This isn't quite my first post...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by snitzelhoff, Feb 6, 2010.

1. snitzelhoff

snitzelhoff Grand Poobah of the Internet

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    But I thought that I should introduce myself properly. My name is Michael, and I'm a twenty-three-year-old college student. For a twist of irony, I attend a rather conservative Bible college with a major in Biblical Research. I'm engaged to a beautiful woman who loves the fact that I have handed control of my orgasming privileges and my masculinity over to her. She doesn't deny me all the time, and as masturbating has never kept me from attending well to her, she doesn't have a problem with it; she just relishes the power of telling me no. In addition, sometimes she "makes" me wear panties--either hers or mine. I doubt she will femme me more than that (she's not looking for a sissy gurl, but a man, and I'm not looking to be sissified--only dominated, although there has been some talk of pantyhose, and I recently started trimming my pubic hair back). She enjoys penetrating me, as well, but prefers plugs (and, eventually, dildos) over strap-ons.

She's denied me on multiple occasions, usually for no more than about a week (most of the time only for a day or two). The first time she did it, however, it was for a full month. Now we've passed a month, and she's talking about making me wait until the second month. That's a little scary, to be honest. I don't think I've gone that long without an orgasm since I had my first one in puberty. At the same time, I find that the longer I'm denied, the more denial turns me on. A strange cycle, that.

Honestly, I should have posted a long time before now, because I have learned so much from this forum, from reading the posts of the members on their own journeys. When I first came here, my knowledge of chastity only consisted of, "Well, there are these things you can buy that you put on the penis that keep you having erections and orgasms."

Anyway, this was a longwinded post just to say, "Hi, I'm Michael, and I'm orgasm-denied." :)

Michael

2. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    hi micheal.. my partner locked4lisa and i are new to chastity and have'nt long joined this forum but have learnt lots and still enjoying learning more, the people here are very friendly and full of advice so dont be afraid to ask anything, so enjoy.. x

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Hello michael and welcome to the Mansion.

Ms.Linda

4. snitzelhoff

snitzelhoff Grand Poobah of the Internet

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Thanks for the welcomes. :) I'm glad to see such an amazing variety of relationships and kinks here. It makes me feel like we fit right in, no matter where we end up going with D/s, denial, chastity, etc.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Welcome! :)

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Welcome! However this adds yet another Mike/Michael to the forum LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice