable to me because of that strap from what I can tell. I have a CB6k that is/was much more usable for a longer term.
    someone needs to creat a hybrid to do away with that stupid strap and that would probably work best for me.

4. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    small guy, my boyfriend has the same dimensions (perhaps a bit smaller) - we are trying to figure out the pull-out issues as well. He is currently in a cb3000, but he can pull out of it when soft. Points of Intrigue were too, well, pointy. Haven't tried the KSD, but I heard reports of people having the same issues as we had the the POI.

I ordered him a Phoenix (device from New Zealand) - I will post about how that works out once we've tried it.

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Iam on day 4 wearing my mini birdlock...I love it Iam about 5.5 hard and around 2 2 1/2 soft at times..Mini fit me really well I cant grow wearing it.. but I to noticed my balls would turn really dark when trying to get very aroused..I think it it is because my penis cant grow and the pressure from my penis not growing make the ring aound my balls very very tight...
    Zebra

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Gang, I haven't tried the mini-birdlock, but certainly had the same issues with the cb3k. My PA piercing has solved the pull-out issue. It requires time and patience to get the piercing healed and ready for use, but it's well worth it!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice