Toms Back again and goal for 2017

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tomf_22033, Dec 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    hi
    My name is Tom and I'm a 50 year old submissive

I first learned about modern chastity at a CFNm (clothed female nude male) party around the time the original CB2000 came out.

One of the subs there was wearing one and I was amazed. I had only seen pics of steel full belts before but never anything like that and never in person. I was shocked that any guy would actually wear one.

Well something must have got in my head because in short time I was thinking about it all the time and I wanted to try it. So I bought one st the local sex shop. I spent some time playing with it but never got to wearing it for more than a day or two.

When the CB3000 came out I hit one and tried again even getting a girlfriend interested in it. But it too never worked quite right.

I then moved and met a Domme who introduced me to this site. Try three.

Long story moving to fast forward I met my ex and we had a great D/s relationship so I ordered a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I messed up the sizing and we were in the process of breaking up so I put it aside until a few months ago when I sent it back to be resized.

Getting it back I finally got a device that fit right (pics to come)

Without a key holder though I lost interest

That is until this week.

Having spent time here and around subs wearing chastity devices I wanted to be able to pass my one month in a device and without cumming. So I contacted a Dom who my ex and I played with who is Bi about seeing if he'd like to be my key holder

He was curious about it and interested in Domming me so he agreed.

Sooo

The plan is to get used to the jailbird the next few days then on the first turn over the keys to my manhood to him. I'll also be getting rid of all male underwear and going back to wearing panties !

So I thought I'd share my experience here for those that are interested

2. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I probably won't update every day as I'm sure that will get boring quick. I will however post on a regular basis and when I think I have something interesting to share.

With that said, I wore the Jailbird 8 hours yesterday before I took it off. I'm not sure why I did that as it's now very comfortable.

Since the goal is to wear it 24/7 I put it on just a few minutes ago. My goal for today will be to keep it on at least 24 hours to make sure everything is ok. Then once that is good, I'll be meeting with my new key holder to give him the keys and to work out our agreement.

In the mean time, I'm off to lunch with a friend whose kinky so it should be a fun time.

Until the next update. Be safe, and have fun!!!!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I went from wearing during the day to wearing 24/7. At first it was uncomfortable but I pushed through it and then my body and skin adjusted so I have worn it for years now and no problems. Sometimes I feel burning so I put on some extra lube and it does go away. The trick for me was not removing it every time it felt uncomfortable. There are times during my day where it is uncomfortable but I just ignore and do not think about it. It goes away fast. It is like wearing a new ring or wristwatch. You are aware of their presence and may even feel uncomfortable but over time you forget it is there and the skin underneath toughens up. I think you have to go through the uncomfortable part for a little while to get your skin toughened up. However you should check to make sure there is no redness. If so, take it off and apply some soothing skin cream and when the redness goes away, lock it back up. I powered through it because I am very goal oriented and after combat and playing football, nothing is as painful as that.:)

4. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Vinny

I think last night I just hit a mental block. In fact, I know why I did

So I should be fine today. The goal is to go until 11 tomorrow. If I make that. I'll probably push through and go for another 24 hours. If I make that I'm ready to give the keys away and be "all in".

5. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As planned put the cage back on then met a friend for lunch. It was a little painful at first but seemed to get more and more comfortable. Over night was fine. Just the usual feeling when excited.

So today's goal for is to make it to tomorrow then meet to give up the keys

Then it'll become real

6. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    So I wore it from 11 am Tuesday to 8 am today or 45 hours just shower of two days.

I took it off to check my skin and I wimped out over a little pain. Nothing was wrong so put some lube on then back on with it.

After getting dressed and to work chatted some with my new Master. He told me about his thoughts for a party that we're going to attend. And if I'm lucky he'll unlock me and let me be sucked on. He didn't say what happens if not.

The details got me excited so more pain. But it's not bad now. Well mostly. Have to stop thinking about it lol

Actually this is that good pleasure/pain mix so it's not bad.

So the plan now is to go to Sat. One final check cleaning and shave then I'll turn over the keys for New Years!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice