Sandra Wilde Changed the World

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by LookButDontCum, Aug 24, 2014.

1. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hello, posting a little story I wrote, which is a tribute to Richard's Turner Prize story. Let me know what you think.

Sandra Wilde Changed the World.

No one who saw her could have imagined it back then. When it started Sandra seemed like a normal college student. She wasn't exactly little miss perfect, she drank, she smoked, her room was a mess, however she always came near the top of her class, even if she had crammed for the test the night before.

By now we all know the story, she had just finished a journalism paper, handed it in and went out to celebrate. She woke up several hours later, halfway through. It was Simon the golden haired wonder boy. He was an overachiever, business student, captain of the football team but somehow managed to be head of the debate society. It's amazing he found time to sleep let alone rape.

He left plenty of evidence, the DNA, the drugs in her system, security camera footage of him carrying a semiconscious Sandra to his room, so the police quickly arrested the bastard. In court he protested his innocence but there was no argument to be made. He went to prison.

However, Sandra stood up and asked for one thing, one simple thing that would change society. She asked for his penis.

The crowd was shocked, the male judge worked hard to keep a calm demeanour and restore order, but failed. She wanted his cock, cut off so he could never rape again and so he would know what it felt like to have his body violated, something he could never get over. The judge dismissed this, but those words instantly made her famous.

What she said echoed around TV stations, newspapers and the web. A few people complained, said an eye for an eye bla bla bla, don't they always. However, like all historical conflicts, they were the minority and they were ignored.

Women obviously jumped at the idea, some because it seemed like an appropriate punishment, some for revenge, others out of a sense of unity for their gender.

The reaction from men was the real shock. Most would expect them to have a knee jerk, crotch covering reaction, but actually most of them agreed. Men like action films, where justice is swift, brutal and poetic, it's more fun than talking about a problem or due process. Something about it appealed to men's bloodthirsty sense of right and wrong. The closest thing to an argument were the ones who said that rape would need to be proven beyond certainty before this could be allowed to happen, but they were not against it. The real reason for this is obvious, no man, no matter his personal beliefs, wants to be seen defending a rapist.

Soon an army of women rallied around Sandra, some were rape victims, families of victims, women who agreed and boyfriends showing their support. They started small, but soon they were a force, marching outside the prison demanding Sandra's rapist and others be brought out... Well, a certain part of them brought out.

Simon wasn't so good. He was once the clean cut golden boy, in other words, prison was not for him. He had hoped to keep his head down, do his time. He thought he might even be able to scrape together some kind of education or career once he got out despite his conviction. The other prisoners had different ideas, the scars he now wore meant he could never rejoin the society he once aspired to, not many CEOs have shiv scars and missing teeth. The protests didn't help, they just drew more attention to him.

After a year of protesting, placards and marching a judge agreed to hear Sandra's case. Debates were put forward, arguments made and finally the judge admitted that there was no way she could legally order the "destruction of his manhood" as she put it. The opposition's relief only lasted a moment before the judge spoke again. She could however, allow Simon to undergo surgery, not as a punishment but of his own freewill. It might even lessen his sentence, show he was rehabilitated and no longer a threat. Considering the hell he was living through in jail, he immediately jumped at the chance to get out early, no matter what the price.

The judges decision was the turning point, changing civilisation. Sandra told me she often wondered if the judge knew what she was doing that day, or if it was unintentional. If she had ruled that it was a punishment, then only rapists would have been cut. However by legalising voluntary penectomy, that meant any man could be cut.

At first various rapists were cut, had it coming! Then it got interesting, various fetishists started contacting doctors who did it or asking doctors if they would. At first only a handful of doctors would even dream of performing these surgeries but it was quite lucrative for them. More and more hospitals started offering this service, treating it as a normal surgery, like a vasectomy or circumcision.

The men who had penectomies or castration were still on the fringes of society, like tattoos and piercings used to be. A guy at the gym might turn around in the locker room and see someone who was oddly smooth around the middle, and he would have considered him a freak. A few years later it would be a common occurrence, perhaps the same guy that was judging may have even ended up nullified himself.

You see it didn't take women long to discover the power they had. Another group who found themselves quickly separated from their manhood were married men. All a women had to do was demand a divorce. Faced with the prospect of ruin, losing the house, the kids, moving into a tiny bachelor apartment, many men were willing to do anything to stay together. Then the wife would make a suggestion and the man would decide to kiss their cocks goodbye. It was a common story, everyone knew a sexless neighbour. Eventually some women started doing it as a badge of honour, because it was trendy rather that because of any real desire to.

One story I heard was about a career minded businessman. One day his boss called him in for a little chat. They talked about an upcoming promotion, heading up an entire division, how it would be very demanding, take up a lot of free time. She didn't say it, but she heavily implied that having his penis removed would ensure he landed the position. He would be just the kind of man, sorry former-man they were looking for, a "company monk" as she put it.

He didn't answer right away, he had to get drunk first, absolutely hammered. However he eventually looked at his two choices. He could wait, keep his cock, work hard and in a decade he might earn this promotion, or he could take the fast track and get it tomorrow. He spent several debauched days, taking it out for one last spin, the sex was so good he almost reconsidered.

He was a nervous wreck at the hospital, his boss there comforting him. Comforting him as he stripped, as he lay down on the table. She fondled and admired his "beautiful cock" as incisions were made. She said "there theres" and cooing noises, but she couldn't hide her smile, she was enjoying it. He realised that this wasn't about work at all, but about a sadist getting her kicks by torturing him and ruining his life. By then it was already too late.

She drove the humbled man home. During the drive he asked her why she did it and she told him all about her sadistic fantasies which terrified him. Once home she made sure he was alright, cleaned his wound, had all of his medication organised. He had such mixed feelings, on one hand she was the only woman who could understand and offer any sort of comfort, on the other hand she was the one who had done this to him.

His sex life killed in the name of career progression but an entire division his. He swiftly wiped his tears away and got to work. His boss was happy, he was extremely productive without anything like sex or masturbation to distract him.

At this point it was becoming mainstream although still controversial. In hindsight it has been compared to the sexual revolution when women started taking the pill. Shocking at first, but within a generation commonplace. The sons and daughters of dickless fathers could hardly remember a time before removal surgery. They grew up in it, it was considered normal.

There were so many cute stories of young teenagers hopelessly and hormonally in love agreeing that on the boys eighteenth birthday, he would give up his cock for her. Invariably these relationships did not work out and the cockless boys were left permanently marked, a much more serious version of a drunken tattoo. Ah puppy love.

Soon the balance of power shifted, men everywhere were losing what made them male. The final nail in the coffin came fifteen years ago. Sandra was in her seventies then, the little college student all grown up. She was invited to the white house for the social event of the season. Politicians, world leaders and celebrities were there. The president came out, shook their hands and joked, smiling all the way, although if you listened closely you could hear his voice crack a few times.He made a big speech about women's rights and how the world had changed. He did boast of men's place in the world, but it seemed hollow in context.

The president stood before the crowd as he was stripped naked for literally the entire world to see. He even joked while on the table about how he used to call his penis "the general", the brass got a big laugh out of that.

The doctor got to work and sliced it off, there wasn't even a scar. At the end the first lady jiggle the president's balls, which got a big laugh but reaffirmed her true position. The president got up, dressed and then shook hands with everyone for the second time as a new man, a non-man. Sandra applauded and had tears of joy in her eyes.

dereknor and richard like this.
  2. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I remember that day, we were both applauding the first lady, I turned to her and kissed her. I fell in love with her when I myself was a college student with piercings all over my face and a short spiked haircut which screamed lesbian. I was interning at her organisation, I walked into the office one day and saw her. I was tongue tied by this amazing older woman infront of me! I tried to hide it but everyone in the room noticed. I was so embarrassed but Sandra smiled at me. Later she asked me out for drinks and soon we were a couple.

A few years ago, she was in her eighties at that point. We were lying in bed together, a magazine beaming to us, a magazine which reflected the new world that she had created. She turned to me, tried to speak several times but couldn't find the words. Finally she confessed to me, she had never been raped. She had drugged herself, all those years ago. She had seduced him and made sure there was enough evidence to convict. She told me that she hated the way he and other men were so smug. She just wanted to take him and destroy him completely. At first she just wanted to see him fail university but kept pushing the boundaries, lying onwards and upwards, wanting to see him vulnerable, imprisoned to finally wanting to see him dedicked. Things had just spiralled from there.

She looked at me and I kissed her, telling her how proud of her I was.

She died less than a year after that, I still miss her. I used to ask her, what next, what taboo would she like to break, what would her foundation turn to next. It's hard to top subjugating an entire gender. She told me about one fantasy she had, she was never sure if it would be satisfying or a waste. She fantasised about cutting off a boys itty bitty penis. The idea of a child growing up, not even knowing what it feels like to have a cock, never able to experience an orgasm or even imagine what one would feel like. She kept flip flopping unsure if that would be the ultimate cruelty and sadistic thrill, or unsatisfying because the child would have no idea what he was missing. If she couldn't taunt and torture him, why bother. It was an idea she toyed with.

In her will she named me as the new head of her foundation and I have spent the last several years carrying out her important work, continually improving and breaking new ground. Some of what we have accomplished just this year alone has been incredible, but we owe it all to her.

spider202 likes this.
  3. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    thanks for the story I think you asked a good question would a man he willing to loose his penis and balls just for the sake of promotion and having a good lifestyle after that with no money issues, and never having to think of sex again never having to look at a woman and thing what do you have to do to get her knickers off, just to get your penis inside of her .One question where do I sign.
    P.S. Story was very well written.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice