Slave game show

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastityslave704, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Chastityslave704

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I was walking home from my college night classes. It was 9:20 and was pitch black dark outside. The only light out was the street lights. I was still 20 minutes away from my house, when a delivery truck began to trail behind me. I didn't think much of it as it just looked like a ordinary delivery truck. But then moments later it pulled in front of me and two ladies got out. One of the ladies hits me with a tazer and the other puts a hood over my head and handcuffed my hands behind my back. They then threw me in the back of the delivery truck.

As i was laying in the back I heard a voice say frantically say "do you have a phone on you"? I replied yes its in my front right pocket. He went to go grab it and then angrily said "its not there, they must have taken it like they took mine". And then another voice said "they took mine too". So there were two other men in the truck with me. One said "my name is mike". And the other said "my name is james". The. I introduced my self. The truck came to a sudden stop and my heart droped to my stomach. I was scared to see what was going to happen. Two ladies came and opened up the door to the back of the truck. They came in and took off our hoods. I instantly saw that one of the women had a pistol in her hand. She ordered us to get out of the truck and said "if anyone tries anything you will be shot.

So we are out of the truck and being led in to a warehouse. She knocked on the door and a lady opened it. She was dressed in latex and thigh high boots and said welcome back mistress too the two ladies and said hello there slaves as we entered. When we got in I noticed there was a crowd of about 15 women and then 3 women dressed like dominatrixes. And in the room was a bunch of bondage contraptions and a sex toys. The two ladies who captured went and stood by the door and had there guns pointed at us, so that if we tried anything we would be shot. Then the 3 dominatrix ladies came and got us. The lady who got me, viciously grabed me by the hair and pulled me to the main to the main stage.

They then picked up mics and explained what this is and what is going to happen. They said "welcom to the slave game show" as the crowd of women started cheering and clapping. Then continue to explain what was going to happen "this is a 4 round game to see who is the best slave. Round one is going to be the whiping and beating portion of the game. We will see how well your body can handle pain. Round 2 will be the cbt portion of the game. We will see how well your pathetic balls can handle pain. And round three will be the pegging portion if the game. We will see how much those assholes of your can take. And the last round was a free for all anything goes. But This game is all based on you so if you can't take it no more just say something but there are three of you slaves so only first place is the winner. The third place loser will be castrated and be sold into the third world sex trade and you will live your life in a third world country sucking dick. The second place loser will be beaten,whipped,and punishment until unconscious and until we stop and then be released. Then the first place winner will be released back to there regular lives. Ok so lets start". We were then comanded to undress.

Each mistress got a slave. My mistress made me adress So we were tied with rope with are hand above our heads to the cyling and our legs tied to a bar keeping them separated. The mistresses started of with riding crops and started to beat us. It was a little difficult to stay in but each slave stayed in. Then was the cane and that was rough. One slave droped out and it was just me and mike. Next was the bull whip. After about five minutes i droped out. I was so disappointed and scared because I didn't want to lose.

Next was the cbt part which i was not looking forward to this as i knew i had very sensitive balls. We were still tied in the same position and then they started off by flogging our balls which i was able to stand. Then they started to knee us in the balls which made me drop out in three hits. The other to stayed in until the kicking portion. Which then dave droped out and mike won again.

The next round was the pegging. I thought this round would be easier and i would just have to get used to it. We were then bent over a post and tied down our asses were out in the open for them. We were about to start But then dave did not want to continue in this round so he took the loss. So I thought i for sure had the win. So we began they started with a small stapon. We both stayed in as it was not to difficult. Then they went up to a medium sized strapon. She began to ram my ass and i was struggling. I then quickly dropped out. Mike got the win again. He was doing like he had had this happen to him. So right now mike was in first i was in second and dave was in last and there was 1 more round to go. All i had Was come in second the next round to actually come in second. Which i was going to have to settle for. So the last round was a free for all so the mistresses got to do what ever they wanted so my mistress apparently wanted me to lose so she chose cbt because she knew I struggled at it. So she began to paddle my balls. I then quickly droped out then dave and then mike won. We all stoped and mike was announced the winner and let go. Then there was a tie between me and dave. So they decided the tie breaker would be a tug a war but with are balls first to cross the line wins. I ended up winning and came in second and expected the fact i was going to be beaten and punished. And dave came in last as he began to cry. So part of my punishment was that i was going to be forced to watch mike get castrated. Mike was tied down very tight that he couldn't move. Then they tied off his balls until they turned purple. Then they took a bull castration tool and it quickly cut off his balls. He was crying his eyse out as his life was over they then put him in panties,heels,and a dress. Then two big indian dudes came and took him away.

Then i was left so they began to beat me and do what ever they wanted. They caned,whiped,and fucked me. Then they said for the last thing they said said they where going to brand me. They heated up the brand which said loser and pushed it firmly in my ass I screamed as it was the most pain i had ever felt. I was then hooded and taken back to the delivery truck and dropped off where i was captured and all my personal things were given back.

jung-sklave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice