Sizing advice and base ring shape

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by CagedCDBecca, Feb 27, 2019.

1. CagedCDBecca

CagedCDBecca New member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Hi guys.

I'm after sizing advice. I've seen different advice on measuring and I'd like a consensus if possible. MM says not to measure immediately after a shower, whereas elsewhere it says to do just that because there's better flaccid blood flow. MM also says to take the length from sack to tip and subtract 1/4". Does anyone else have a different point of view?

Regarding base ring shape, my girth is wider horizontally than vertically when erect, if that makes sense and with my current base ring I'm finding that I get pain like my right testicle is being squeezed during attempted erections. Would an oval base ring be better for me than a round one?

Also I have an issue with the cage being pushed away from my body. This isn't desirable and I don't know what's happening. It's a custom MM Jailbird and it's a lot closer to my measurements than a knockoff I have which doesn't push away. Ideas?

Many thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice