Stages of Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Dec 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I'm on day 6 of a planned 30-day lock-up, my first in about six months. When I first lock, it feels nice, secure, a little like being in a warm blanket, but over the next couple of days I need to adjust to not masturbating myself to sleep. By day 5 or 6, I randomly becomes aware of my penis, and start to get spontaneous blocked erections. (I'm 63, so that may happen to you younger guys more quickly.) I'd be interested in others' stories of how the feelings of being locked change over time. My longest continuous lock was 30 days, so I can't comment on what happens with you marathon men out there.

Caged for life and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I think chastity has its own maturity level, the longer you play the game, the easier it gets and the more relaxed you are about it. Even though 30-days is the longest that you've ever done, I see you've been playing the game for nearly 9 years, so you probably know that already. When I did my first 90-day orgasm denial, I was climbing the walls by the end, but then later I did a 120-day denial and it was easy.

3. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    And when you say 90 days all I hear is "an eternity plus 7 years". 120 days is easily 9 1/2 times longer than that...

I don't go continuously locked- I typically release 2x a week for workouts/shaving etc. When I first lock, yes, that feeling of security/warm blanket is there. By day 3 I start to feel the buzz. I tend to level off around a week, almost as if to say whatever. By week 3 I'm a dog searching for a leg, any leg. 24 days is my record. I was delirious, desperate, despondent and any other d's you can think of that would apply. And all that was with zero teasing/engagement while getting over the flu....

Chaz69 and Nostromo like this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    LOL, and just for clarity, the 90 and 120 things were O denial periods, not lock periods. I just looked it up, my longest period between having the key in the lock for any reason at all, is 39 days. That being said, I'm 129 days into my current lock-up where I've had a total of 7.5 days unlocked for medical type reasons (ie, letting some chaffing heal, etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice