The Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sir in chastity, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    This is a short story I started a few years ago and have decided it needs to be completed. So I will post the already composed sections while writing the rest. Here is the beginning;
    Early Friday Night

As if awakened from a dream she could feel the burning sensation on her tender flesh. Still she felt as though she was floating on a cloud at night. The only thing that kept her from getting lost in this peaceful world was his constant presence. Her master was the tether that kept her connected to the ground below. Again she felt the warmth on her ass spreading with each careful blow.
    The sweat poured off his brow as he beat her harder. It was almost an aerobic workout at this point. He could see her face but the blindfold he placed on her earlier that hour covered her eyes. Had it really been that long? Time was even lost to him at this point. Methodically he kept swing the floggers through the air. As he looked down he could see the skin on her ass was crimson and had white streaks and rising welts.
    They had done this so many times before that he could almost watch her spirit fly out of her body after a while. Like a kite and its flyer he pulled lightly the frail line that connected them and kept her from flying away. Gently he slowed his strokes and softened the blows. Without missing a beat he switched from the suede floggers to softer ones made of bunny fur. From the look on her face she was coming back down. Still floating but ever closer to the ground. The flogging stopped and with great love and caring rubbed his hands over her entire body as she quivered at his touch. He covered her with a soft blanket and held a cool glass of water to her mouth.
    She lay there motionless, exhausted and still restrained. Her body was cold and the blanket felt soft and warm. Slowly her brain turned back on and she realized he had not released her from her restraints. The blindfold was still on her and the words came slowly from her mouth, “Master, aren’t we done playing for now?” Almost distant and remote the voice over her coursed through her body, “No my pet. We have only begun.”

Lunchtime Friday

Kara thought to herself as she watched the table nearby. The waitress was flirting with a group of businessmen. It was so obvious the waitress was trying to get a larger tip by flirting with these men. Kara thought in the term of men because to her, now that she had met her master and others like him, these were just men. A gentleman would not have sat there drooling over her charms but would have appreciated and reveled in them instead of throwing money at her.
    Looking to the waitress she thought to herself. What a lovely girl, I wonder how she would react to someone like my master. The thought made her heart beat a little faster. She had seen this before. Koiri made her sit at a table once as he seduced another woman. This other woman fell for him like a stone. How did he do it? He was so different from most men. Kara knew the last thing he would ever do with this lovely creature was to make love with her. It wasn’t really that important to him. Koiri just wanted to make her feel special.

Her thoughts and silence were broken as she heard the deep tone of Koiri clearing his throat. Koiris hands touched her hair and her whole body tingled. “Damn him!” she thought. “Hello my pet. How is lunch so far?” Kara confessed her thoughts to him before she could realize what she had done. Koiri just smiled at her and gave her that gentle kiss on her forehead he had always given her. Koiri set a piece of parchment down on the table that was rolled up and tied with a dark red ribbon. Kara knew what it contained. The two of them had agonized for months over its wording and content. Koiri sat down and picked up the menu and started to read it as though nothing had happened. “Damn him again.” She thought. “How can he just sit there like nothing is going on?” Her master was good at this and it drove her over the edge both mentally and sexually and they both knew it. It was such a part of their relationship that it was almost like a well-choreographed dance.

Koiri looked over at the table of well suited businessmen finishing their lunch and spoke softly to Kara. “You do know they would have given anything to touch her lovely body?” Kara spoke and trembled, “Yes sir, I do.” Koiri continued speaking, “They won’t have her my pet, but we will.” Kara shivered at the very thought. Somehow he had read her mind and she knew that a series of strange events was about to unfurl in front of her.
    As the three businessmen rose from their lunch she watched carefully as Koiri smiled. Within moments of their departure a delivery truck pulled up in front of the restaurant. Out popped the typical FTD delivery boy with a dozen deep burgundy roses. Karas heart picked up the pace and to her surprise the delivery boy walked right past her and to the recently emptied table. He set down the bouquet and promptly left the establishment. “Damn him,” she thought again. “He knew when these guys were going to leave and timed the flowers.” Koiri just smiled as always, not an insidious smile but a genuine warm and heartfelt smile.
    She had never met anyone so kind and giving, yet so cruel, cold and calculating. There was never any malice in his thoughts or deeds, just that constant even temper and fun wicked sadistic streak. She only knew of one time when he was pushed beyond that point of exploding. He had described it one time to her in detail. It was brutal beyond anything she could have imagined. It wasn’t as if he’d let things build up, he just let things roll off.
    The waitress returned once more and stared at the table with the dirty dishes and the vase of flowers before her. She had trouble believing she had been left flowers by the men that had been dining only minutes before. She also looked at the table and saw the normal tip for good service and was further perplexed. All the while Koiri smiled and then he looked deep into Karas eyes. Kara drop her head. “Look at me my pet” Koiri commanded. “Watch her closely, she is about to pickup the flowers, read the note and then drop them on the floor breaking the vase.” Without the least bit of shock Kara watched the scene unfold as if the waitress had read the script and was being directed. Slowly the girl pocketed her tip and picked up the roses. As she did her eyes caught the note nestled inside the arrangement. As she read it her mouth dropped, her face blushed and the vase right on time hit the floor and shattered into pieces. “Damn him again,” Kara thought.
    With a swift move Koiri was over at the waitresses feet and asked if she was all right. Nervously the girl nodded and Kara caught out of the corner of her eye Koiri pocketing the note. A busboy arrived with a broom and started to clean up the mess. The waitress thanked Koiri for his concern and said she would be right back to attend to their table. Koiri walked back to the table and handed Kara the note. She unfolded it and read the contents within, “My dear lovely lady. On behalf of those that care I apologize for the abhorrent behavior of these gentlemen. They treated you in a fashion unbecoming of lady such as yourself. Please accept these flowers as a token of our appreciation. Signed KK.”

Kara looked up from the note and spoke, “How very clever, she has no idea who sent her the flowers. She has no idea of what they mean either.” Koiri looked at her and began to explain the whole affair. “You see I eat lunch here at least twice a week. Those guys eat here almost every day. On more than one occasion they have been rude and made very suggestive comments to her but have never bothered to get to know her. They don’t know that her favorite color is burgundy, they don’t’ know she prefers her chicken broiled and neither do they care. She is just a piece of meat to them. The bus boy on the other hand is a very different story. He worships the ground she walks on. Not in the submissive way but as a lover. He speaks so passionately about her. Yet she hardly knows he exists. That my pet, in time shall change.” Kara felt a swelling in her throat. She gave a light cough and wiped her brow.

As bubbly as could be the waitress arrived to take their drink and food orders. She chimed in, “Hi my name is Casey, and may I take your drink orders?” Koiri spoke for them both, “I’ll have an iced tea with sugar and lemon, the lady will have a glass of your Patois Pinot Noir.” The waitress lightly skipped a beat as she jotted down the drink orders. She wasn’t used to a man ordering for the two. She guessed the lady must have given him her order in case she stepped out to the restroom. Kara knew better. Casey looked up from her pad and asked if they wanted any appetizers. Again, Koiri spoke for them both, “The lady will have some of the baked Brie and I shall have the crab dip with sour dough bread.” Again Casey skipped a beat. “How very odd she thought to herself. He ordered the appetizer for her too. They must have been together for some time for him to know what she would like or wanted.” Little did Casey know as she wandered back to the service bar that Koiri picked and chose everything Kara ate and drank when they were together.

Koiri looked into Karas eyes and then untied the ribbon keeping the parchment as a roll. The parchment began unroll most of the way. Koiri tossed the ribbon to the side as though it no longer mattered. It didn’t. Koiri unfurled in his fingers and began to read its contents, “Temporary and Consensual Slave Contract.” Kara shuddered and spoke softly, “Master, must you read it out loud, here? Someone might hear and not understand.” Koiri looked around the room and witnessed there was no one but the bus boy across at the service bar. As if it was the next line he spoke “Don’t question me like that again my pet. Once this contract is signed such behavior will have you punished.” Kara lowered her eyes and whimpered. She knew what punishment meant and she didn’t want it. Koiri continued, “I Kara Sanders grant unto Koiri Talift…” on he went through every detail; upon signing, her safeword would be removed. She had a termination word in its place but it could only be used if Koiri broke any of the few hard limits upon which they had agreed. The utterance of it would end the contract and whatever time was left of the two weeks she would spend without him.
    “If you fully understand and agree with this my pet then it is time for us to sign. I feel we have thought this out in great detail,” he finished. Kara only nodded in agreement as Koiri pulled a black and gold fountain pen from his pocket. He pulled the cap back and handed her the pen as he spun the documents signature line towards her. With a nervous shake Kara accepted the pen and began to sign her name. Tears started to form in her eyes. They were tears of joy and tears of pain all at once; two very different yet joined emotions. Koiri gently pulled the pen from her shaking hand and then he too signed the documents before him and accepting her as his complete responsibility. “Don’t worry my pet, I shall take the best care of you. Now sit up straight and be proud.”

Casey saw the odd conversation unfold before her eyes. “What was it they were going over? What a strange way to handle papers these days. It must have been something special they were doing,” she thought. Casey placed the drinks on her tray with the appetizers and walked across the room back to the only occupied table in the restaurant. “How nice she thought, imagine being alone at lunch, just the two of them with no other diners to distract them.” Casey sat their drinks down and gently placed the appetizers before each diner. From the corner of her eye she glanced at the odd papers, “Temporary and Consensual Sla” was all she could see. “What were the rest of the words?” she thought to herself.
    Kara sat there milling about with her Brie. Koiri looked at Kara and spoke softly, “Eat my pet, you need your strength. Before long we shall go back to work for a few short hours and then our two weeks vacation begins. I personally am looking forward to no phones and emails and the only diversions being the ones we have.” Koiri smiled at her and she smiled back. “It would be alright,” she told herself. They had done contracts before, just not as long and not with so few limits. Kara paused a moment and watched the bus boy fumbling with the sweeper and broom behind the service bar. The picture before her eyes reminded her of how clumsy she was after her and Koiri had done a heavy scene. How she could barely hold herself up yet alone do something as simple as put a broom and dustpan away.

Once again Casey returned to their table and merrily greeted the couple. She then asked for their entrée orders. Again the man spoke for them both. “How odd, perhaps she can’t speak,” but Casey knew she could. Casey had watched the conversation the couple had earlier and remembered hearing the woman’s voice. It was soft and there was a slight jitter to it. “Did the man with her make her so nervous that she could not speak to others? Was she in some type of abusive relationship? No,” Casey thought to herself. Look at how he wipes her chin with the napkin and even went to the effort of knowing what to order for her. “Could two people really be that close? Wow, to have someone you know and trust that well.” How Casey envied that woman. Then another thought crept into Casey’s mind, “Did he control her that much? Was she somehow surrendered to him?” Casey felt a slight stirring in her loins and quickly moved from the service bar to the kitchen hoping the heat and steam would clear her thoughts.
    As she entered the kitchen Casey bumped into the bus boy and nearly knocked him over. For moment she looked into his eyes and she noticed the deep dark blue color of them.
    He was taller than her, a few years younger and had not filled out yet. He was lean and yet had larger bones. His voice had gotten slightly deeper over the past year they had worked together to. She quickly glanced away from his face. Then in shock she saw her roses, sitting in a new vase. It was burgundy in color to match the roses. Casey’s heart stopped momentarily. “How thoughtful of someone, but whom? “ Then, as if the clouds had parted it dawned on her that the bus boy had placed the flowers in a vase he must have found somewhere. Casey finally spoke to him the first time, “Hi err…” “Christopher.” He squeaked. They both laughed nervously and Casey regrouped her thoughts, “Did you put those flowers in the vase?” Christopher answered, “Why yes, they were so lovely I hated to see them go to waste and you seemed so delighted by them. When the original vase broke I remembered one had come in the other day with some glassware and figured the restaurant supplier must have shipped it by mistake. I’m glad they did.” Casey was glad too; She loved roses, everything about them. The smell, the soft petals, even the thorns had a mysterious beauty about them. “Thank you Christopher”, she beamed. “Wow”, she thought to herself, “No one had ever treated her so nice, and today, twice she had been treated with kindness and thought and yet there were no conditions placed upon these gestures.” Again she felt a slight twinge between her legs. “Odd,” Casey mused, “Why I am feeling so much sexual energy from everyday unfettered niceties?”

Kara watched the waitress emerge from the kitchen after a few minutes. The waitress had the roses back and in a new burgundy vase and placed them in the center of the hosting station table. Kara grimaced. “Wherever did that vase come from my pet? How odd, it matches the flowers too. It’s almost,” and Koiri paused, “Machiavellian in nature.” “Hah, Machiavellian indeed!” Kara thought. Kara quickly looked back down at the table. She almost screwed up and blurted it out. “Oh the thought of what Koiri would do too her if she had. “ “Hah, indeed my pet. I know exactly what you were thinking. Yes, I did have that vase shipped by mistake with the last order from the restaurant supply company. I hacked their systems a few weeks ago and added a few items to the picking list. For the benefit of her and the bus boy, she now knows his name and she has finally recognized him. It’s a relationship you and I shall enjoy watching grow.”

Casey arrived at the table and sat the couple’s plates in front of each; she looked directly at the woman and asked if she could get anything else. The gentleman again spoke, “No thank you miss. Everything is quite wonderful.” Casey slipped away from the table, ever wondering why the woman never spoke in her presence. “How odd.” she thought. “Maybe she does not speak to strangers.” She stood back at the service bar and poured herself a glass of water. With great interest she watched the couple eating and she noticed something different in their conversation. Not the words, because she couldn’t hear them from across the room. It was the manner in which the conversation flowed. It was as if she was only speaking when questioned. Almost as if he would speak and make statements and she would only speak when asked a question. It wasn’t so much like that before he had pulled open and they signed that document that was rolled up.

Koiri finished his meal and looked at Kara and spoke, “Look at me my pet.” Kara gazed into his eyes. Koiri proceeded to take the contract they had signed and roll it into a small tube, and then he took the table candle and held it up. Without speaking a word he poured the wax from the burning candle onto the seam of the tube and placed the candle back on the table. Then he turned his pen cap so the back of it faced the wax covered seam and pressed it over the edge leaving an impression with two Ks on it. The same two Ks that were stamped on the note the waitress had found in her flowers. Kara winced. Koiri sat the papers down in the center of the table next to the candle and pulled back from his chair and excused himself to the restroom.

Casey took this as her cue to finally get this woman to speak to her. She quickly crossed the room and asked if they were finished with their plates and if she could get them some desert. Kara looked up at the waitress and spoke softly, “Yes miss, we are finished and my master and I would like some coffee please.” Casey shook her head; obviously she must have heard something wrong and brushed it off. Casey looked at the woman before her, she was strong yet very feminine. Her entire look was casual yet very finished. There was an odd thing too; she noticed it when the lady first walked into the restaurant. Her posture was incredible, square shoulders, a very straight back and a thin waist. “The effort she must put forth to keep that all in place has to be demanding,” Casey thought. As Casey picked up the plates she could not help but notice the scroll next to the candle. She fumbled slightly as she saw the KK embedded into the candle wax. Casey got very nervous and whisked herself away from the table.
    Koiri returned from the men’s room. “How’s it going my pet?” he chimed in a lighthearted manner. Kara never raised her head and spoke, “I have ordered our coffee master. I believe the waitress recognized the seal on the contract. She fumbled our plates slightly when she saw the paper on the table.” With a great smile and warmth Koiri spoke, “Splendid! You know she is having a lot of mixed feelings right now? For twice today she has received kindness without any conditions. The most amazing thing to her is that both came from men that apparently like her but aren’t showing the ‘normal’ signs of wanting to get into her pants. With luck she as had some stirrings in her sex but does not know why. It’s a slow careful seduction, the kind that takes time and patience and is almost inescapable.” Kara again shuddered, “That word ‘inescapable’, how it made her twitch. For now by her own consent she could not escape any of the wants, needs or desires of Koiri, he was her master.”

Casey brought the couple their coffees, almost reluctantly. For a brief moment she didn’t want to be near that man. Everything she ever knew was being violated. He was sitting there with a woman he obviously was very committed too and yet he sent Casey flowers. She kept thinking, “It had to have been him. That seal in the wax, the two Ks. It must be the same. How dare he send me flowers while having lunch with her!” Casey stopped at saying something for the moment. She would just ignore his advances for now and if she had the chance she would tell him off at a later time. She sat down the coffees and abruptly turned away. Casey walked back into the kitchen; she looked at Christopher wiping his brow from having just finished mopping the floor. She had a new appreciation for this young man. He was very genuine and caring. It was now obvious to her that he was very different from the man in the dining room. Yet somehow, Christopher and the gentleman had something in common. She just wasn’t sure what it was.

Koiri and Kara finished their coffee and he looked at her with such warmth and admiration that only lovers know. “You are the most beautiful submissive I have ever known. When we first met I knew there was something special about you. As the years have gone by you have produced an inner glow that radiates all about you. It’s the beauty only a submissive woman gives off.” Kara lowered her head and looked up. Koiri smiled and beamed at her. “I think we shall take our leave now. You and I both need to finish out our workday. Lunch was wonderful and the show was great.”

Casey brought the couple their check and the man placed what appeared to be the appropriate amount in the check folder. The man rose first and walked behind the lady’s chair. She in turn got up from her seat. “Okay, maybe he’s just that nice.” she thought. As Casey watched the couple leave she couldn’t help but notice that he lead the way with her a few steps behind and to his right. There was something else she noticed, it was odd, as straight as the lady stood, her head was down and she could only see forward by looking up. Her hands were also held tightly behind her back. The woman looked as if she were in tow behind him like a prisoner.

There is a lot more...*

2. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Sir, From what i see to this point a very nice read. Hope to see more either here or if it is posted elsewhere, where might one find the rest of the story. Looks like the start to a wonderful story. Would love to see the rest of it. Thanks, elliot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice