Tips for newbies to chastity (Keyholder question)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LaPrincesaOscura, Apr 4, 2020.

1. LaPrincesaOscura

LaPrincesaOscura New member

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Some of my (online) submissives want to try chastity, which excites me a lot because it's something I have wanted to do for a long time. But as I have never had any direct experience with chastity I am a bit hesitant, the main thing that I am concerned about is that most of these guys have never done chastity before either, and they have an expectation of being locked up for x amount of time, and from what I can gather it takes a bit of time and experimentation to 1) find the right fit for your cage, 2) to feel somewhat comfortable (I use the term loosely!)

So, I'm curious about how other people started off, how long they were locked in the beginning, and how I, as the Dominant can make it more fun in the beginning for them, as part of our play, instead of them just fiddling about with it themselves first? Or can't I, do they just need a few days or longer to faff around with it themselves?

Thanks for your help! <3

njcuckold and slave_m like this.
  2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    If they are truly submissive to you tell them how long they have to be in chastity; but deny them a cage. Your word should be enough. Don't give them everything they want or expect. You set the agenda

Spades and LaPrincesaOscura like this.
  3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome the mansion. Chastity is a journey that both sides need to go on if it is to work both. We are all a bit different in our needs and expectations so each circumstance will have its own challenges and needs. So long as the journey works for both sides, it can be fun and rewarding..... But there is no once size fits all, either in terms of devices or emotional connections!

LaPrincesaOscura likes this.
  4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    So, one limit you can establish is what you're comfortable topping for. If none of these guys have been clocked before, I'd suggest the first time being for however long you're willing to communicate with them through their initial self-locking. Have them do mundane things that will likely keep them flaccid: walk around, try some exercises or stretches, and just have them move around to see how and if there's going to be an issue with the device fitting. Once you're done, they're unlocked.

If it works okay, your second "date" could be a tease and denial session. That will give you both a chance to see how comfortable the cage is for them when there's tumescence involved.

If all is still good, you could move into a work-day (8-9 hours), then all day, then sleeping in it, then a weekend, etc. If things go wrong at some point, just revert back tondo engage in the duration and activities from when it last felt good, which will give you something positive to play with while you two try to find out what went wrong with that recent attempt.

5. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    You should start slow, few hours in the beginning as finding the right cage is not easy. The top time for me is 7 hours and i had tried 8 cages for now, some dont even fit as being to small, i started with the cb6000 as it was more or less large enough with it 10 cm but after a hard figth to put it on it was so narrow and small that i cant even piss. So dont expect the first try will be the one he can wear for months

I am trying to 3d print my own cage as i am tired of trying cage after cage, the one that fits me and i can more or less wear is really heavy and have a lot of inertia, not to mention is not very stealth as it is a big cage

And be prepared to desillusion, many will be afraid and run soon, it is not your fault, for many this is only fapping material, when it becomes real they starts to sweat and have seconds thoughs about if it was a good idea

6. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
  7. LaPrincesaOscura

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I get your point but I actually get off on the aesthetics of the cage, so for me I like them to wear the chastity device. I find it hot

8. LaPrincesaOscura

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice!! Yes that makes sense!! I like the idea of the second 'date', where we could play a bit.

slave_m, Digital and Byrdie like this.
  9. LaPrincesaOscura

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    3D printing your cage sounds like a great option!! Will you show it to us once it's done? :D

medfet878 and Juan. like this.
  10. LaPrincesaOscura

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    Kiesela likes this.
  11. LaPrincesaOscura

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice! :)

12. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    Yes, i plan to upload the files to anyone who wants to try it, thats counting i can make the design i want which it is not the usual way

It this kind of design as i think it is the one will work with me

images.jpg

CagedJohn likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    loving that cage!

Juan. likes this.
  14. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is uncaged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    My Mistress (@Destiny103181) and I are in a long distance relationship right now. We started chastity away from each other and we jumped in too fast. It wasn't the fitting of my device, it was that I wasn't ready mentally. We took a couple months off and now I am locked again and it is great. We established rules to follow so we can head off any problems that might arise.

As for games, before she owned my cock and orgasms, I would tribute her by cumming on pictures of her. So when locked, she had me print out all of the pics I have, I set up one every morning. She has chosen a picture as my jackpot, if I choose the right picture, she has me unlock and tribute her on cam for her, then lock back up. It is a lot of fun because I never know when I will be cumming and I have a lot of pictures of her too!!

Good luck and welcome to CM.

CagedJohn and Destiny103181 like this.
  15. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM

16. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Welcome to our community. I agree that you should try shorter sessions with them at first. It does take time to find the right fit for a cage and to adjust to it. Even the mental aspect of sleeping with it on, may take time. Still it is a good way for you to exercise your control by specifying how long or what they may do. good luck and enjoy.

Subspaceservant59 likes this.
  18. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:
    Good Evening! (Not sure why this posted the way it did so I’ll try again)

great questions: there are safety questions and practical questions and kink questions.

I highly recommend you look at British Mistress Angelica’s videos on YouTube

she recommends the stainless steel version of the CB series cock cages for intitial play ($50 on Amazon); and having worn every cheap cage out there I would say she is right on the money: they only make two ring sizes tho in the stainless. Another worthwhile cheap brand is Ternance.

quick reference guide:

I like using an educational disciplinary model called: “progressive intervention” as a baseline: we go deeper over time; progressively longer over time. For the Endorphins to work appropriately, to get the body high: tell them up front the goal in 2-3 months is to go 14 days and beyond so they can feel that energy in their body. It’s an amazing high. Incredibly bonding subspace as well.

Note 1) avoid the temptation of giving them control over their penis!

step one: shaving; gotta shave; takes weeks for the skin to toughen up so the new hair doesn’t cause rashes. Make this fun and sexy and make it get them even more excited about chastity.

Step two: have them practice wearing it first for 24 hours: take it off and check your penis for abrasions: use “Aquiphor” on abrasions. Make sure blood flow is good. A steel device feels for comfortable. I completely agree this should be filmed or cammed so you have complete control. I will tell You that it will fall apart for them if you don’t maintain complete control of the change outs. So best to have them film it and file share it with you. They won’t know what you check on or not in the film.

Note 2) use plastic numbered medical grade locks for distance training: when they put a new serial number lock on, have them brand their leg with a sharpie with the date and time and send a pic of that with cage on and the serial number visible. Or can use steel locks and keys: there are ways to encase and date those so they are tamper resistant.

Step 3: move to a 2.5 to 3 day lock up. Friday night to Monday morning. Repeat the check and clean process. Play or tease or edge and deny or do the chastity spin the wheel game. The dice roll game; whatever. Talk to them, evaluate. Decide who won’t make it three more days and who might and allow releases accordingly. Sometimes prostate milked in cage, sometimes master bating like a girl in the cage,

note 3) Freak outs and whiners are showing up. Demands for the kink they want; they disappear on you.

this is where lines need to be drawn and seduction rules the day. Don’t fight to keep em-most are leaving sometime between their first orgasm and not making it to Day 14 by month 2-3.

recommendation: HIGHLY recommend using some hypnosis files on them to relax them. In particular 3 artists: GODDESS Kasha Shakti (she got her millionaire and is gone whoosh); next a file called: “I need chastity” by VIVE hypnosis. And Aurelia Alder and Princess Fae on YouTube. There are others. Goddess Gracie limp clitty hypnosis training files are good. This will create Acceptance and calm them down.

NOTE 4). A quick tease is easy and can pay huge dividends or create unresolved lustful stress.

I will tell you: he may look calm the day he locks, he’s not.

Lol

have fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice