Things we are reduced to (or lucky enough) to do!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire’s good boy, Jan 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Have you noticed the longer your KH keeps you orgasm free the lower you willingly stoop to get any form of stimulation?

My Goddess totally controls all my orgasms now and at best I get one every month or two, but today after her gym class I got myself all worked up caressing her lovely tight bum in her amazingly sexy skintight gym leggings. Well, I got more and more excited and then found myself on my knees in front of her (she was seated) effectively acting like a little puppy dog trying to rub myself against her leg whilst caressing her shiny leggings. This was simply heaven and a wonderful few minutes.

My Goddess was busy on her phone at the time and let me rub away for five minutes. Of course I found myself thanking her for the privilege and I love looking into her eyes as and when she glanced away from her phone. I found myself getting close with the stimulation and she has me so well trained now that I back off or stop to ensure no unauthorised explosions.

In the moment it’s mind blowing and the tease is simply adorable. Eventually she says ‘ that’s enough’ and passed me an exfoliating foot peel treatment from the table telling me to read the instructions as that tonight’s enjoyment and how lucky I am to pamper her every need.

I am her very lucky little bitch. :)

2. Goddess Claire

Verified Female

Sussex UK
    Local Time:
    You were lucky I let you get soooo excited darling !

Can’t wait for my pedicure later!

x

3. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    OMG what a day this has become…..

Following my earlier treat Goddess just called me upstairs as she was feeling tired and laying on the bed. I was allowed to kneel at her feet on the bed and massage her gorgeous sexy Lycra covered legs. She knew it excites me and let me place my cock between her feet as I massaged her.

Another ten minutes of heaven until she said “that’s enough and off you go”. Basically I was dismissed with my raging hard cock so she could take a nap.

Luckily I’m not caged this week as I have a sore spot from chaffing and we are waiting on a new titanium Bad Ass cage to arrive.

Happy, happy days :)

Sieur d'Eon and TangoSub like this.
  4. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    hmm not caged??? Not sure if you are lucky there or cursed.

5. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    Your let off not wearing your cage due to your chaffing, you don't want to get really sore down there.
    A least you was denied cumming.

6. Sieur d'Eon

Sieur d'Eon Member

Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Insert Admiral Akbar meme - "It's a trap!" ;-)

TangoSub likes this.
  7. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    It felt very lucky at the time!

Rimmer69 likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Your very lucky if your not caged!

9. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    My best week in a long time!!!

Goddess announced yesterday that we need to cuddle everyday in both the morning and evening which has made me so happy. It usually consists of a loving hug and Goddess playing with me which instantly excites me. It’s only a quick tease and doesn’t last long but it is pure heaven when it’s happening.

Today Goddess is in London with her friend enjoying a meal and the theatre. I was scheduled to take her to the train station at 10.45 (and collect her later) so served her breakfast in bed as I do everyday. This is totally the norm now followed by three cups of tea as and when she requires a refresh.

Well I’m the lucky sub left at home cleaning etc whilst Goddess relaxes with one of her best friends. This morning before she left I spoke with Goddess whilst she was drying her hair requesting permission to wear my pink lace panties. I mentioned it as I will be washing and ironing and sometimes Im allowed to wear my pink lace panties and hold ups. She was happy and granted my wish (knowing that I love wearing them). I toddled off and popped them on and went back into see her still seated still drying her hair. She said “let me see them then, drop your trousers around your ankles and show me!”

Of course I immediately obeyed her and as she looked she said “give me a twirl and wriggle your ass” which I obediently did loving the humiliation. She slapped my semi erect cock and gestured me away and soon packed me off with no stimulation to start my chores whilst she got ready. Today’s servitude consists of washing, ironing, planting some shrubs, posting her mail, cleaning our bathroom and vacuuming the house. I happily do this knowing it gives my Goddess greater freedom to relax and enjoy herself.

Not over interesting I know but it makes me happy!

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

10. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    #10 Claire’s good boy, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my life!

We had an amazing Thursday so I thought I would post another update. I asked my beautiful Goddess if she prefers me pre or post since I ‘came out’ as wanting/ craving to be her submissive and she strongly prefers the new me grovelling around her so in iher words she can be the ‘Princess’ she always knew she was. This lovely new dynamic works for us both.

When dating she was clear and had high standards as we are both are on our second marriages and it was clear she would only accept a certain type of guy who was reasonably successful in life and a good person (not blowing smoke up my own ass). I was a widow when Goddess had spotted me dropping my children at school in my convertible car all suited and booted ready for work which peaked her interest. She had an amazingly sexy figure and was a gym bunny when we met twenty years ago and I knew I was punching above my weight! She still has an amazing figure so I’m a very lucky sub. I was quite shy and after a couple of dates she made the first move after we had been out for a meal and we were cuddling by showing me her diamanté thong, which was the start of my ass worshipping fetish without a doubt!

Anyway I digress, yesterday Goddess instructed me to run her a bath and I wanted to make it special so I lite some candles, popped on the Sonos speaker and dimmed the bathroom lights. I popped on a pair of nylon pink panties and went downstairs informing Goddess her bath was ready.
    When she saw I was wearing panties she was pleased and said that’s a good sign and it implies she will receive a high standard of servitude. I’m always ultra submissive when in panties and clearly Goddess has worked this out!

Well I bathed and pampered Goddess in the lovely scented water and gave her a relaxing foot scrub which she enjoyed. After a while Goddess said she was done so I dried her and she popped on a robe and retired to our lounge where we had a roaring fire.

I then made her a roast dinner, preparred every single aspect of it and called her when it was served on the table, I always ensure her drink is poured and her chair is pulled out ready to receive my Goddess. I pride myself in trying to cover all the small details so it’s as close to perfection as possible.

So we had dinner and then Goddess retired to the lounge and I carried her glass of wine, glass and bottle of sparkling water in for her. Our daily ritual is that I then clear everything up whilst Goddess relaxes.

Once I had finished Goddess wanted a foot and leg massage with oils. She was in her robe and I only had my pink panties on. I sit on a small stool and massage her while Goddess looks at her IPad and the TV. It’s simply heaven for me and the physical touching gets me very excited.

After thirty minutes and FOR THE FIRST TIME since I became her sub she laid back and gave me the honour or licking her clit. OMG I was in heaven and all my dreams had come true. I was kneeling serving my Goddess in panties and solely concentrating on her pleasure. This went on for a little while until she had had enough. I requested that had I earned a spanking (she knows I love to be spanked). To my delight she said I had!

She instructed me to go and get the paddle from upstairs which of course I did, I was naughty and also offered her our newish riding crop. Goddess then instructed me to lean over a chair in front of the fire and promptly warmed up my bottom through my pink panties. It was heaven and an amazing five or ten minutes as whilst she spanked me I had to thank her after each stroke and also she asked me questions as she spanked ‘who does the cooking?…I do Goddess…..slap, ‘who does the cleaning? …slap, who does the ironing?…slap etc, etc and wow was it exalerating for me with the spanking together and the verbal affirmation that I’m now her little pantie wearing bitch !!!!

Later I served Goddess cheese and biscuits and kept her wine topped up, no sexual release for me but it was an amazing time.

My Goddess is quite simply an amazing and wonderful Lady and her Domme side is getting stronger as are my submissive tendencies.

11. Goddess Claire

Verified Female

Sussex UK
    Local Time:
    Mmmmmm I do enjoy reading your little updates my sub and I can confirm you will be in panties more and more my sweet little bitch!

Can’t wait for the new cage to drive too, just think of the tight titanium stoping any and all erections…… role on two weeks and you will be squirming with frustration.

By the way I enjoyed six orgasms this morning whilst you popped out to the bank, shame you missed them!

♥️

12. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Wow what a dream come true. I wanted to serve my wife.exactly like this. And I did try. But for her my cage was a turn off. Damn ! I crave her to treat me like her bitch but she rather prefers a conventional man.

13. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Can we hear more details of this roast dinner?

14. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    WOW, this sounds amazing. To Serve and service a goddess like that would be amazing. It sounds like your goddess is enjoying all this just as much

So happy for both of you. :) :) :)
    and jealous too.

15. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Just roast chicken and all the trimmings, strange question and your winding me up I suspect! :)

16. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    If I’m honest I think my Goddess does it to please me, we love each other deeply and she knows how happy it makes me serving her. She is liking it more and more so we are on a great and exciting journey together. I do feel very lucky!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  17. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    I took things very slowly at first and just tried very hard to make her life as pleasurable and relaxing as possible. Picking up on all the little things to make her life easier. My Goddess appreciates this and is happy to reward me and allow me the pleasure of serving her and sees how happy it makes me. What more can you want from life? :)

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Not winding up at all. I just like hearing about food!

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice