Steelworxx Modified Revenge with Harness

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by matteus, Oct 17, 2011.

1. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    This has the same dimensions as the one I sold earlier today ( only one ring of 1 3/4 ins, cage 1 1/8 ins diameter, suitable for the smaller man) but comes with a locking harness as part of the device. It is the one in my avatar. Made of surgical grade stainless steel. The harness is part of the ring. I've worn this for six months straight and it is very comfortable and very secure.

It has an extra thickness around the cage edge to stop any chafing. I have not had any. It doesn't hinge open like the first one but keeping clean is dead easy. It has two different interchangeable PA attachments. The integral lock is very neat. Also comes with master lock for the harness. The ring does have an eye on the bottom for attaching a strap to pull it down (i.e. bring strap up to harness behind) to make it disappear completely under clothing or for your partner to tether you somewhere. :) Even without the strap pulling it down it is not really noticeable unless you are wearing really tight trousers (pants?).

See pictures attached;

[attachment=2614:p1010465b.jpg] [attachment=2615:p1010468b.jpg] [attachment=2616:p1010470b.jpg] [attachment=2617:p1010471b.jpg]

I'd sell this cash for £150 or nearest offer. It cost well over £300. I can't commend Dietmar's work enough. Very good quality and if you ever wanted alterations or additions he would do so at low cost. It is a device for life really. It is like new despite continuous wearing.

The only reason I'm selling now is my wife wants me in something else. I will reveal this at a later date. It is going to be fitted at a reaffirmation of our wedding vows. Exciting times.

Regards

Mat

2. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    The device is now sold. Thank you all for interest. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice