Saved by the belt

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by maid katrin, May 25, 2008.

1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    When i was posting to the thread "Who knows?" a funny incident came to my mind that happened about a year ago and i think that was funny enough to share with the chastity community.

I was walking along the streets of Berlin with a friend of mine. I was casually dressed with a white crincle skirt and of course my belt was safely locked on under the skirt. The sideway was separated from the road by rather low posts or pillars which were about 3 ft. tall.

While i was chatting with my friend and my eyes simultaneously scanned the shop windows i spotted a nice dress in a shop window opposite the road - it was simply a must-have. Effusively i took my friends arm, pointing the dress and turned to cross the road. Alas, unbeknown i stood exactly next to one of the posts and now, with my sudden turn it hit my crotch, exactly were my private parts are placed ... ouch, that would have hurt :cry: if ... yes, if there wouldn't have been the belt saving me from a serious injury. Now it was just a quite loud metallic bang and our hysteric laughter afterwards.

You see, there can be more uses for a proper chastity belt than just tease and denial :bigsmile: ...

I am quite curious if others had similar funny incidents with their chastity belts.

maid katrin

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Lmao... too cute... :wink:

3. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Watchful,

that's what we did afterwards, it was the first time people did not stare after me for being a transsexual but this time they wondered what we were laughing at so hysterically :wink: .

*curtsey*

maid katrin

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    That's a funny story, missy katrin! It definitely points out the advantages of steel chastity. A kick to the wrong place would also give someone a nasty surprise. Maybe athletes should consider wearing steel chastity too!

Curtsey,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi dollyanne,

actually some of them do ... as far as i know ... i think they call it a jockstrap :bigsmile: and of course it is not made of steel but some plastic stuff.
    However, good idea dollyanne :kiss:

maid katrin

6. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    I'm actually wearing a heavy and robust stainless steel athletic cup. I have this one, and never looked back.

It's roomy and it's inside walls are brushed steel, perfect to wear it over a pierced penis when shopping, jogging or skating and feel nice sensations as the metal jewelry knocks against metal. For ladies, that cup over a Pony Tail vaginal dildo, will sure wiggle you out with every move,

Alas, unbeknown i stood exactly next to one of the posts and now, with my sudden turn it hit my crotch, exactly were my private parts are placed ... ouch, that would have hurt :cry: if ... yes, if there wouldn't have been the belt saving me from a serious injury. Now it was just a quite loud metallic bang and our hysteric laughter afterwards.

Speaking of which, when I inline skate the public trails buttplugged under my steel hip belt over tight bike shorts, a mishap can cause pinching discomfort in the sensitive area, or worst, a fall on concrete will essentially mean my Lyrca shorts being punctured by steel penis tube [now shining under the sun] -- possibly bleeding :p

I therefore always cover my steel jock cup over my belt's steel penis tube. Not only it protects the entire genital area, but it also smooths out the bulge and eliminates pressure from my tights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice