Story Time

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Qs4s, Mar 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Qs4s

Qs4s Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Not sure if this is the right place, or if you all will care, but I have a short story to share, and welcome comments.

I have been playing on and off with chastity for a few years, but this Jan, I wanted to make it a little more serious. I had always pulled out, washed, edged, and put back in - without my KH ever knowing I did, and sometimes I'd even come if I went too far. Starting Feb 1, I decided I would not do that, and I would only come out when my KH wanted, and I would absolutely not come at all without her permission. Everything went well, there was some small teasing, some new lingerie, and even PIV - but coming was not allowed.

About 3 weeks in, I could not stand it anymore, and I was not able to sleep, since I was just thinking about coming 24/7. Somehow, it passed, and here we are now, at 6-March - still no relief. She even gave me a choice yesterday, we had PIV, and she told me I can come normally sometimes, but I begged her to try to make me come anal-only.

So, that's where we are. I am not sure when we'll try for that, but, the hornyness is back in full force, and I can't concentrate again.

That's the end of the story - how is it going for you all?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice