Sunburn branding

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Derekdenied, Jun 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    No, I was only sharing a humourous moment, as kinky a thought as it may be, that's where it shall forevermore remain.

2. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Good! I have seen the results of an amateur and a professional real branding. Still not keen on either, but for those determined toi do it, I advise getting expert, experienced help for the preparation, act and aftercare.

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Ouch I hope she is, but she’ll have the final say

Artem likes this.
  4. bechasteboy

bechasteboy New member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Many years ago I had a very private place. One day I dared myself to tan wearing a suspender belt and stockings. That evening and the next morning I realised that I had tanned well and now had really obvious white lines from the straps. The lines were hidden below shorts, but I wasn't going to see a doctor except in real emergency. It took several days of patient tanning to make them go away, each time rubbing sunblock everywhere except on the white lines.

BR_Saiph and KittensProperty like this.
  5. Happydude

Happydude Member

Manager
    UK, London
    Local Time:
    The idea of this is great because it would take weeks to fade and if the sub tried to get with a girl or see another Domme it would prevent this. What if you used Henna ink instead? That takes weeks to fade?

Derekdenied likes this.
  6. Lem

Lem Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    If you really dedicate yourself to the keyholder, just let yourself be burned with an iron. However, it is safer than a tattoo – at least allergy-free. My owner has marked me twice with his own logo – it's amazing. Admittedly, the masseuse may have asked strange questions when he saw that.Cheers and take care of yourself.

Artem likes this.
  7. Happydude

Happydude Member

Manager
    UK, London
    Local Time:
    To be fair, i don't have a key holder at the moment so I've I burned a random Dommes name into myself it would probably give our some creepy stalker psycho vibes.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    as a temporary one you could use self tanning cream or spray, no sun needed and you would be able to wash/wear offf in a few days

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    On a recent trip to Costa Rica, Mistress rented a cabin with a pool in the rainforest where CFnm rules were in effect. Always naked except for cage and if I went out to the pool, I had to wear my bikini top. I came away with a sunburnt bra shape on my body, which proved humiliating for me for months

Dianna1395 and Derekdenied like this.
  10. Happydude

Happydude Member

Manager
    UK, London
    Local Time:

LOOK! - Don't kill the fantasy! We are a community who traditionally pretend we can't open a wee stupid lock made of a shitty zinc-alloy. Don't pull back the curtain.

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    my wife had stage 2 breast cancer diagnosed 2 years ago. A day from, divine intervention saved he breast, and her life. We spent the next 7 months reading cancer books. The sun DOES NOT cause cancer, If you have had too much exposure, it causes sunburn. We have been lied to so much by the /rockwefreloler controlled medical establishment , it hurts to even think about. The sun is life. Exposure to sunlight , when the sun is strong enough, produces vitamin D, the strongest immune hormone we have. It also produces serotonin and melatonin. We fell for this lie too. The information is out there. I suggest you start with Bob Wright's "Killing Cancer, not People'. Saint of a man. I have bought and given away 2 cases of these books, and induced as many people to buy it. it will open your eyes, and case you to changer your lifestyle forever , and trust nothing the medical establishment again. This isn't theory, we bet my Mistesses life on it.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  12. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Where exactly? Were these her rules or resort rules?

13. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    About 6 years ago,I was visiting my Mistress on a particularly hot summer afternoon. She had a splash pool which was great - after a bit of fooling around she asked me to out on her bikini top and bottoms which I duly did.

I was about to dry off when she said keep the top and panties on - I sat in the recliner and fell asleep - 2 hours later, I have very visible bra & panty marks - to add to the humiliation, she'd taken photos of me in the bikini and then proceeded to take photo's of me when I took off her kit.

Six years on she reminds me regularly that she has those photos indeed she's ramped up her control over me quite significantly since that hot summer.

Every summer since I get an early summer branding _ keeps me out of other women's way, which is just like Mistress likes it.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  14. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I had thought of that power trip too. H ave not had it done to me, though I was careful not to do it to myself when I wore a abrfa and panties all the time., Surprised more KH's don't get in on this easy peazy long term but safe humiliation and control over the caged subby.

valesk25 likes this.
  15. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    Ever since I discovered a place on my property that I could tan privately, my fiancée has been taken with the idea of making me create embarrassing tan lines. She’s sent me out there a few times, in either panties or a one piece swimsuit, caged of course. Two weeks ago was the most recent time she “requested” I go tan in a one piece with a racer back. On the way out, I wanted some food for thought so I asked her what she enjoyed about doing this. Her reply surprised me, she said is fascinated by the idea of putting something on me that can’t quickly be removed. So far it’s only been short exposures that only last a few days but she has expressed a strong interest in sending me to a tanning salon in the winter when I don’t have to worry about hiding the lines as much. Coupled with her other winter fascination of shaving my body hair, the end of this year might get very interesting.

16. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Just went to the dermatologist yesterday, luckily unlocked. Know her very well. This time, she had a very pretty young intern do most of it, as well as 2 other young women learning various positions. She did not come in until the end. you would have had some smiles and snickers if you had bra or one piece swim lines I am sure from the young ones. I think the dermatologist we know would have played it cool and pretended nothing was amiss though.

17. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    No sunburn at all, but for sure a nice Tanline….. IMG_0184.jpeg

Jail Bird likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice