Tetherspout sizing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by hopefulhubby, Apr 16, 2024.

1. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Are there any Tetherspout wearers who can offer advice, please?

I fancy giving it a go and there are a few options on your favourite Chinese web store. The problem I have is the sizes all appear to be too big for me. I have tried inserting tubes that came with various devices I have and although I can manage 8mm with a lot of lube and pain it always causes bleeding and I remove after an hour or so. The smallest option I can find has a 5mm spout with a 8mm base. If I force this in I think it will be difficult and painful to pull out. The ring is 10mm but should be ok as it's inserted sideways I believe.

Advice/help appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I had the same, I tried the 8mm then the 9mm in the end I ended up going for the middle option on the BAW titanium spout, still trying to get on with it. I would say you can get more in there than you think, just take it slow and steady.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice