Tank Driving

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Deleted member 26316, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Deleted member 26316

[​IMG]

Tank Driving

Erotica | about 2 hours ago

It's a Saturday Morning, dank, overcast and bloody cold. In the supreme interest of Team Building - I'm shivering in a vast open field in Berkshire half way up to my knees in mud.
    I felt it before I could see it, a bass vibration in my gut - then, coming into view, fifty five tons of of aggression and steel. It thrilled me unexpectedly. As a group we fell silent, awed by the sheer size and the noise of the 750hp Diesel engine so loud it was painful.
    Then - silence. The exhaust cloud dispersed and a head became visible.
    The head rose revealing a tall figure who dismounted as though getting off a steel horse.
    A very well put together figure.
    He came closer and swept us as a group with his penetrating gaze, as those eyes stopped on me - I got a sudden lump in my throat, my chest tightened and I suddenly forgot how to breathe.
    He was gorgeous. Like Action Man or GI Joe brought to life, a heartstopping hunk in camo.
    Pale eyes and dark hair, broad across the shoulder and narrow in the hip - I'm not shivering anymore, a flash of heat that went from my toes to my head and down again, pooling heavy in my groin.
    He was talking, giving us the specs of the steel monster behind us, the safety briefing, blah blah blah - I'm watching his lips move but it makes no bloody sense because all I'm hearing is the blood rushing in my ears.
    "Ladies first" he said, motioning me towards the tank. "What"? "come on Love, we haven't got all day" I blush and mumble like a complete Bint and stumble across the ruts and puddles to climb up into the tank. He perches on the top, next to me so I can hear his instructions across the roar of the engine.
    Pedals to go, levers to steer, I do pretty well I suppose considering it's nothing like driving my company Volvo and I'm completely concious of Him. Sitting scant inches from head and stunningly gorgeous.
    I complete my circuit of the field and hop out, "not bad, love, not bad at all" He winks and I blush again like an idiot and go back to my collegues.
    After everyone's had a go we go off for coffee to warm up, the Instructor comes in too and says we can draw straws to crush a car if we want another go. I volunteer hastily, desperate for another chance to be close to him, the straws come out and to my delight, I win. My workmates, all cold and properly fed up say they're all off to the pub and I can catch up with them there afterwards.
    Back out we go and as he helps me up the turret says "let me get in first and I'll get the seat set up". Seat?
    I look down to see him in the driver's seat, he looks up grins, and pats his lap.
    My body goes liquid, his erection is extremely evident through the stiff cotton twill of his camo trousers. I lower myself onto his lap and his large hands grasp my hips as I settle down. My brain goes off to LaLa land as he strokes down my thighs and up, up following the seam up to the juncture of my body where I a swear he must be able to feel how hot I am for him. My Clit is huge and aching to be touched, Thank God he presses his strong fingers against me and rubs gently but firmly whilst pressing his hard cock against my arse.
    "Let's go" he says - Go? Where? - of yeah forward! I can barely think straight but off we go across the field.
    "Keep her straight, or you'll get punished if you damage her" Punished?
    I turn my head and he grins " I'll spank your arse if you as much as scratch her paint" I grin too - "not a chance there sunshine but be warned, I'll spank you back".
    His eyes darken at my comment, his pupils dilate and I realise my Action Man isn't as nearly as dominant as he likes to pretend. I take a deep breath and line her up at the the old vauxhall astra in front of me, steady now, and BANG. It was over in a second, the hard jolt jumped me up in the air and had he not had hold of me I might have come out of the seat but I was slammed back down and ground my arse down on the lovely hard lump. He gasped, sounding caught between pleasure and pain, I'm hoping he likes the latter.
    He killed the engine and grabbed my pony tail pulling my head back for a hard kiss, I kissed back just as aggresively, not willing to concede control.
    I swung up and turned around straddling him, grinding my sopping pussy against him, he growled and unzipping my jeans pulled them down over my arse, ramming his fingers deep inside, beginning that perfect Come hither motion that had me wimpering with pleasure and ready to come in seconds. I pulled back a little not wanting this crazy thing to end so soon. Wanting to feel that hard length in my hand I unzipped him annd oh what a lovely surprise, silk french knickers, not boxers underneath the camo.
    "You slutty little Tart" I look him in the eye and he shivers in my hands, "Yes Mistress"
    I wriggle off his lap and turn him around so he's bent over the driver's seat. That gorgeous tight arse high up, slide his camos down and reveal those silky french knickers. "You deserve punishing for being so presumptuous with me, Slut"
    "Yes Mistress, please Mistress"
    I turn my upper body enough to be able to swing my arm back and Whack. I slap his arse as hard as I can. Whack, whack, whack, ten slaps to each cheek and then reaching under I grab his soft tight balls and squeeze. Hard. He gasps, I squeeze again harder. "arrgh"
    I push him off the seat so he's kneeling, pull my jeans off and slide down in the seat with legs wide. I grasp a fistful of hair with my leather gloved hand and push his face into my crotch. "Make me cum slut" My voice is breathy with arousal, his tongue tentatively brushes my skin and I jump with the intensity. "Come on, Slut, I'm out of patience here".
    He licks harder this time, strong strokes like a cat with cream, then oohh god, he sucks my clit and wiggles it with his tongue whilst sliding his large fingers inside my dripping wet pussy, filling me, stretching me out, stroking my g spot fast and firm so all coherent though goes and all I can do is feel, and there is so much to feel, his mouth, his fingers, his hair brushing my inner thighs, fuck I'm cuming. Every sensation is gathered in my clit and pussy, I can't think, it builds and builds and my inner muscles are clamping tight, squeezing his fingers so hard, wave after wave squeeze and release, squeeze and release, my clit is on fire but oh God it's so intense and incredible and beautiful I nearly cry with the rush of feelings. I push him off and turn away, taking a second or two to compose myself.
    When I'm dressed and turn back, he's still kneeling, his cock is hard and swaying infront, waiting permission to touch himself; I can't leave that unattended now can I. I tuck those silky pants under his balls. He grins at me so I slap his face, hard enough to get his full attention. The sound of the slaps on his cheeks are intoxicating to me, I shove my fist into his mouth stretching him so wide he begins to gag on it. I grasp his balls with my right hand and begin to squeeze again. He is mumbling on my hand so I take it out, "please Mistress, please" I can't help myself, his cock is large and so hard; I bend and take it into my mouth. Nibbling gently around the crown and dipping my tongue into the slit whilst stroking the shaft firmly. He's making funny little gasping noises and I can taste pre cum on my tongue. From how tight his balls are I can tell he's close. I tug off my leather glove with my teeth, wet my little finger and squeeze his balls really hard as I slide that little finger straight down his cock. His hips buck up once, twice, he groans hoarsely as his cum sprays out all over my hands and his lap, hot and I can't resist one more taste.
    I raise my head and our eyes meet, no words needed - just a tired, sweaty, sweet kiss.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Wow i had a drive in a tank once but the chap who did the lesson kept his hands to himself(thank goodness) if you had seen him you would have known why!. Sounds like one hell of a day and i loved the line........he helped me up the turret! i bet he did.lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice