Tips When Struggling to Get In

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chase See, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hi all - I’m sure there are older forum posts out there but I’ve had a real struggle this morning. Really struggled to get in my cage this morning with my morning wood. I’m also uncut so the key for me is the ability to get more foreskin as far into the cage rather than let it tuck back. Anyone with any suggestions please let me know. Bit worried as I’m about to start a more regular locked routine with my gf and we just bought a smaller cage as well. Can’t spend an hour trying to get in my cage every morning !! Maybe I’ll start the day with a cold shower to get fully flaccid.

Cheers.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    You hit the nail on the head @Chase See ! I get a shower each morning to clean things up and, just before rinsing off, I turn the shower to cold, which causes an immediate shrinkage down below. As soon as I'm done toweling off, I put a little hand sanitizer (thanks COVID routine) on it and slide the cage on over it. The sanitizer soon dissolves and I assemble the components together for Mistress to slide a lock on and clcik it shut. That clicking sound has become a ritual for us. It clearly signifies my position and Her control over me.

dolfie84, Chase See and MissyB like this.
  3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Sometimes if I'm getting too aroused I put the ring on first and then go do something else for a while to get the swelling to go down, like reading the newspaper or talk to my wife about something decidedly un-sexy like work. A cold shower should work too.

I'm also uncut and have found that using a Q tip to coax my foreskin into the cage first works pretty well. I just kind of push it toward the front of the cage as I'm sliding it on, and the rest of my penis just follows it in.

You may also try a larger diameter cage -- see the cage sizing thread by "PansyTart" stickied in the Devices section of the forum. You want the cage sized such that it just barely touches the skin when you're completely flaccid. This will help with chafing and irritation as your extra skin won't be "oozing out" through the cage and get irritated by rubbing against your underwear.

Finally I'll say that you'll probably find it easier to put the cage on the more you wear it. I found it got easier a few weeks in to a more regular lockup routine, as being locked up no longer produced the same physical response as before.

Good luck!

Chase See likes this.
  4. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Thanks so much @DonnaSue @Sipriotes for sharing!! I'm using a combination of hand sanitizer and moiturising lotion to get me fitted in. I don't think that my cage is too small really, but that I havent cum in a week and my body is getting desperate for it. I am still "negotiating terms" with my potential mistress but am self caging and practising ahead just to get my mind and body in shape for whats to come. Q-tip to coax your foreskin sounds like a brilliant idea! Will try that tomorrow! God bless!

5. UnownedSwede

UnownedSwede Member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I use the panty hose method. Take a nylon women's sock and put it over your cock. Put the cage over the sock. Poke the top of the sock through a hole at the tip of the cage and pull it through dragging your penis with it. Pull the sock out completely. You'll be able to physically push the blood out of the cock. I just push down hard onto the cock ring and attach it. Initially I might have a hard on and it hurts. But soon it calms down.

6. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    @Chase See If a cold shower doesn't work to calm things down, maybe try an ice pack.

I have never actually tried putting a cage on while I have a hard-on. I use the pantyhose method described by @UnownedSwede and it works fine when I am soft.

7. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I also recommend the pantyhose method and can confirm with some determination and some discomfort you can get a cage on with a hard on as long as you arent fully errect. I so far can only really fit into a birdcage comfortable and it works amazing for that. I have owned multiple devices though and tried it with all. I will say only put the pantyhose on the head then insert yourself into cage until your head is touching the cage then insert pantyhose through hole and pull it. If your using a vice or similar it can be quite difficult to get the pantyhose out if you put it on you to far

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    if a man has gone like stick he has to wait cos he wont get his willy lock up proper but i seen a man who was make to put it in icy icy water that had got ice float in it and after a bit he went all little and then he was lock up.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice