The making of a better bitchboy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Kristy, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Mistress Kristy

Mistress Kristy New member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Hello everyone,

my slave, bitchboy, and I have been living a D/S on and off for the last few years. I am new here but he has been on this site for a few months (I shall check up on what he has been posting). I enjoy having him under my control but at times he can be lippy, unruly and doesn't follow the rules. I am looking to address this and have him more under my control and I am looking for advice or help to achieve this.

Just recently he didn't properly prepare our shopping list as I asked him and as a result we ended up buying things we didn't need or already had. I am really mad with him and I am looking for any suggestions on an appropriate punishment, something more than a mere paddling so that he will remember in the future to listen to what I ask him to do.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Welcome to the site, Kristy!!!

It's difficult to say what exactly you can do to get your bitchboy under stricter control without knowing his likes and dislikes. I suppose I'd also have to read up on his postings to get somewhat of an idea. Learning all you can about his phyche will always give you the upper hand.

As far as corporal punishment goes, perhaps extending the intensity and duration may help. I've read plenty of stories concerning other dommes being required to "break" their subbies and slaves before acheiving full compliance. My subhub will be facing a similar situation soon if he doesn't fall in line as well.

Never punish your bitchboy if you're mad or upset. Wait until you recover emotionally so you can do it in a much more dominant, methodical, and effective manner.

I hope this helps if just a little bit!!! Good luck!!! :smile:

3. Mistress Kristy

Mistress Kristy New member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Hi Germaine, thank you for you warm welcome and your advice.

I have never punished my bitchboy out of anger but I would like to have him more tightly under my control, especially when he decides to answer back or runs off at the mouth. I am interested in what you mean by "breaking" him to achieve his full compliance, could you please elaborate? Does you subhub get lippy as well?

4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi and welcome!
    I agree, to get greater effect you need to get into his head.
    The way I would play this is if say he's embarrassed by buying tampons or something like that I would send him to buy some wearing something effeminate like lipstick or nail polish or maybe add some lacy knickers and make him keep them on all day !
    Lots of punishments like this will get him in line and bring out his submissive side.
    Keep him locked as long as possible, be tough and he will eventually calm down.

5. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    I get "lippy" too, and the soonest way around that seems to be a release for about ten minutes or so-- the tease of penetration-- and then back in. I am as docile as a little puppy after that. Simple. Effective.

6. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    My subhub can still get mouthy at times, Kristy, but when he does so, I believe he's just trying to encourage me to become what he perceives as more dominant without obviously "topping from the bottom". In this case, perhaps keeping him tightly bound and gagged for certain length of time when he'd rather be doing something else, like a "timeout" for kinky adults, would be an appropriate course of action. To me, the term "break" is more like breaking him of a bad habit, not necessarily breaking the spirit as it pertains to a wild horse or something like that. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice