Stevens way to happiness

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by whizz, Sep 1, 2022.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Ever since he stumbled upon a picture of a male chastity device in his 20s Steven had been fascinated by chastity belts and the psychology behind them.He started with a CB2000 and slowly made his way to more professional devices such as full belts and steel devices. None of these ever satisfied him, since he always either found a way to pull out or they were not fit for prolonged daily wear.

The solution that worked was a custom metal device with a PA piercing. After training for a couple of weeks, he managed to wear it 24/7, even for sport and work.However, since he was self locked, he always found one last problem: himself. He could, in theory, always unlock, even if he locked the key up, he still had access to it if he forced his way into the safe.

So after years of postponing it, he finally made the decision to hand his keys to a keyholder to experience real chastity for the first time. He spent hours, days, researching local dominatrixes and finally contacted Mistess Astrid and booked a session with her.

He re-read the instructions she sent him :"You will arrive at 8:30pm on Monday at my studio. You will be freshly showered, all pubic hair will be removed and your chastity belt will be cleaned and ready to put on".
    At 8:29pm, he waited in front of the door of her studio.
    At exactly 8:30pm, he rang the bell and waited, his heart pounding.
    She opened the door and looked stunning - a tall, trained woman, with long blonde hair and legs for days. She wore leather ankle boots, a leather corset and leather hotpants.
    "So when you are finished staring at me, come in" she said. He gulped and stuttered "y-yes thank you". "Thank you...who?" she asked. "Thank you, Mistress Astrid?" he said.
    "That's right, good boy."
    They went inside and she pointed at a locker. "Undress. Clothes neatly folded in there. Hand me your device.". He undressed as quickly as he could and folded all his clothes as good as possible, while shaking from excitement.
    Meanwhile, she took a good look at the chastity device he brought. It was a stainless steel device from Mrs. Lori, she recognized the craftsmanship immediately. It had a PA pin that locked into the device, making it impossible to remove without the special keys used to remove the security screws.
    He was finished unddressing and nervously stood before her. "Kneel down so we can talk" she said. He knelt in front of her, her leather boots right in front of his face.
    "So you have never had a keyholder despite spending thousands on chastity devices?" she asked?
    "No Mistress Astrid, I have never had a keyholder" he replied.
    "And how long was the longest you locked yourself up in this device?" she asked.
    "About three weeks Mistress Astrid" he replied.
    "Well, now here is how we will do this" she said. "We have discussed this before. I will hold both of your keys, and you will have no way out of this device unless I allow it. Our agreed term for your first session is one month."
    "Yes Mistress Astrid" he replied with a shaking voice.
    "I will give you two more options" she replied. "First. You can back out now and instead use the money you have paid me in advance to fuck my slavegirl for an hour any way you want - ALICE" she shouted.
    Her slavegirl Alice - a petite blonde, with nice C cup tits, a perky ass and a fit body appeared in the door, completely naked. Steven felt his dick go hard.
    "Second: at the end of your chastity sentence, for an additional 1000€, there can be an orgasm with Alice as well" she said "Make your choice".
    Steven was torn, of course the man inside him wanted to ravage Alice for an hour, but it took all his courage to go here and finally live his fantasy, so he made a compromise.
    "Mistress Astrid, I choose to get locked up by you today and the orgasm at the end of the lockup".
    Mistress Astrid smiled and nodded. "Very well then". Stand up and lock yourself up. I want YOU to do it".
    He stood up and fumbled with the chastity device, sliding the base ring over his balls, next he added the locking pin into his PA piercing and then finally the cage. He locked the locking pin into the cage with one screw and the cage to the ring with the second screw. Mistress Astrid opened her hand and he placed both keys in her hand.
    "Thank you. Alice, test it" she said.
    Alice knelt down in front of Steven and played with his chastity device, tugging on it, tugging on his balls. "It looks very fixed Mistress" she said. She gave him a little blowjob over his cage, which made him almost burst from lust. But only almost. "And it looks like he can't cum" she giggled.
    "Well then Steven, I expect a morning verification picture from your locked cage each day at 9am latest. And I will randomly send you check in requests to which you will reply within 10 minutes. At the end of each week, you will write me an essay of no less than 1000 words on how you felt. Understood?" Mistress Astrid said.
    "Understood Mistress Astrid" Steven replied.
    "Good. You may now get dressed and leave. See you in a month". she said.

Steven got dressed and left the studio. When he was outside, slowly, the realisation set in. He was now completely unable to have sex or masturbate for one month, with no way out.It excited him, and immediately he felt the unforgiving metal hold his erection down. In the bus and train home, every girl he saw immediately excited him,, he was full of lust but unable to do anything about it.
    The days went on, and he got hornier and hornier. His fantasy slowly turned into reality, he was living sexless and orgasmless but not lustless. Since it was summer, he saw a lot of girls in short summer dresses or hotplants, and they all made his penis jump. Every morning, he sent the verification pictures, and sometimes he got a reply - either a picture of Mistress Astrid, or Alice, or sometimes small tasks to make him even hornier like "go to the local swimming pool and enjoy the girls in bikinis you can't have". In the third week, he almost couldn't take it any more and tugged on the device like a madman for hours. He even tried a vibrator, but he knew from experience it just makes the horniness worse. In the fourth week, all he could dream of was fucking Alice.

Finally, the big day. He arrived at the studio just as requested and Mistress Astrid opened the door, looking stunning as always. "Come in" she smiled, giving his chastity device a small pat through his pants. He flinched. He undressed and knelt in front of her again. In his hands he held the envelope with the 1000€ which Mistress Astrid took gladly.
    "Now, Steven, I have read your essays with great interest" she started. "I like how you have been progressively more horny each week and every woman seems to have triggered your horniness even more" she continued. "Alice, come in".
    Alice entered the room, looking stunning. Steven's dick immediately pulsed in his cage.
    "Steven, Alice, onto the bed" Mistress Alice ordered. Alice took Steven's hand and led him onto the giant bed with the latex bedsheets. He laid on his back and she climbed upon him, sitting on his chastity device, he could feel the warmth of her pussy radiate through the bars of his cage.
    "Alice, proceed" Mistress Astrid commanded. Alice smiled and moved forward, kneeling on his arms and pressing her crotch into his face. Immediately, without thinking, Steven proceeded to lick her, his dick twitching in his cage. After several minutes, she came, shaking violently. She leaned in, kissed him and said "Thank you Steven, that was a wonderful orgasm". He now expected it to be his turn, but she dismounted him and stood next to Mistress Astrid.

Mistress Astrid spoke: "Steven, did you enjoy your orgasm with Astrid? Surely, you didn't think you paid to cum yourself?"
    His heart sank and he felt something break inside of him. But he replied "N-no Mistress Astrid of course not, it was wonderful".
    Mistress Astrid smiled. "Excellent. Now Steven, let us recap what happened, yes?" She asked.
    Steven nodded carefully.
    "You have spend several thousand euros and several years trying to find a perfect device to deny you sexual pleasure, yes?" She asked.
    Steven nodded.
    "How many women have you brought to orgasm during these years Steven?" She asked.
    "N-none Mistress Alice" he replied ashamed.
    "I offered you to fuck Alice, an incredibly pretty girl for an hour. You declined and decided it would be better to have a woman take away any sexual pleasure for you for a whole month. Yes?". She asked.
    Steven nodded.
    "During this month, every woman you saw made you horny, because you knew you can't have her, correct?" She asked.
    Steven nodded, ashamed.
    "You licked Alice to orgasm, all while you were locked up, and she had an incredible orgasm which made her really happy" She said.
    Steven nodded.
    "So Steven, let me sum this up for you. There are a couple of realisations for you: First. You get pleasure out of getting denied pleasure."
    Steven nodded, feeling like a sheep brought to slaughter.
    "Secondly, the only time you have brought a woman to orgasm in the last years is while you were locked in chastity"
    Steven nodded, a tear forming in his eyes.
    "Steven, do you know the saying "Men who own a chastity device belong in a chastity device"?"
    Steve remembered it from a caption somewhere "I...I...have heard of it" he stuttered.
    "So isn't it the logical choice you have to make now? Stay locked up, live as your true self for the first time in your life? I will help you to find your happiness by forfeiting your own orgasms." She asked.
    Steve felt a tear running down his cheek but to his own suprise he said "Yes Mistress Astrid. I would love to help me find happiness".
    Mistress Astrid smiled and held his cheek in her hand. "Very good choice my dear. Now, as a starter, I am jealous of Alice." And with this she spread her legs, revealing her bare pussy underneath her leather skirt.Without a further command, Steven started to lick her to several orgasms.

When he went home this time, he caught himself looking at the beautiful girls on the train and dreaming about going down on them.

slavesw and FPH like this.
  2. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice