The most powerful drug… CHAPTER ONE

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BlueEyes, Jan 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Preface:
    I am 42 - Living i Demark,- (So pardon my english) discovered my submissiveness late, but it is strong. Married to my beautiful wife for 14 years- and the marriage is stronger than ever.
    I joined CM in october 2013 and enjoy the community very much. Lots of authentic people, with genuine desire to share and help. And high on moral standards… Rare these days!

Since I joined in october 2013 - I have posted in various threads, - but have never tried to present "my case" to you. So I have taken the liberty to bring my journey together in one piece, divided into SEVEN chapters, - describing the fast an absolutely incredible evolution in our relationship.

BACKGROUND
    Yes, like many of you guys I was the one who popped the question of Chastity to my wife in the spring of 2013. To cut it short - we have since evolved into a state where I am in strong submissiveness: She now enjoys keep me locked up completely.
    As she puts it: "I want your full attention- don't even think of your dick, - cause you have none. What's ever down there is mine. I want you to be able to stay focused at work and at your household duties ( I do them all)"
    She let me serve her, whenever she feels like it. At first it was hard for her to just roll over and say goodnight, leaving me in sexual frustration. Now she does it with ease and a wicked smile. I love her.:p
    We have travelled long way already. See our 2014 contract here
    I am now allowed supervised cleaning every second day. Stepped up from twice a week. It is both a health and a tease issue for her.
    I'm now in Steelheart from Steelworxx and it feels like coming home- lol!
    With integrated lock and internal PA-fixing it is smooth and secure beyond imagination.

Recently I was told that it was no longer just our little secret anymore.

Want to know more?

CHAPTER ONE
    I would have lost Big time - if i had taken a bet 8 months ago.
    Well my wife accepted to try the chastity lifestyle - but reluctantly.

She soon discovered All the added bonuses - I served and nursed her in every possible Way 24/7.
    She soon would not even consider to turn back time.
    Everything was just fine -I had my Way of defeating my masturbation circus, and she was threated like a true Queen
    However she Kept on telling me that she simply could not make her punish me, humiliate me, or even tease me when I was caged. Later on she managed to be able to pinch and squeze my balls now and Then, but she still also felt sorry for me when i was serving her - second or third time in a row, with no release for me.

Why do I write this?
    Because it has all changed - oh so much - in such a short time...
    I just need to go 30 minutes back in time:

After having nursed her All Day, done alle the cleaning, shopping, cooking, giving her massage, putting on new bed linnen , preheating her bed, making her special Thea, serving her favourite chocolate etc. Etc... She just told me What I had forgotten to do: prerecord her favourite tv-show. ( I manage to find it online in a streaming version - and arranged it for her to watch, while I was baking bread- lol)
    I wendt to bed afterwards and 20 minutes later she came into The bedroom, undreshed completely in front of me and jumped into her preheated side of our doublebed, she gas forbindende me to start talking about sex, CBT etc. In bed. She started to Read one of the magazines I had placed on the bredspread.

I was Reading work-related emails - sitting naked and caged beside her.

Suddenly she demanded: do me!
    I was oh so willing, and started to position myself for the serving, taking in the powerfull intoxicating scent of her wonderfull sex.
    Apparently she was not satisfied with the speed of my approach, and took my head an forced it with great strength to her sex, and rubbed my face up and Down.
    Then she ordered: go on!-and lifted her grip on me, and started to stimulate her nipples.
    I did her good, tounge fucked her and All, eagerly licking up her juices. When she came - she came strong - and wrapped her legs around me, and moarned.

I thanked her, as ALWAYS for allowing me this pleasure, and she answered: You are welcome.
    I am ALWAYS close to Cumming when I am serving her, but I am not allowed . Therefore my surprise was Big, when she suddenly presentens the CBT - jeg, and tol me to unlock.

I did and she jumped and quickly began to blow me while keeping a more than firm grip on my balls. I was in heaven, yet confused. I had not expected this.
    After just 10 days, was I already to have a release? Waauww.
    But after approx ten sucks, she just stopped, squezed me even harder, gave me a little Pad on my shoulder, and told me that she was ready to go to sleep." Take the CBT back on, and turn of the light. Here is the key...."

I love it.. - her t&d...

Many times earlier on I doubted that we would ever come to this, - that this experiences was something I would only read about, - but after just 8 months we have arrived at this plateau, - and what a wonderful view!
    I really do not need to take this development that much further, - and that is some sort of a surprise to me…..

I have also been fantasizing about heavier stuff,- You know the routine, - punishment, strapons, plugs, cuckolding etc. - but really - it all seems to loose its glamour, compared to this.
    I thought that a FLR was a lot more about sex, then I now have realized it is - at least to me.
    The submissive part of our everyday life and nursing, pleasing and serving her, is so rewarding on its own.
    To see how my wife and now Mistress relaxes, lifted from daily household routines , - how she becomes more and more strong and powerful, filled with self-confidence and surplus of energy - is almost all I really need.

Of course sex is a vital part still - neither of us would live without it - for sure. But it is not always center stage anymore. I like my mind-blowing releases. They are - just mind-blowing - lol…
    So being rewarded from time to time is great, - but being allowed to serve Mistress is an even greater pleasure, sexually and in general - and that is a wonderful thing to be able to feel - and to say out loud

And don't get me wrong, - we have ( she has ) way more sex, and there is so much more intimacy than before I popped the question about Chastity 8 months ago.
    Chastity to me is not - anymore - about my needs. ( for a long long time no more topping from the bottom!!)
    Chastity to me is not about celibacy and loosing interest in sex.
    Chastity to me is about serving her needs , an often before she even starts to realize her needs. Being one step ahead in pleasing and serving, - is so rewarding.

There was a fire in her after all!
    You just need to cuddle her …...

Lady De and timeofmylife like this.
  2. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTHER TWO
    She just did exactly the same thing again last night. After A whole days housework, having surprised her with installing new dimmable bedlamps, and cocked one of her favorite dishes etc.. - she Had me do her foot massage - and immediately afterwards ordered me in. She was so sobbing hot and wet God, I love to do her. I was so close to edging in my Steelheart CBT, - But Of course I did not Amazing how willpower can defeat lust - lol.
    After a strong orgasm - no she did not have more than one, but It was oh so strong, she scratch my back heavily with her fingernails over and over…

Again - I thought it was it, - but no - she handed me the key, and told me to unlock.

I had just two hours earlier had my daily supervised cleaning, -so she knew it was clean and started to blow me, - while squeezing my balls like never before. With the other hand she made a swipe, meaning: No orgasm! Do not dare to cum.
    This time I lost track of the number of sucks.. lol. She took me oh so deep, not throating, - but deep
    I started to feel the orgasm knocking heavily on my door, - and started to twist and turn.
    This is it! - I thought - she will let me have it after all..
    But again I was tricked
    Out of the blue she said: "Nice cock,- lets lock him up!", and handed me the key, with a sweet wicked smile.
    "Let me see how fast You can do it"
    It took almost 10 minutes before the erection was subsided enough…
    I handed her the key back with a "Thank you Mistress". She patted me on my cheek, - smiled and said "God Boy".
    "But you were slow in putting it back on. Too Excited - I Guess? So I have decided that it needs some rest. It will not be taking out for any reason the next 5 days…. Good Night!"
    I guess I am down to q-tips …

Sitting here writing this 4 a.m. in the morning - feeling oh so gratified.

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER THREE

It has been 5 days of complete lockup - exactly as Mistress ordered, so it was time to breathe again - right?
    No, she is here next to me asleep, satisfied and beautiful...
    And I am gratified and still smelling all over my face and fingers of her sex.

This Time was a little different - to say the least;-)

She went to bed first - the preheated one. I had nicely arranged magazines for her on the bedspread, served her the on the Night , her glas of redwine and some of her favourite Dark chocolate.
    I also brought get her new iPad mini - i had surprised her with the other day. I love to bring her unexpected gifts.
    Well not that unexpected - we actually have it in our 2014 contract - my idea;-)

I was in the kitchen - doing housework and laundry.
    "Come in her and undress now, I want a massage" - came with a firm voice from the bedroom.
    I went into the bedroom and Mistress was All naked - legs Wide apart - on the heated linnen. Wauuu - she was so hot, in All her glove, - Shaved pussy , smooth skin and loose long blond hair.
    Between her legs - centimeters from her pussy - was the key to my steel tube - placed on the linnen.
    "You have to choose" - she Said. Unlock it, and Wash it now, and go to bed, or stay locked and give me a good massage. If You do Well, You Can do me afterwards...."

I was never in doubt - i fetched the Towels and the massage Oil and still in cage, I gave get a 20 minutes or so massage. When I was done and dried her skin with the Towers from any surplus of massageoil, i was waiting for the verdict...

Have to admit that I was disapointed and frustrated when she Said that it was time for me to go to bed. "Lay Down on the bed beside me - on your back - and not so close. "

No service! Had I not done Well, or was it just a tease, alltogether?
    Should I had taken the other option - unlocked - and .... and..... Etc.....

Mistress suddenly interupted my twisted mind - and pulled Down my blanket , and climped on to me.
    I moarned - cool not help it - but was immediately ordered to shut up.
    Her pussylips passed my cage without milimeter and she hold up the key saidxsomething like: "so close - and yet so far. She Then threw the key to the carpetfloor and made her Way to my face with her Wet pussy. She took a firm grip on my curly hear and started to rob my face in her juices.
    I was in heaven - and she was very turned on. I could feel the tensions in All of her Body as she pressed herself Down on my face.
    I was licking and sucking constantly - and did not pay much attention to breathing, but I managed to get sufficient to go on;-);-)
    I was Working clit and lips - and when I was working low, she did it..
    Moved up some more and directed her butt onto my face. All she said was - "go slow"... And so I did - at first
    I have always wanted to rim her butt but had never actually dared to ask her, or incidentally do it.
    And now I was lying here on my back , caged for God knows how long, and being ordered to rim her butt! Haven't we done some mileages in a very short time.
    I was a amazed and trembling....
    Soon I was not just sucking, I used my tounge to go deeper, and she did not stop me for long until she directed be back to her wet pussy, and came oh so strong, 20 seconds later!
    I was soaked - still am somewhat - even though it has dried up for the most part of it.

She rolled over and said with a low voice - "that was good" - good night..."

Brianna27, Lady De and timeofmylife like this.
  4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTHER FOUR
    I Know it can sound weird to some, and for others it is no news at all, but to me, it is a major milestone, that yesterdays service of my wife/Mistress was oh so ordinary - meaning - it just felt so -"ment to be"

I'm on a "once pr. month release" for 2014 - if I behave - otherwise it is less.
    So right now it has been 14 days since last time and there will up to 5-6 weeks until I'm allowed another go. It could be end of february - If she so decides….

Well, - What strikes me, is how I mentally accepted my position yesterday, - ( the best position there is- lol) - my head between her legs. There was no internal struggle in me, -no fantasizing getting release, no desire for her to play with me, etc… No desire for anything but to take my place and do her good.

And she was ice-cold - demanding, and no interest in pleasing me. No games, just service, and I love it….

And from what I can tell, I was so much on to pleasing her, that she came strong. Boy, she can flex her body and use her fingernails on my back, when she comes.

When I later asked her if she by now had any discomfort left in her mind - now everything is about her needs, - she just replied: "Nope, - why should I?" - in a tone that was telling me, that she did not really asked for an answer

It is amazing how this lifestyle of denial can change your mindset completely. When I think back, I can remember saying "Thank You Mistress", - when I was allowed to please her- with no release for me…
    It was hard, yet it was something I said because I wanted her to sense how much I was in to this. Still I was not being honest, cause I actually was thinking : " Oh what a big sacrifice I am giving, but it is necessary to take this further"…
    All that has vanished….
    When I thank her today it is from my heart, and I do not feel any sacrifice whatsoever. I feel at home.
    I'm rewarded and I am proud, that she will let ME please her…

She is keeping me in steel cage CBT , - and I am honored-lol.
    Life is great!

Later that day:
    Mistress has just told me that her best friend - along with some new boyfriend will be coming over Friday for dinner. She told me to make it a special - with some fine cuisine of mine..
    Her best friend is the one she has consulted when she was doing our 2014 contract, -and she has seen photos of me just wearing the steel cage… She knows!!!...

My wife told me - with a wicked smile that she will meet with her girlfriend late this afternoon for some "girl talk", while I'm starting on the dinner "project"…
    It's not that I think that there will be any "non-wife" things be going on tonight. Someday maybe - we will see, - but I think that my wife deliberately holds me in suspense…
    Does the new boyfriend know? How will I deal with there glances? Will my wife order me around in an very indiscreet manner? - (I think she will) Will she order me to show my CBT to the girlfriend? My wife has already shown her the ring that she is wearing, - the one she can use to control me with in public - Read here for explanation .

Wish me all best for the cooking, the party, the humiliation, and hopefully the intense serving of my wife, once the guests has left the house I'm almost certain that this gathering will turn her on….

Lady De likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTHER FIVE
    REPORT after the dinner party:

Morning - It is 5.30 AM in Denmark...
    What a great evening - I'm thrilled
    No, there was no real serving of my wife just a quick lick and taste and resting my head on her naked sex when we headed to bed…
    They left very late, - but that's OK , I was rewarded and gratified nevertheless;-)

We did have a nice talk when I was cleaning Up after they left, and my wife/mistress told me how proud she was of me and my behavior.
    "You did reel good, there was no need for the ring" she said."
    And she continued giggling: " Ohh, she was so jealous of me! Seeing You serving and nursing, shaped up as you are. I think she would like XXX ( her boyfriend) could be like that!. She said to me that we looked so much in love…

How Rewarding!

- and then she told me that she would love to see her friend in a similar kind of "relationship". I had myself figured that one out during the evening

- and maybe I was also doing my outmost to show "to the world" how happy I am with the lifestyle and how devoted and in love I am! So I confess, I really did my best and more…

My wife's friend kept smiling at me, paid me lots of compliments for cooking, serving and shaping up my body.
    She also asked for several items during dinner - and she turned to me - in a very gentle manner and asked if I would fetch them for her. Was she flirting with the concept?- I think so…

And Yes,- she glanced and glanced - and when they left she gave me a nice smile and kiss on the cheek, and a very tender hug - in a way that gave me the impression that she was trying to somehow press against the cage, to feel what it was like. Maybe I was just hallucinating on that one!- lol

As we - my wife and I - talked about afterwards , her girlfriend was indeed turned on by the lifestyle. (Having been in on the contract, and all, had sort of paved the way, I think) I'm not sure that her current boyfriend would have anything to do with it…. so…. Well, it is none of my business.

Just before my wife patted me and said "goodnight" , she told me that she had wanted her friend to actually see the cage, - but had refrained from it. "Some other time, when she comes over - alone…"

It is now 6. am in the morning and I'm feeling so fulfilled. First time I have experienced having people around me - besides my wife/Mistress - that knows of "my condition" - and I think it turned out very well indeed

The cork is slowly but steady - I think- coming off the bottle. I like that a lot. I do not feel ashamed. I feel assured of my choices and desires. And I'm amazed, how my wife has embraced this lifestyle.

Lady De likes this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER SIX
    A call can make a hell of a difference

Fridays dinner party went oh so well an promising. As You would know if you have read earlier in this thread, my wife skipped playing with me afterwards - it was also very late. Still it was a wonderful evening. As You might recall - I'm on a firm schedule in terms of releases, - allowed just one every month.

Sunday evening - (Yesterday) her iPhone rang at approx. 9.30 PM and I could hear that it was the girlfriend from friday night on the line. Soon I could hear no more - since my wife rather slipped in to our bedroom to continue the conversation…
    It lastet almost one hour, - which gave me plenty of time to deal with the laundry and other household issues. I turned on some music, and only a giggling now and then passed through….
    Girl talk, plenty of girl talk I can still remember how I used to be irritated when talks like this one went on and on… That is all gone now. Cross my heart - I have no problems with that anymore. She could go on for ever, if she so pleases.

When she finally came out from the bedroom, all she said was something like: "You are free to prepare the bed now. It was xxxx on the line. We talked about the trip to Berlin". ( We had talked about going to Berlin all four of us - during the dinner Friday)
    When I was in the bedroom - preparing the bed, - and undressing,- she told me that her girlfriend was not so sure that the new boyfriend would like to participate after all, - and my wife told me that it would be fine if we went to Berlin, just the three of us!
    "No problem - that will be just fine. If he does not want to come along to Berlin, then he should stay", I stated.
    At the same time my head started to spin. Was this just another clever tease of hers, or was it something else? Well, Maybe it was just slightly bad chemistry between him and us, - and nothing more sophisticated then that…

I was interrupted in my headspin, when she out of nowhere presented me with the key to my CBT and told me to unlock and clean. I was more than surprised since I already had done that in the morning. I however did not argue with her - lol, but went straight to the bathroom to clean.
    God, how sensitive you can get - but I managed after all to complete the task without to big an erection

When I came back in - naked - with the CBT and the key in my hand - my Wife was already in bed. She patted on the pillow and told me to lay down.
    All I hoped for - honestly - was to be allowed to go down on her,- but she had other plans.
    "I want you to know that XXX was very impressed with your performance, - very impressed. I have come to realize what a great gift this is. She was oh so jealous" - giggled my wife. " "In a god way" - she added.

"I'm going to reward you with one extra release. It means a lot to me that XXX is so comfortable with this idea of Yours - but You will not cum until I tell You so,OK?
    I was just about to tell her about the contract, and stating that all I wanted right now was to please her, but instead I heard myself saying: "You make me proud, - and I will not cum until you say so."

So here we are - We made love - real love for a long time, - and I will spare you of all the details, but it was love where she never left the cock-pit. She was demanding - in control and when I finally was allowed to burst, she She thrusted and then withdrew , - so I splashed part of the jizz over her sex and belly.
    "You are not done yet" she said, -and I was ordered to lick the jizz of her belly. I asked if I should not do the rest as well, - but she said no.
    Having finish licking her belly she sat up and climbed onto my face, and ordered: Now, make me cum…

And what can A sub do - but obey? lol…
    I could feel the remaning jizz slide into my mouth while I was sucking and licking her sex.
    She came big - and pressed her sex and thighs very tight on to me..

Just before she fell asleep , she repeated herself:"It really means a lot to me that XXX finds this lifestyle somewhat appealing. I am happy that I can share it with her…."

I'm happy too…..
    On her permission - I share it with You at CM, - and I like that, even though it takes quite some time to write it down…

Things are pretty OK by know, - and I even manage to be very productive at work.
    I hope it will stay like this forever, but again - who knows what the future will bring?
    However, to this day, the introduction of this lifestyle has been the biggest game changer of my life…
    And it has taken both of us with plenty of pleasant surprises.

I do not hope that Berlin will change that picture in general.

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER SEVEN
    One step further….

Just a little UPDATE - (I have tons of work to do before the weekend) - but a rather important one I would say:
    Lat night there was no signs of "sexual activities" - it had been a busy day for both of us. In fact the week had been rather busy all together;-)
    As You may recall I was rewarded en extra release a week ago, - but Wonderful as is was, it also ripped me from my "bubble" of submissiveness, and I had a hard time keeping up the sky-high standards of my services in the household and to her. She however did not complain - that much;-) I really tried my best, but the super boost you get from horny denial was only slowly regaining its power. I did my best to cover it up, -not showing her thatI was under influence of pure chemistry in my own body, - but I was not all that successful .

Well,- enough of background, lets skip back to the action:
    Last night - No action in sight, - And I was heading for the bed after having swiped the house, and made everything nice and clean, and serving her with magazines, Thea, Chocolate, and lots of other thing( Yes, my drive to please her endlessly is back!!)
    She came to bed half an hour later. She asked me to get up and rect a glass of water her iPad mini ( which I by the way had purchased for her as a gift last week), and her credit card . She were to order a dress online, she told me.
    I did as told, and turned in for the night , cuddled up next to her , kissing her arm…

I was almost asleep when she patted me and told me: "I need to tell MY cock something, - so please unlock- take of the cage!" - and handed me the key.
    I unlocked as told, very surprised as I was.
    She took a very tight grip on my balls with one hand and a another around the base and squeezed real hard, until I was throbbing.. And finally she said facing the cock:
    "I was wrong in rewarding You - and stopping acting as If You are about to get some more. You will have none!" and therm she turned to me and continued:
    I can see that You tried, but is was not good enough. I does not work well when You are released, right?. You need to be locked up, no doubt about that!. Maybe, just maybe I will never let You cum again!"
    She said that with a smile, that told me that this idea actually had crossed her mind(!!) - for the first time I think…. I do not however think that this is what she wants for now , and neither do I ( I think…), - but I think that our contracts "one release pr. month" proved its rights… I want to serve, and it has come to a point where she will not accept any decline in standards….
    If she wants me to have even less releases - she is free to raise the bar of denial, - Well, lets see what's in store for me…
    After having said that she told me to "buckle up" again, -and I thought it was over. She had had her little conversation with "her" cock… It took me a while to get it back into there steel cage. I handed her the key.
    "We are not done yet" , she said. And pointed to her sex with her finger while holding her magazine with the other and continued to read. She did not even look at me..
    I thanked her for the pleasure, kisses her belly and continued further down. She was wet. She was hot. And I could tell that she had not prepared herself for this. No, she was not dirty or anything, but You could tell, and I would shortly be smelling of pussy all over my face- lol!
    When she was getting there the magazine eventually dropped to the floor and she pulled my hair, and drove her nails deep, holding me tight in place, moving her sex across my face…
    Se came strong…, boy! - she flexed and twisted…
    An so senstive - lasting for minutes…..

I thanked her for allowing me to serve her, and we cuddled in.
    "Wauuh - You really smell of pussy!" - she mumbled, and soon - she was gone..

To be continued...

Lady De likes this.
  8. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    BlueEyes I am loving reading your story! What a delightful collection of chapters! Hopefully you will treat us with more as time progress. My highlights must include; timing you to lock him back up, with it obviously it not being quick enough and also when she throw your key on the floor and then rode your face. Incredible.

Of course I like these highlights because they are hot but I also love in chapter 4 how you describe you realising everything is about her and except your position in life, taking comfort in just giving her pleasure whilst admitting that yours is insignificant.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @PUP - Thanks for reading, - I'm pleased that You find some entertainment in my broken english….
    To write a documentary of the evolution of our lifestyle is a great therapy:) It sort of landmarks our mental changes over time. And hopefully someone out there can recognize bits and pieces in their own transformation.
    For me it has been reassuring to read about others experiences and thoughts… Hopefully I can pay back by telling my story…

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    BlueEyes --What a nice story. Your writing is wonderful, it keeps the reader wanting more. Hopefully you will keep us posted about the journey you both have begun. Would love to hear about your trip to Berlin upon your return. It will be very interesting to see what your Mistress has in store for you. Have a safe trip!

toanlimina likes this.
  11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks @xcitedsisssy for the support and kind words:) I struggle with my broken english, - but at the same time get some needed practice... Berlin is in 3 weeks, and yes I'm very excited - to say the least.... I hope that there will be plenty to report:):)

12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    16 days to Berlin… They talk a lot on the phone:) And they have met in the afternoons to make plans for the trip.
    Maybe just touring the city highlights….. We shall see;-)
    Domesticly my wife shows no signs of loosen her grip:) I shall find the time for another chapter. Things are progressing….

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Berlin is in one week, and I know nothing... !
    I am kept 24/7 in my CBT. It was hard not to have CM to linger:)

Yesterday I was told to agree that I will never again ask for release, never ask for a chance to go down on her, - never to act as if I expect sexual activities. She told me that from now on I will be called upon when she needs me. I will be released according to contract - which says once pr. month on average. If- however I behave to her complete satisfaction. Otherwise release will be denied for the entire month - or delayed for days....

Not only am I locked up, I am also denied verbal expression of my desires.
    I must be crazy, but by God, I love it. I love her transition. :)

I think she talks a lot about our journey with her girlfriend. They meet more and more often.
    She is to come over on Friday - just for drinks.- , only few days before the three of us are heading for Berlin.

I know that release in Berlin are not in view for me...
    But I sense that something is in store for me nevertheless.....

To be continued with report from Berlin:)

PUP likes this.
  14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER EIGHT - REPORT FROM THE BERLIN TRIP

Breaking down walls in Berlin

Wednesday morning the there of us ant on a 3 days two nights trip to Berlin. It’s a 7 hour drive from Denmark, but the driving conditions where fine. Everything was fine..

Well, — sort of:) We are close to a full month without any release for me, -and Yes I can feel it in every nerve…

Over the last weeks I have witness on first row how my wife has kept me on my toes, pleasing and serving her in every way, still denying 100%.

I have lost count of how many times she wanted massages and oral stimulation over the last month, — but she has definitely turned up the heat!

I can still smile inside when she initially announced that this chastity kink of mine was not going to play out in the way I dreamed of. “Dream on! - This will not turn me into a sex maniac for You! she put it — then…lol…

She has spent a fair amount of time with her Girlfriend. ..More and more actually. They have arranged the hole trip together. I was to be the Chauffeur! lol!

Back in the old days I used to plan everything,-but then again - I have been traveling a lot…:)

My wife and - Lets call her by name - Anne had booked an two bedroom apartment through airbnb.com, a place where you can find fantastic private homes and flats to rent at a very reasonable price.

It was right at the sweet spot at Spandauer Brügge, — close to everything fun in Berlin.

Picture me in the car with two girls — my lovely wife and Anne sitting in the back doing a lot of girl talk. Well, I was not left out of the conversation but most of the topics was out of my lane:)

I was trying hard not to think about my cage, my situation and the nights ahead, but questions kept coming to me — all the time.

We stopped several times during the ride. And both my wife and Anne really made me jump, to bring them whatever they where in need of.

At one point I was told too pinch to glasses from a Cafeteria and get a bottle of chilled chardonnay.

I had a sip, -and they were having more then that.

Next stop I had to go to the restrooms and fill up the car, but when I came back I saw to my surprise that Anne had moved to the empty front seat.

I did not ask why - but she told me that she wanted to listen to music and she turned on the radio.

Anne is something like a couple og years older than my wife( 34), - and also a very attractive and smiling woman. Yes - smiling - is a good way of putting it…..

Out of nowhere my wife leaned forward and said to me: “Show her!” and turned to Anne: “Don’t You want to see how locked up he really is?” She was flashing the key… and Anne took it, and examined to carefully.

Somehow I knew that this was going to happen but.. What!! ? Really? Here - on the Autobahn to Berlin? I had not foreseen that turn of events. I was taken completely by surprise.

“Sure” - I would love to” - Anne replied. “I really would”..

My wife asked me if I could do it while I was driving, - otherwise I could wait until we could make a stop at a suitable spot. She looked at me with the sweetest wicked smile, You could ever find…

Being all fucked up in my head, I managed to say that I of course could do it while I was driving.

For a man to take out his cock while driving , - is something he always has been able to do - lol…

Not one single moment did I even think of disobeying my wifes order/request. Thinking back - it makes me warm and proud...

It was however not that easy... The traffic was rather demanding at the time, and I had started to rain, - so I took some time to loosen the belt. The button went well, but the zipper was kind of jammed at this bended angle.

Anne was now on The iPod system, - and had turned up for “Get Lucky”

“Anne - help him out - Will You" , - I heard my wife say , - and fractions of a second Anne asked me to move my right hand away.

To be honest - I was thinking - Clean underwear? - silly! ,- but I had nothing to be afraid of in that department. I do a good job in shaking and cleaning the tube every time…

I was amazed how Anne handled the situation. She did not even ask for permission. She just turned in her seat and unzipped my pants. “Spread Your legs So Anne can see the package” my wife said, -And while I did just that, - Anne pulled my underwear down and revealed the knight in shining amor.

She looked - I looked, My Wife leaned forward, - looked,- and asked me to lift it free of the pants.

I grabbed under my balls and lifted balls and cage free.

“Wauuh” - Anne said - as I finally was turning a little red in my head, - and felt some remote embarrassment emerging…

“Can I Touch it?- What does it feel like?” she asked me. I tried to catch my wifes face in the rear mirror, - but Instead I heard her say: “ Go ahead - I guess it is pretty warmed up by now", with a giggle…

And then , - for the first time ever, someone new took a grip on the steel tube and pulled gently. “Wauuh , - it is really heavy, and secure. - And warm!” . she added, - with a smile.

( More to go come - It just takes a LOT of time to write it down. I want it to be - exactly as it evolved, - not cutting any corners - and skipping to the action , so bare with me. Hopefully I will have time later today or sunday to report further from this wonderful trip.)

15. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    BlueEyes I am loving every word! I cannot wait to hear about the rest of your trip!!

16. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Yes, do continue...

17. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Fantastic story! Can't wait for more!

18. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER NINE - FIRST NIGHT IN BERLIN

We arrived rather late to the apartment and settled in. Well I did it all, unpacking an such, while my wife an Anne were making themselves comfortable…

They hardly paid any attention to my efforts, - and that was just as it should be. I filled up the fridge with wine, Cremants, and grapes, that I had purchased on our way.

It was a two bedroom apartment, and I made sure that bags and such was placed accordingly. Anne in a bedroom with one big double bed, and me and my wife in the other with double bed and a couch.

I placed my wives dresses on hangers and hung them up.

Anne entered our bedroom while ‘I was doing it, and she smiled at me while holding her wineglass and expressed her admiration for my skills and services to my wife.

“I can do yours as well” I heard myself say, and she nodded and added with a giggling smile: “You make me feel like a queen!”

It was rather late before we went to a restaurant only two blocks away. The kitchen had almost closed, but we managed. Finally I had myself a large beer, and the girls sticked with white wine and water.

At one point Anne turned to me and asked me. “Tell me, honestly, don’t you miss the sex. I understand that You are only to get like 12 releases in a hole year. How can a man live with that?” She laughed and smiled with a mix of admiration and a tease.

“Im a much better man this way, kinda sad to say,but it is the truth. I have never one single moment had and regrets. I love this lifestyle, and I love to please You, and I hope I can pay you justice” and turned to my wife.

She looked in a satisfying way at me, and then at Anne: “He is doing good, no doubt about that, but I have learned that he needs to know his place.” and giggled.

When we got back to the apartment we all soon prepared for bed. I prepared both beds. I did not even ask Anne this time, and she did not make any comments about it either.

However, she asked me: “Do You sleep with it on?” - and I told her that I had no saying on the matter, and that I only slept without it for a couple of nights after I have been allowed to release.

I can remember that I really liked how “normal” her asking felt to me. I was not ashamed, and she did not find it weird or freaky. She was just curious and did not feel the need to hold back her curiosity - lol.

My wife came into to room and nodded in approval of my turndown service in Annes bedroom.

“I have trained him well, haven’t I?” .- and patted my asa with aaweet wicked smile.

“You sure have” Anne replied, in a sweet still somewhat envy tone.

Yes, we went to bed in separate bedrooms, after some girl hugging, and gentle kissing. I was in my bed, while my wife was in Annes room to say goodnight . I could hear the giggling and fractions of the smalltalk. Some whispering slipped my radar, and eventually my wife emerged:)

Soon lights where out, - and I cuddled in close to her. She was as me, all naked, lying there , smelling so lovely.

I wanted badly to please her, -and where just about to propose just that to her, when she turned towards me a grabbed the cage with one hand and my balls with the other - and said:

“This is going to be great. I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Don’t You?”

I managed to bring forward a “Yes” - an nothing more. My head was spinning and pretty occupied . lol.

And she continued: “ I¨m glad that you are going along so well, You And Anne.” I have been a little concerned, but that seems to have been in vain..”

And then she look me straight in the eyes and said: “ I would like You to know that I in the early days have made it out with her. Just the two of us.’” It¨s a long time since… - What do You say to that”?

I had sort of almost figured it out earlier, but this confirmation was good”. It took away any uncertainty - and I heard myself say: “ Wauuh, that must have been really something - I have no problem with that. Not at all!. In fact I find it rather exciting. Do You still talk about it, and what about the attraction today. is it still there?”

She kissed me gently on the mouth several times and said, that this lifestyle of ours, had sort of revived the experience, and she had started to feel the desire once again.

I can remember a warm felling came over me, and ‘i felt very satisfied that this change of lifestyle apparently had revitalized my wifes libido, beyond belief.

I was starting to picture my wife licking and sucking Anne, when I was interrupted: “Do me!,! .and pushed me head down.

I can tell You - she smelled like never before, - she was wet like never before, - and when she came she bit me - really hard in my arm , while she was shaking allover. So was I… - trying hard tot cope with the pain from her bite…

“I really needed that”, she mumbled , and was on her way…..

For me it took much longer to fall asleep. I was thinking hard, on what the next day would bring…

More to come...

19. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER TEN: Curled up panties...
    Next morning I fetched fresh bread and Cheese for the Bakery down on the corner, and prepared breakfast for the three of us.

When I came into the Bedroom to Kiss my wife good morning I found that Anne had joined in, - and she now lay in bed next to my wife.

I noticed that they were pretty close. Anne one hand fondled my wife's hair while they chatted. My wife was still in the nude I could tell.. Anne? - She had certainly no bra on ...

"Good morning - Did you sleep well?" I heard myself ask , standing in my underwear.

"Yes, someone has probably slept better than others, it came promptly from Anne - with a little enviously giggling. I hear that your services continued for some time after we had all gone to bed. , she continued with the sweatest smile.

And then she became more intense and said. "I think it's so big what you two have together here. Wauuhh…". She gave My wife a kiss, and reached out for my hand..

After breakfast we went touring and shopping, - wherever the two girls would go. They were focusing more and more on finding sexy dresses, revealing, daring, and lingerie, - the hot stuff.

In the old days I could easily let myself annoy when my wife entered one store after another - and it normally took forever,..;-)

Now I just stood there by her side, enjoying and admiring to the fullest the girls shopping trip - their lust for fabric , for life - and their obvious desire to feel wonderful - sexy - and desired.

My wife has always asked for my advice - when she chose dresses and lingerie. She still does - especially after I surrendered to her:). She can buy whatever she wants - I have no saying, I have given that up for her , but she stills appreciate my opinions, and she loves to see my expression and feel my desire for her - when she shows me one sexy piece of lingerie after another. I am often invited into the dressing room , when she test her choices..

“What do you think, Should I take it?” Anne interrupted me , flashing some lovely lingerie in my face, with a wicked sweet smile.

My wife encouraged her to try it on, and so did I in approval. Anne went for the dressing room , and soon she called for Anne to have a look at the bra. “What do you think? My wife waved me over - and I looked inside the dressing room.

Nice view, -absolutely. What can I say? Both girls have well toned and curved bodies :) She looked fantastic, - and she turned on a real sexy smile, - that certainly was picked up by my wife…

There was electricity in the air…

Both Girls ends up with smashing lingerie and a dress or two… They were doing great, and all three of us, -really had fun all afternoon, - behaving like lightheaded teenagers….

The evening was planned ahead. Dinner at Eiffel - on Kurfürstendamm, and I will spare the details of the teasing when they dressed up for the night at our apartment. The new lingerie was in the table for sure:)

At the restaurant we were seated to ourselves,- still not retracted from the scene, - the atmosphere of the place. We had cocktails, - dinner and wine, - and talked about the events of the day. We had a great time. More and more of the subjects twisted and kept ending up dealing with the lifestyle and with sex. Fulfilled and unfulfilled desires…

Yes, -for sure they both were teasing me… - And I loved every second of it..

After dinner we decided to move to a nearby bar for drinks. When I was ordering drinks I could , and hear the girls giggling and gesticulate … When I came down with the drinks - they both took a sip, - and said that they needed to go to the restroom.

It took forever but when they came back they were still giggling, - and seemed to have a great time. I was soon to discover why.

“Honey I have a little something for you” - My wife said to me and from her fisted hand she revealed her curled up panties. I could tell that it was the new ones, she had bought earlier that day.

Before I could even react, - Anne presented her fisted hand, - and said. Yu can just as well carry mine too, - and handed me hers as well.

By instinct I curled them in my hands and looked all fucked up. Yet a big smile emerged on my face, and I could feel the effect all over my body Still I could say nothing!!

The girls? - they just enjoyed themselves tremendously…and watch my every move and expression intensely.

“Put them down there!” my wife said - and pointed. “ In You underwear” she whispered , - “so you don’t drop them!”

I finally emerged - and looked around to see if any one had noticed.. No , - everyone was busy minding there own business.

So I manage in what must have looked clumsy - to poke the panties past the belt and into my underwear. Thank God - I do not have have a belly:) I can tell you - her cock reacted - even isolated as is was in its steel tube. I t almost started throbbing, - and I let out a small groan,- when i mange to arrange the new inhabitants…

I could harledy believe this scenario. Well, - My wife has actually over time slipped her panties when we had a thong going, - at partys etc.. She knows it turns me on - like crazy. she has however never earlier on asked me to carry her panties for her. But having reached a point where her close girlfriend simultaneously takes off hers, and asks me to put them close to my cage… Wauuh…

Besides all the sex that there was in it, - there was something more. That I manage to think of just that i n the situation as well is amazing and blueprints the lifestyle like never before: I was thinking how wonderful my wifes embrace of the lifestyle has become. She Was SO comfortable with it by now, that she could share it - like THIS, -with a close friend, - with another girl. Were she about to share me as well? I was soon to find out..

My head kept spinning…and spinning - and spinning..

Sorry but thinking of two naked pussies on the bench just across the table can make a man go crazy. Add to that that this man has has had no release, no edging, and no touches what so ever for almost a full month, you get the picture, right? And when One of this girls happens to be the one an only, that you love immensely, admire, adore, and desire, - and has totally surrendered to, - sitting there calmest cuddling with her closest girlfriend, - you are in for emotional overload….

To cut it a little short, - they teased- not in a wicked way - in the taxi back home to the apartment. I was in the front of the car, with the driver, and the girls where in the back. No I did no see any real close encounters, -but let’s just say that they were very close and giggling. I was in a state of mind, where I actually wanted it to happen, wanted to see my wife enjoy herself, in whatever way she’s pleases… I confess, it was a major turn on. For all the reasons males get turned on by imaging two girls together, - but also because I was so much on to LIVE the lifestyle , and not just talk about it. Allowing my wife to truly enjoy herself - with no strings attached, - and teasing and denying me along the way…

I know that this mindset comes close to cuckolding - which neither of us are heading for. But cuckolding in this flavor is somewhat compelling, isn’t it?

A little notice for the reader of this report from our threesome trip to Berlin: It is obvious, no matter how clumsy my written english may turn out - that I have come too love just writing about it - prolonging the magic - sort of..

I have come to think that writing it like I do, revealing little by little, I share the experience of the intense tease I masterly was placed into.

It takes time to recall it minute by minute, to put it as it evolved, and not rationalize from afterwards overall impressions., but I really try my best here. Hope I succeed - just a little.

It also takes al to of time to write it down- in English. Wish You could all read Danish- lol

Well,- stick with me for the last chapter, - hopefully it will be written early sunday morning. This part has been done early Saturday morning and took almost two hours…

Will the inevitable happen? Will we all cross borders in the end? Yes - “Crossing borders i Berlin” was not a random pick for a title., - So bare with me- And I hope You will enjoy reading the last chapter - so far(lol), - Maybe nit as much as I enjoy writing it - but less can hopefully do...
    Me? I can't help it. And I'm allowed. She actually enjoys the fact that I make this testimony . She admits, that it turns her on.. - and that is THE reaction find most rewarding...

Well, time for breakfast, on the bed - for her…

20. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER ELEVEN - more than turning out the light

A little preface: Hey guys, Do You know what time it is???- lol.
    I hoped to finish my report days ago, but life/she has been very demanding, in a good way, - so there has been so much, - and I don't want just to punch it in...
    Well , Of course I start to forget some fine details of the dialog and such, but really, it is still crystal clear in my head.

Here we go:

I paid the Taxidriver while the girls headed for the entrance and escalator. Of course my wife hold the key to the apartment They were indeed very lightheaded and my wife patted on my cage on the way up… Anne giggled … and said:

Well, we do have a bottle of champagne in the Fridge, Don’t we?,” and looked for answer from me. I confirmed and asked If I should open the bottle, and fetch glasses.

“Sorry to remind You but We have to leave rather early in the morning, and it is already rather late- “my wife added and continued: “I would rather wash my hair and dry it before I turn in, than wait until tomorrow. It takes forever to dry - but let’s have some champagne first…”, - and then she headed entangled in Anne towards the living room, while I headed for the kitchen to fetch the Bottle of Cremant and glasses.

Hair wash? - I was disappointed. I thought we were heading in another direction… Was she just teasing me or…?

We all got some champagne, and I lightened up when my wife out of the blue said that I should go an take a shower myself. “Remember to shave and to clean up” - she added. “Its about time”. I did not ask for being unlocked, and she was not offering it. She turned back to Anne and giggled something like “ He will manage”. Heading for the shower and a shave, - I head them laughing ad chatting all the time… But once in the bathroom I heard nothing….

Well, I shaved face and scrotum, showered, and manage hardly to get soaped Q-tips through the hole at the tip of the tube to clean out. I was constantly thinking what my wife had in mind. Yes, - I have to admit that I had a desire for action - of any kind with both of them, -but I remember that I also managed to look in the mirror - saying to myself that I would love just to please my wife. I’m here to please her! I whispered to myself…

I deliberately prolonged my stay in bathroom , - to look and smell good - and to give the girls time to enjoy themselves…

When I eventually came out, wearing only a bathrobe - to my surprise I found that the living room was empty and the girls where now in Annes bedroom. Sorry to disappoint you , - but no, - they were not engaged in any “playtime”, but Anne was sitting on top of her bed, and my wife sitting at the edge. “They could very well have been kissing”.., I can remember that i was thinking… They were close and my wife rested her wine glass on annes thighs…

“All set to go”, - my wife said. Sure , she was teasing me all right !- lol “Show us what You got”- she continued, and there I was standing in front of the girls and opened up the bathrobe, as told..” Ups - no pants!” Anne exclaimed with a giggle. “Let me see” - and then she moved to the edge of the bed and reached out and touched my skin just above the tube. “Smooth…”she added in admiration and then for the second time she pulled the cage, and said “Fantastic!” or something like that…

My wife who had witness the scene - nodded in approval of my shaving and showing, and turned for a kiss. I kissed her dearly, I remember. She then patted me and asked me to go in and prepare the bed. “ I’ ll be in in a moment, she said…

I left to turn down the bed , - and I also tightened up the room a bit. When she came in she sat on the bed, and started to undress. “Nice” - she said and continue: “ Sad that we have to leave so early in the morning. I simply have to do my hair tonight.”. When she was all undressed She rolled onto the bed and reached for me. I took the change to liberate myself from the bathrobe and we hugged and kissed. That was so lovely. I really needed that…

She made a notice about the hot steel tube and said something like: “You are well warmed up, right”, with a wicked smile. I managed to return the favor , and had a finger slide to her pussy, and to my surprise it almost sank in between her soaked lips. “Ups - I’m Sorry “ I exclaimed, “Did not mean to…” She smiled and kissed me again, - and then she pushed me away…..

“I have to have that hair wash now, “ she said - and then she stood up, in all her naked beauty. She gave me another wicked smile and said: Close to full month, right? - I’m proud of you” and then she headed towards the doorway. On the way out of the door, she casually turned and said: I would like You to go in and say goodnight to Anne, and see if there is anything you can do for her…” And then she was one her way, passing stark naked Annes bedroom door.

Wauuu…

Of course I took my Bathrobe back on - I was certain that my wife did not mean that I was to go in there all naked to offer Anne help with the bed , or? - - I was in doubt… and I smiled to myself. I was not Throbbing or anything, - I was more in a trance of some sort…

I headed slowly for Annes bedroom. There was still light coming from her room so I politely knocked on the door , and asked before entering - if there was anything I could do for her?

She invited me in, - and I saw Anne already lying in her bed. I noticed that she had her hands under the covers, and that she did not seem to be dressed for the night. “You’re are here to do my bed and such?” she said with a sweet smile” “Sorry, but I have done most of the packing already” she said “XXX(my wife) is in the shower? - she continued, - and As I managed to confirm that with a vague “Yeaaahh, she is doing her hair and such” , she sad up in the bed and her cover fell, and revealed her tits… She did nothing to hide them. She looked at me for quite some time, - and I just stood there - and most have looked like a little schoolboy - or something. “ I felt the heat - for sure…

What was she thinking!!! - Whats next? etc. etc…

I was snapped out of my loop when she interrupted me with a request: Could you please turn out that light-“ and pointed. “I simply can’t find the switch”, she giggled.

I spotted the switch and turned out the light, and now only her small bed light was on…

I was about to say goodnight when she stopped me in a very teasing and slightly naughty way : “ You were send in here to help me out, right?” I think XXX will be disappointed if all you did was to fix the light, don’t You think?” she added and patted on the cover as a signal for me to move closer….

To be continued… - But now its time for some sleep - next to my beautiful naked wife...

Lady De likes this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER TWELVE- Final Chapter of my "Berlin report" -

A busy night....

...I sat as demanded by her side, not too close, not too far from her while her words were spinning around in my head. I must have looked very bewildered, because Anne took my hand and said (and I remember it so clearly!)

“It is perfectly OK! ---- XXX loves to have you taking really good care of me too - serves me completely as you are so good to her. You will be good to me don’t You?”

Okay, if my wife actually didn’t wanted me to neglect Anne in any way, so it had to be as wished - Or was it really so? - Something in me told me to leave the room immediately - that I was heading down a wrong path - while something else in me lit a bonfire and nourished my submission completely. I remember that I began to shake a bit all over the body ...

“You like it don’t You - want to - serve?” she said with a naughty, yet a little uncertain smile…

And before I could even start to tell her, that I was sorry to have looked a bit uncomfortable, that I must have looked a little distant” I watched myself slip to the floor - on my knees, as I often instinctively Do when my wife tells me to do her service ( She likes to have me start up giving her oral service while she spreads her legs for me on the bed and I’m on my knees on the floor:))

“Good…” she almost moaned and slowly began to move the cover aside and while spreading her legs slightly she revealed her naked body to me. She had had a sun tan or two:) I could tell. My wifes skin is more delicate and white than Annes, I can remember I was thinking, before I obviously was drawn to look at her nice and all shaved pussy. I could really feel my submissiveness coming on to me like never before in a crazy mixture with guilt and desire. It’s hard to describe - damn hard but the struggle in me was put to a hold when Anne pulled me out of my state of mind with the words: “I know you like to sniff … - Go ahead - but don’t touch, You hear me!”. She started to sound a bit demanding - already easing up a bit:)

Again I wanted to , - and at the same time I was thinking, what my lovely wife would say if she entered the room, finding me on the floor with my head in Annes naked lap…

Anne took my head and pulled me closer - slowly as she spread her legs further with a little yet notable moan… And when I was close enough to smell her and saw how how moist and inviting her pussy looked, - I gave in, - and indulged myself to her - completely….

“Just smell - remember!, She said - and while I started to feel my member inside the cage again ( I had gone all numb earlier:)) I raised to the occasion and started gently to blow warm air onto her pussy at a very close distance… I Freed my self form the bathrobe

She was really turned her on now - I could tell. She bended backwards, - and with her back down on the covers - she took my head with a firm grip- and guided me - slowly all the way in. I gave her a long and long-lasting lick all the way - starting as low a possible and with my tongue

caressed her naked sex all the way up. I vividly remember how moist she was, and how intoxicating she smelled. Her scent was almost as my wives, but yet oh so different… My tongue sank in on its way to her clit and she moaned and flexed her body, when I hit home…… I wanted to show her just how good and tender I had become over the last year or so to lick and worship pussy, so I really gave her all I had…

And now indulged as I was , - and she completely letting go, I continued with my slow soft nipping , kissing, and licking her all soaked lovely pussy. When I after a while slowly thrusted my tongue in her she gripped my head and pulled my face all in, forcing it up and down , while I with every stroke, came harder and harder down on her clit… She breathed heavily - and twisted around while words I could hardly make any sense out of, came in waves from her mouth…

I was all in - I have to confess, - and at that point I did not think of anything but to please her, obey her, and worship her in any way possible. Just as good as I try to be with my wife…

Anne suddenly pushed my head away, - and patted on the cover and said : “On your back”

Shy was gone by now - for sure,- and I entered the bed - naked only caged - and rolled onto my back, - with my wives cock still in some sort of trance…

She turn an was now across me and lowered her face very close to mine - and said with the sweets smile: You do goof, - real good” for a moment I thought that she was about to kiss me, and I felt a little uncomfortable - once again…

She did not kiss me. Instead she drove her hands down my chest while she raised up on her knees , and her naked pussy was now right over my cage. With a wicked smile she lowered herself and led out a little sweet squeal as she let the tube slide between her pussylips. My Good - that turned me on,- and when she was starting to move back an forth while using her nails on my chest I simply had to look down, and watch this surreal yet wonderful ordeal…..

No , I was not thinking that I wanted the cock inside her. In “normal” circumstances - that is who’s on a mans mind in a moment like this, - but not me, - I wanted to please her, to show her that this i what I’m here for. To make her burst!

Moaning more and more - and while the cock reacted- even inside the tube - and started to rise as much as it can, being trapped inside, - She almost tried to get it inside, - but with little luck after all, she moved up, grapped my hair and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my face. She was swollen, her clit has hard, and her scent was beyond belief…

I licked her in long deep strokes, I nailed her clit, I napped her inner thighs when She lifted a little, and this went on and on with ever higher intensity.

Soon i could feel that she was was getting closer. Somehow I managed in the heat of the moment to push her a little further forward and softly I tried to rim her - could not help it. I am getting used to doing that with my wife, - and I really don’t mind, in fact I like how submissiveness is flooding my head while Im doing it:)

“OH yeahh..” Anne moaned and soon she started to make strokes on my face an tongue from deep under all the way up, while breathing heavily. I start to caress her nipples, and she responded with heavier strokes and even more moaning…

She almost pulled hair off my head when she exploded in an massive orgasm. I could not breathe while she drove up and down and hold my head oh so tight to her pussy, . She was trembling…

I licked up her juices, an drove my tongue deep…

Soon she started to become very sensitive I could tell, and she ended up forcing me to stop licking. I was not to move at all, while she pressed her sex onto my face…, for what seem like an eternity…

She rolled over and I was laying all soaked in my face catching air, with her scent still so very present..

She gently touched my arm “Thank You- I really really needed that. That was soo good. My Good You did good” ..

I still get a warm proud feeling sitting here writing it down, caged an all in the middle of the night…

To cut a corner here - I put the cover over Annes naked body, took my Bathrobe and headed back to me and my wives bedroom…

I froze for a moment when I realized that I could not hear noises from the bathroom… but continued. Instead I could hear the sound of a hairdryer

coming form our bedroom.

When I Came back in I was greeted with a smile. A nice relief…sort of…

My wife was obviously drying her hair, - in her bathrobe. I climbed onto the bed , still in trance, but also feeling guilty for the third time this evening…

I watched her every move and now and then caught her eye in the mirror as she was drying her long blond hair. She smiled at me! Relief and guilt constantly mixed a strange cocktail in my head..

When she was done, she also climbed onto the bed , dropping the bathrobe. She came close in all her naked beauty and kissed me passionately. Really really passionate kiss.. Long and sweet, - a kiss that turned into a real wet kind of a kiss… and I moarned…

Out of nowhere she looked at me with the sweetest smile and said:

“You still smell of her… - You did good, so I heard”… She tipped my nose and giggled.

Boomm… I froze for like 5 seconds, - and In that short timeframe everything came together. The whole scene rolled out inside my head…

I Understood, - and I was feeling connected, in love, proud and gratified in complete and absorbing submissiveness… like never before.

“Don’t get any ideas, - This could be a one an only occasion - I might never share you again - we’ll see…” she giggled and kissed me again passionately.

“And You will for sure not to be allowed to cum for a long long time”, she said with a sweet tease while grapping under the cover for ball an cage…

I was throbbing for sure…

She pulled hard an continued in a sweet yet demanding tone: “ You are nowhere near done yet!” - and rolled over and pushed the cover away, revealing her soaked sex…

END OF MY BERLIN REPORT
    - There will be more tails to tell ... :)

timeofmylife and Lady De like this.
  22. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    One final note before I slip back into bed to my wife:
    It has been great to complete the "report" from my journey - to Berlin with my wife and her/our friend Anne.
    I know some will find it to be with to little action, to little dominance etc, - but To me it was a milestone - now i n writing - in me and my wifes recharged life. Never ever one year ago , have I thought that events like these could take place in my life....

I could spent many more pages describing how this lifestyle in chastity has revitalized everything, but I will leave it for now... Time to cuddle in , - before I will be up again , and prepare my wife lovely sunday morning breakfast...

P.S. I know I have posted the last there chapters in both this and in another Thread, -but I did it - not to flood CM, but because, I see a lot of visitors starting to reading in both. So I decided to continue to post in both, - as a service, - as the report expanded... Please forgive me...:)

In this thread I will continue my journey...

23. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    We think it is a wonderfull journey you and your wife is doing. In real life things go slow and steady when it is put in writing, but in the moment and in the mind of the participents is fells like much more.
    I says it moves in wawes, in much of the days normal life goes by and the mind is preparing and forming but no action is happening. we can go a week or more with no play, only small hugs and my horny comments to my wife whenever she dress up in her raingear for Work and it keeps me at heat. Then suddenly a sessions comes and mistress is maybe putting a new element in play and it feels like a huge step and can be fuel for both parties for a long time. but for other it can sound as a very little step.
    So enjoy the journey and keep going in your own pace, -and we hope you will keep sharing it with us.

Lady De and BlueEyes like this.
  24. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    For my mistress and I it has been a big step taking pictures and posting them. For many it will be nothing speciel but for mistress it has been a very big step we has been dabling about for more than a year. suddenly one morning she said "lets take some Pictures" and when I ask her if we should post them also, she said YES lets do it. Now she likes to see and get horny over the comment, so more will come in the future.
    A small step for many but for us a major one after a long slow built up. What will be next and when......

25. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    A little service to the readers : I collected My jorney so far - in a single file, - and managed to do some real spell checking. Have A look at this link to the PDF- document. - The Trip. It contains all Twelve chapters, - including the Trip to Berlin. Yo may also copy this link to your browser if Your prefer:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2sqadhmae2n4mo6/The trip.pdf

I really enjoyed doing this... For me it is a milestone... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice